Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - All Is Revealed Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + Resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM [Jobbed]

>/mffg/'s Tier Lists
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19KNG2wRLXp9mm4GF1dezxeQxMI7KV5MEO8FjTHVTTuE/edit?usp=sharing

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D action RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and regular updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play & offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: minimum xp/donation points per day
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 1: 25
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp
>REMINDER to donate Gold & Mementos to your Alliance, and participate in Alliance Conquest!

Current Events:
>3.2.0 Update Details
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=862621

>3.2.0 Known Issues
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=864473

>Sinister Six Character Ranking Event
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=862087

>Feedback Survey
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=856527

>SDCC Marvel Future Fight Reveal: Apocalypse
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=877489

>Previous Dimension Rift:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y4GzZ4EoDlk?t=3s
comicbook.com/gaming/2017/07/20/sdcc17-marvel-games-live-blog/#4
newsarama.com/35476-sdcc-2017-marvel-games-panel.html
youtube.com/watch?v=agWYNDJLW50
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for psylocke fucking when

First for Apocalypse will be another Epic Quest since they mention needing time to work on him.

youtu.be/y4GzZ4EoDlk?t=3s

first for the rest of MU suits WHEN
the Keke Kaijew announcement at SDCC was referring to his MU uni right?

I hope it's something different than new WB, new Epic Quest.

Maybe something like a new Shadowlands or something.

He might just be a native T2 unlockable via bonus stages like Dormammu, the stages being new special missions for the new mutants

you're all wrong it's going to be an all new SPEC OPS like M:AA

F

I don't want 'em!

Never played M:AA, what were Spec Ops missions like?

be nice to JeeHyung Lee!

He's awesome and I love his art! But none of those characters are any good and those costumes are just generic sci-fi armor and everyone's already forgotten Monsters Unleashed/Kid Kaiju...

I just remembered that the MU unis use this artwork for mugshots. Moon Girl's uni better make up for that terrible mugshot. The armored Dinosaur helps

>and everyone's already forgotten Monsters Unleashed/Kid Kaiju
truth

MU really don't have that much staying power now that I think about it.

Well it clearly did if you are able to think about it.

I was about to say that that's only true for Elsa but Cho's mug is just flipped and mouth altered. Moon Girl's MU art looks a bit odd and don't think it'd work as a mugshot desu. KK's looks neat though, I'd prefer that over his current art. I think Medusa's would look real cool tho.

>everyone's already forgotten Monsters Unleashed/Kid Kaiju...
You're going to hurt Cullen Bunn's feelings! Nah but his ongoing is pretty fun atm and if the announcement was to be believed then we're actually getting new MU content, as in a new game mode since they apparently announced a new MU "storyline". Maybe pic related really was hinting at Shuma.

I bet the horsemen for this game end up some random ass set of characters like the facebook game plus Archangel and Sister Minister

Maybe t2 Deadpool if its Evan being turned evil like with Axis and its an epic quest

Is the best paywall-only still agent venom? I've heard antinvenom outclassed him from some sources

The best paywall is Enchantress hands down, since she can stun world bosses.

They've been dropping HUGE hints towards an Ultimates storyline dude

Not necessarily an Ultimates storyline, just the Ultimates as characters.

>I've heard antinvenom outclassed him from some sources
Nah, Anti has way more healing but between the two of them, and comparing him to all other paywalls, Agent still has the highest DPS of them all.

Oh yeah and a doodle of Shuma Gorath means there's going to be an entire new game mode ushering him in sarcasm

>Though the developers weren't in attendance, Rosemann revealed that Future Fight will have a Monsters Unleashed update in the future, including Kid Kaiju as a new character.
comicbook.com/gaming/2017/07/20/sdcc17-marvel-games-live-blog/#4

>Rosemann then discussed games like Marvel Future Fight, which has a growing roster now that it's passed its two-year anniversary. "It keeps getting bigger and bigger," Jones said. Kid Kaiju will join the game as part of a Monsters Unleashed storyline. Apocalypse will also join the game.
newsarama.com/35476-sdcc-2017-marvel-games-panel.html

A new storyline doesn't necessarily mean new Story mode content. Any game mode where there's writing and character dialogue is considered a storyline.

She was prophesied long ago, have patience.

>that "A"
was psylocke ever part of avengers?
Or is the A just a coincidence from this guys design

Did they just forget he's already in the game or something?

It's based on the movie design, the "A" stands for "Apocalypse" i guess

No one communicates between Marvel and Mobirum, same thing when Marvel announced Netflix unis and Mobirum didn't do anything for months.

Why'd they make Psylocke mexican in the movie? Is it like how they made the Ancient One a white lady so they could show the movie in China?

I'm sure they figured Chink/Dink was close enough to a Nip.

Who do I pick for journey of growth as a new guy. I reckon something that's ungodly hard to farm or just powerful right out the gates. Can I have suggestions for characters that will last a long time?

Sharon Rogers

Picked her with the starter 6* as from the pastebin, picking loki next for 7-day

If you can get Spider-Man's Homecoming uniform, then choose him

Roger that

I want fucking casuals to leave. Psylocke is fucking shit and there's way better X-Men to add.

Shame we got beast then since he's the worst xman

i want for breasts in my game fuck you

>worst x-men
He's not though

There are better females than Psylocke, retard.

why do you hate psylocke so much?

Beast is a mutie traitor and is easily the worst xmen.

