imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
mega.nz/#!bBhX0QzY!DaLnBdlZzVM7QOMKDpiCZM2GUaH0SQFDhe-RMNBWeWs

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8

>Texture replacements
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SM2dHT20xTWlieGc

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw.php?i=X8aFHVtu

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/capitalism.52930/
youtube.com/watch?v=R5c9wgRgeFY&user=Yrimir
spiritmod.gamepedia.com/Spirit_Mod_Wiki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Autism armor unlocked. Tiem for Supreme Calamitous.

favorite biome? i like snow.

Purity

I've only played vanilla Terraria, what should I expect from something like Thorium?

>decide to take my hellevator for the first time since starting hardmode
>the bottom is nearly all crimson
>panic that the crimson is spreading under my house
>Oh no, its just the giant V of crimson and hallow goes though my shaft

This is like the time corruption enemies started spawning in hell because the V went though my stone wall of flesh battle walkway

From thorium? Vanilla+ honestly. There's some gear bloat prehardmode but most of the new stuff is pretty great and fits smoothly into the progression you'd normally follow. Bosses are good, star scouter in particular is a pretty sweet boss, and there's some real neat gear in there including stuff like nights edge equivalents for other weapon classes. The new underwater biome is comfy as fuck and I wish I could build my house there. Only just started hardmode with it so I can't really comment on that yet.

Did the server die?

>built an afk skeleton miner farm for the set to speed up my future projects
>actually spawns more nymphs than skeleton miners
>didn't have the metal detector yet either
neat.

I hate how fast crimson and corruption spread in hardmode.
Its just an annoyance more than anything

forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/capitalism.52930/

What a dumb mod

Most of his mods are dumb
They're just hard for the sake of hard.

It could be made very interesting if he'd add a kind of stock NPC, which trades with completely random items or materials that have rising and lowering prices.

bomp

Show me your most creative build

Is the Spirit mod any good? I suddenly remembered it and felt like doing a Thorium+Spirit playthrough.

>play terraria after sinking ~500 hours into it a year ago
>beat the game with the ugly wood commieblock as a main base
>start playing again
>about to defeat WoF
>want to build base before hardmode
>no idea what to build, my imagination can only produce commieblocks

I know that feeling...
I tried to do a lava lock but the liquid dupe bug fucked me over

>inb4 consolefag

I'm not quite finished with it yet. It's as far as I got before I took a break. All the npcs are living in a significantly less creative house in a valley slightly to the left of my place.

Needs some better and more varied lighting

>tfw never build big scale projects, instead all I want is a compact small village with most possible NPCs without sacrificing comfiness
I wish you could assign NPC's to streets so the village would feel more populated, they sit on their asses all day.

Not bad, user.

>strawpoll.me/4613115

Crimson vs Corruption

Which do you prefer and why?

The Crimson is a lot less dull than the corruption.

The Crimson has cool organic hearts encased in stone and mutated face monsters and the trees drip with flesh.

The corruption is, like, dust mites. It makes me think of dust. And the orbs are just nothing. Its all just deep holes that go straight down. Its boring really.

Whats the best way to fight the mechanical bosses? So far the worm and the eyes have spawned randomly and both have rekt me almost instantly.

I'm a melee character with full mythril armor and rocking godly shadowflame knives.

If you like the knives then maybe consider going into something more ranged?

as melee? build a multi-layered platform arena with different sources of regen, stock up on potions, max your health, git gud and pray to satan

as anything other than melee? shoot it until it dies.

bump

bump?

sugar

It's a wild road

Bump

Anyone want an excel spreadsheet with the boss progression order for thorium, tremor, calamity, spirit, bluemagic, crystilium and echoes of the ancients all rolled into one?

Also Im making an item checklist for vanilla plus all these mods for the truly autistic if anyones interested

There are existing mods for both of these.

This house actively hurts my eyes

I used to do the infinity room glitch so that I could just make a small town, but then they had to take that away ;_;
I think you can still do that in the console versions, though.

pls don`t die

Really? Do they include the mods as well?

Item checklist should have all items from any mod.
Boss checklist should have at least Thorium, Calamity, Spirit, Bluemagic.

>commiebox with a decorative spire
It's a start.

NPCs will walk around outside their houses if they're on the ground floor. They won't go too far from their set house, however,

anyone here using imksushi mod?
how do i make angler amnesia potion?

what game

Dungeon Defenders 2

WoF happening in about 1.5 hrs.
Shekelshoah.ddns.net:7777

youtube.com/watch?v=R5c9wgRgeFY&user=Yrimir
New Yrimir video!

is there a mod which adds console bosses to pc?

For some reason no
Nobody ever done that
It's really weird

The Terraria forum moderators explicitly state to not release or publish mods that bring non-PC exclusive items, bosses, etc. to the PC version.
I'm guessing they say this because they're exclusive, and would like those things to stay exclusive to their respective platforms.

Probably because nobody gives a shit about the non-PC ports.

