Where to buy suits for a decent price? My goal is to look as professional as possible...

Where to buy suits for a decent price? My goal is to look as professional as possible. My first thing I'm getting when I reach my Day Trading goals is to buy a nice suit. Any sites or locations?

Other urls found in this thread:

us.suitsupply.com/en_US/home
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tailored louis vuitton

>tailopez.com
>day trading
>grown man that doesnt know where to buy suits or how to google "tailor in my area"
>talks in hypotheticals before doing the thing

>louis vuitton
Don't do this OP. It's tacky tier.
Like when you see a girl with a Louis Vuitton handbag or a chihuahua... you just know she's sucked a thousand dicks and yours won't be the last.

Fly over to Saville Row on your private jet and get one from there.
Gieves & Hawkes will do. Expect to pay approximately upwards of 5k for a bespoke one, though.

>>Veeky Forums

i bookmarked this site from fa... they seemed to really like it

us.suitsupply.com/en_US/home

>sit in room
>suit on
>day trading

your room isn't a brokerage office my friend.

Use Indochino. Just need your measurements taken then you can input them online and a suit shows up at your door. Never even need to go outside.

Then you can continue trading from your modified rape dungeon your parents call a basement in style.

louis vuitton suit do not have the monogram all over them retard. kys

Joseph A Bank. My favorite suits at a crazy low price.

And I own some Canali suits.

That guy looks like an idiot.

This guy looks like a fag.

i know you must look superior in your jos a bank suit bro

A cheap but well-fitting suit will look much better than an expensive but poor-fitting suit.

topkek

They're still tacky, you no taste having pleb cunt.
Can you imagine a billionaire wearing a suit like that? Nah, because it's tasteless and the definition of tacky...
Only middle class plebs who want to appear wealthy wear Louis Vuitton. It's garbage tier.

>Joseph A Bank.

i think this user is actually serious. bahahahah

No because most billionares are fat, balding, jews that could never pull off a suit like that in a million years.

>Pull of a suit like that
Jesus christ, you're retarded.
You don't need to be able to "pull off" anything when you're a billionaire. Also, they can have it fit perfectly for them... they'd be able to pull it off better than you ever could.

Louis Vuitton is garbage. The people who wear this shit are tasteless plebs. Go to a real tailor and get a proper suit.

Law of attraction

>People actually believe that thinking about things that you want suddenly will bring things into your life

Worse than religious fags

>never actually trying it , but criticizing it
Enjoy being a poor fag as I wake up already convinced I have a ferrari in my front lawn and mini heli on roof

We see the world not as is, but as we are.
Law of attraction might be bullshit, but what does it matter? Even if it is, it's still better than being a depressed faggot.
>Worse than religious faggots
Are people actually so brainwashed that they think religious people are somehow worse, or stupid or something? I mean, there are genius philosophers, inventors, etc, who were all religious... but you know better because you're a fat virgin on an anime image board?

>but you know better because you're a fat virgin on an anime image board?

Says the guy arguing with everyone in the thread. projection on blinding levels

>Projection
That's all you faggots ever say. You can't offer up your own opinion because you don't have one. You just regurgitate what you saw someone else post on here repeatedly.
>>Arguing with everyone
Telling some guy that Louis Vuitton is pleb tier is hardly everyone, kemosabe.
Post any of your social media, linkedin, anything, and I'll do the same. We'll see who's a fat virgin and who isn't, won't we?

lol

your suit doesn't even fucking matter. just get it cheap and make sure it fits. also make sure you're Veeky Forums

Thought so lad

what's the deal with suit shops in chinkland? i saw tons in thailand, right next to the aids testing facility.

was very bizarre.

This

He cute when he mad

it's not like he needs to project on a site that's famous for its introjecting audience. everyone's a failure here

>everyone's a failure here
Nah.
Veeky Forums is a highly popular website. One of the most popular sites in existence. Billionaires have posted here.

This bullshit meme of "everyone is a loser like me" needs to die.

monetary value is not equal to success

>monetary value is not equal to success
Hahaahhahahahaahhahahhahaaahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahahahhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahaaa

Oh my goodness there's a sale at Macy's!! Super!

I'm not sure you need a suit. For day trading I recommend sweat pants and a comfortable shirt.

I own 2 Canali's, 2 Samuelsohns, and 2 suits from Joseph A Bank.

The JAB suits are my best looking, that I get the most compliments on, and no you cannot tell that they are a cheap suit.

But hey believe whatever you want.

Get a good fitting random suit in the $300-600 range and spend more money on shoes. Shitty/Substandard shoes can ruin every outfit. Get Allen Edmonds Park Avenue shoes. I bet they will last way longer than your suit and when you gain or lose weight your shoes will still fit you.