She's nothing but eyecandy. Most people that claim to want her so much know nothing about her and she does jack shit for the X-Men in general. There's better girls than her that actually contribute to the team as well as looking nice.

>reading modern Marvel
There's your problem dipshit. Marvel have raped every character they own. If we go by your logic, they should have just added OML instead of 616 Logan because 616 Logan is dead. You're choosing to ignore the 50+ years of Beast's history.

My nigga

well im bored, what marvel tv show worth watching?

Soon

do you guys have autism that you have all green stats on gears?

Is Loki even worth it anymore?
Character feels so ineffectual

literally deals more damage than your mother

easy AB
easy shadowlands
easy bosses
easy wbi

You're confusing Mobirum with Netmarble

Does anyone find that a high attack speed screws with their ShaRog rotation for ABX? My Strange is still outscoring my ShaRog by 50K (Strange does have a fully awaken ISO set, while ShaRog is half way to fully awaken). Her attack speed is at 125%, so I feel like she's not staying in iframes too long.

youtube.com/watch?v=agWYNDJLW50 You're doing it wrong, maybe?

So is this Apocalypse armour anything from the comics? The big clunky armour design with glowy lights kind of resembles the OC Monsters Unleashed stuff.

>trying to roll an obelisk for Sniktbub
>roll this
Fucks sake. It's shit for him, but can anyone else use it? Don't really want to roll it any more.

Maybe. I'm trying to avoid using the 1 skill, but maybe I should throw it in the rotation. I use 3 -> 5 -> 2 -> 4 then 3 again . This keeps me safe, but generally the score seems handicapped. Swapping 2 -> 4 with 4 -> 2 gets me a higher score, but higher risk of dying. I'll be at it again next week, I guess.

Moon Knight or Iron Fist? But I would prefer invincibility as the proc, so not super perfect. I don't have much experience with Mantis, but she could work.

>the state of this weeks TL

>He has issues against Dormemme or Wolvie.
>When HoboSpidey exists.

LMAOing at your life right now.

Negative. As far as I can tell, this is an original look.

That proc should be bretty good for MK.

DD

>getting that ugly looking uni
gross

I was saving this one for MK tbqh. Anyway, is the Max HP one worth rerolling, or keeping?

Keep it. Give it to Rogue.

>issues
What issues? I showed how both Dorms got rect at the same time meaning that this weeks TL for the most part is just Dormammu mirror match. Think a little bit harder before you shitpost next time.

>wolvie
Hobospidey can't do shit for wolverine afaik
I have t2 spidey with the uni and whenever I face a wolverine, he just heals back to full hp after your 5* and 6* skills

If I put TL into auto repeat, I always see myself in a the lost fight screen when he wolverine just sustains whole 5 minutes against spidey

My hobo spidey struggles to handle logans and all fights turn into 5 minute slugfests because he can't touch me because I'm in the air the entire time.

or maybe you meant that people will be having issues against spidey?
I haven't seen them as an issue, Dormammu 6* instantly nukes Spider-Man

abilities 4+1+2+5 and you'll instantly kill any wolverine without invincibility proc as dormammu
I also have t2 baron mordo and his 6* skill really does a number on wolverine's, mine's badly geared but he chunks around 70% of wolverine's max HP instantly

i have t2 loki and compared to t1 sharon he is utter shit

Depends on your usage. What are you using Moon Knight for?

Platinum box soon or another day away?

Can't wait to get 200 norns

>50 bam
JUST

>5* RUT
I LOVE YOU KEKE. I FORGIVE YOU FOR ALL THE BULLSHT FROM THE NORMAL BOXES

THIS WAS ALL I WANTED. NOW I CAN GET CYKE DONE WITH.

post yfw toomes opens the door

I got shit from the platinum cuckbox but finally JEEEEEAAAN

>comparing combos from a fighting game with rpg
Tbqh it actually always bothered me that every character in MVC could move faster than sanic on amphetamines. But maybe it's just me. I was always more of a Tekken guy and not very used to SF mechanics.

>50 bam just like the last platinum box
brb, gonna go km

Congrats, I unlocked her yesterday myself

When do I sudoku?

Are you seriously going to complain over a 4* ticket?

>complaining about a ticket
kys you're self

>get 3 5 star tickets
>this happens
GOD FUCK

infinity wars trailer fucking when

Tilda Swinton was better than a generic chinese sensei, tbqhwymyfamalama.

>4* rut
eh

>everyone's already forgotten Monsters Unleashed/Kid Kaiju

Me, the other 5 guys at /co/, and the rest of the people that are buying it enough to survive until Legacy; would like to disagree.

>5* ticket

Well, it's better than the previous plat boxes, but I still have no use for it atm.

I still need to find a way to defeat stage 2 Proxima with my Logan, if I want Jean in the foreseeable future.

Which ones haven't you watched? Though I'd say your time would be best spent reading some SoPs over on /co/. I'm gonna start storytiming「Diesel」once I'm done with US War Machine 2.0. Both are quite a treat.

Dude, I WISH I got a 4* ticket. All I got was 50 BAM which is completely fucking useless to me.

I got 30 norns from the plat box
so yeah, fuck me

LMAO @ your fucking life dude

>get notification about box
>login
>no box
??????????

>3 5* RUT from Spooder boxes
>now this
Feels very nice desu

>energy overcap
>7k crystals
DELET

why don't you do wbi, user?

I did it three times last night, got first place every time, and got 3 white chests
I'm Over It™

I needed that energy to run some rifts and special missions.