More likely is that they are the copyrighted property of whatever company did the ports, and it would therefore be illegal to mod them into the PC version, owned as a different property.

But that's stupid

It's definately not copyright
there are mods that use copyrighted material
Like Joost mod has SA-X from Metroid Fusion for example

And guess what isn't part of the same IP? Terraria and a port of Terraria, or Terraria and Metroid Fusion?

Besides that, it's bad business practice to take away one of the selling points of your product.

>open chest
>hermes boots
>five tin bars
>a health potion

Pokemon Terraria mod when?

And..?
What's wrong?

I think in like tModLoader version 1.8 or something

Dead mod

Well yes
You aksed "when"
I answered
In the past

>No updated Terraria Pokemon mod
>No big Veeky Forums waifus modpack
>Enemy Prefix doesn't work with Thorium
why live

Yeah
tMod updating to "10th" version has been pretty shitty for the modding community

Kinda amazing how in Minecraft everything breaks when game updates, but here, everything breaks when modLoader updates

Sadly the Enemy Prefix modder said it's the big mods that have to change things to have his mod work. I have no idea if he's telling the truth.

ok niggas
whatre the best mods

Seems plausible
Kinda like how mods need to do special things with their bosses to work in Boss Checklist

Is there any modded server going on?

This is probably the only build I've ever really bothered putting effort into.

Hardmode JUST started

I'll jew everything in there :^)

does tModLoader handle the mods automatically or do I need to download some modpack?

No.

>Sounds of NPCs dying as werewolves and wraiths spawn in town

No, the big mods are using something that's conflicting with his mod which is why they don't work together.

bamp

>tfw I've missed every single boss and no-one else is ever online when I join
Being Australian is suffering

Commiebox is an ART

i played this a long time ago (before all the pet/mount/dye shit when there was nothing at endgame other than the mechanical bosses) and came back because im bored right now

im getting my ass ravaged since i entered hardmode, one of the first few days a blood moon happened and i got overrun by werewolves killing all my npc, once 90% of them respawned suddenly fucking pirates happened who camped me to death i died like 40 times and it also killed my npc

also had a boss randomly spawn (double eyes) and thought it cant be that hard but even fully buffed and with melee armor i take like 60 dmg per hit is melee just complete shit now?

can i just go into a new world and do WoF without any other bosses to easier farm the ranged emblem since at least the eyes were a goddamn pain to melee so i just used a bow anyway

In all honesty, melee need a lot of prep to be viable in hardmode, you need your tiered arenas, your potions, your campfires, your honey pools, basically pump up your regeneration enough to last at least long enough to cram down a potion and outlast the cooldown. Ranger's easier, so is mage, since then you only need to learn to dodge well enough and keep your ammo up.
And yea, you can just make a new world, grab the good new stuff to make it easier and grind for the emblem. If you'd prefer melee, though, i'd recommend either grinding for a Beam Sword/Arkhalis and packing Adamantium gear with the Philosopher's Stone to cut cooldown. And healing potions, can't forget those.

So I've beaten a few bosses, but I don't really know what my next in game 'goal' should be.

I've killed the Goblin Army, the Eye of Cthulu, gotten the musket, haven't killed Slime King, I found the giant Bee but did not kill it.

spiritmod.gamepedia.com/Spirit_Mod_Wiki
>gamepedia wiki instead of wikia
Fuck it, I think I'll try it out.

dungeon/skeletron

i had full buffs and titanium gear with 2 +4def accessory but still take ~50 dmg from most hardmode stuff it just doesnt seem worth it why risk getting close when i can just kite 90% of stuff without any risk, also twins were just a pain to hit with my sword (70 dmg one from the pirate event)

what i did was eye -> brain -> random events while farming random stuff and exploring/mining my world -> a couple of queen bees (had 4 or 5 in a small world) -> dungeon ->prepare for hardmode -> WoF

Where be the dungeon?

near the edge of the world. opposite side of the jungle

You mean the corruption/crimson?

the jungle is on one side of the world, and the dungeon is on the other

You motherfuckers.

Any new servs up? I love the early game

Why did you nuked your desert? And also, How can I nuke my desert?

>bored at my cousins house
>stoned off my ass
>decide to check the reviews for terraria's mobIle port's trial

>Connor Wheeler
>That profile pic
It was one of you fuckers, I am sure of it

Win

Do you autismically remake worlds until you get one with your preferred ore alternatives?

So the next step in my 100% completion world is building a hell bridge. It's going to be a little more autistic than just a simple strip. How do I prevent Demons from hassling me in pre-hardmode? They still do a ton of damage to pre-hardmode gear. Calming Potion is only 17% less. Some kind of HP regen gear?

Maybe imps with summoning potion + bewitched will keep them off of you. I don't think there is much else you can do, it's just part of the challenge of the underworld.

do player-placed dirt floors count for housing? kinda wanna go turbo commieblock because it's easy

Yes.

Bump.

Is the next update gonna be big enough to include stuff like new weapon/armor tiers, or is it just gonna be QoL stuff?