drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B66vvDQ_rAMyS29wdTR6ajZsczQ

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Player list: pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

>no posts from the tripfag in over three days
Feels comfy, man.

poise

Quiet thine tongue, lest you tempt fate and draw the blight unto us once more

BOISE

BOISE

I haven't played since before the DLCs. Can I get a quick rundown of what's changed?

He's decided other generals are more 'worthy' of his time, let's not break a curse or anything.

less players and slightly less braindead players

anyone has the shira sliders datamined from the game?

He's being cancer in the Tekken general IIRC

Poise matters for weapons with hyperarmor attacks, the old Black Knight Glaive R1WAR2 meta is back and even worse now in the form of Splitleaf and Faith is actually good now.

Quality is shit, pure Str and pure Dex are godly
CCS is shit, bleed is shit
Poison and Toxic got buffed but are still shit
AoA is not worth asking price
TRC is GOAT, weapons are P2W
Seed got nerfed, but invasions are harder now because 2 bluecops can appear for a single invader now

>implying bluecops aren't just free estus for the invader

>Quality is shit, pure Str and pure Dex are godly

Stop saying this meme, Quality is still amazing in weapon variety and has almost all boss/twinkling weapons including Gael's and the Pontiff Knight Curved Sword, it's just there's actual reasons to go STR or DEX now on there own.

Everything else in that is right though save for CSS being shit, it's still good for a curved sword.

there's no way, he's absolutely retarded and was giving people bad advice all around, how do people still accept him there

Maybe I've just had the misfortune of only encountering good bluecops. Who knows.

You imply that anyone in any general would accept that asswipe, and that he doesn't just force himself into threads regardless.

Most newfags were sensible to filter him.
Once a new wave comes in and starts falling into his bait shit he'll be back.

I mean, dark souls is very subjective due to the amount of shitters playing it but a fighting game has a ton of nuances that can't be ignored and Lucy simply doesn't have enough skill or testosterone to play it at a convincing level.

thanks senpai

Could someone post a better res tier list plz

Also what makes the Bident so good, and how not shit is the Wolf Knight Greatsword?

>misfortune

Bitch I would kill to see a half-decent blue. 99% of every blue I've encountered has been absolute dogshit at the game, either SS R1 spam forever, a wizard, or a parry king who gets backstabbed and dies instantly

Nigger that is 6800x2500, how much higher res do you want

Thanks for the rundown. Are elemental infusions still kinda shitty? Is it better to infuse Str/Dex and buff? And what changes to faith actually make it worth it now?

Thus why the readme recommends filtering as the first thing.

Others' opinions have little bearing on whether he will decide to continue posting there. He just continues to force himself into threads by replying to random posts or spamming his shitty webms, and even telling him to STFU just continues to fuel him. We've been telling him to stop posting, numerous times, both here and /bbg/, and that's never stopped the shitstain.

The only semi-effective way I've seen is to post picture/video evidence of him getting BTFO, and even then he more often than not just ignores it, makes some ">you tried" post that does nothing to refute/correct the evidence and continues shitposting.

I'm a newfag and can't tell all of the weapons by the pic alone, I've seen some pretty big ones that actually let me read the text

That's the highest res it is, try opening it in a separate window or downloading the image since expanding it or hovering over it in the thread won't make it that large.

Bident is amazing and the best spear in the game at the moment because of the following reasons.

>Longest spear in the game
>great physical STR scaling from Heavy infusions, allowing you to go to 26 STR to 2H which is the best spear moveset anyway to reach the first STR softcap and save points
>has low Dexterity requirement making it even more efficient for Heavy
>also has decent Faith scaling which when combined with the Heavy infusion gives it 400~ AR on a 26/60 Faith build
>having 60 Faith also lets you use a full power Darkmoon Blade/Dark Blade on it which will make the Bident shit out even more damage on top of its great pure physical damage

All of the above makes a proper Bident build a nightmare to fight.

Elemental infusions are great now, especially Dark infusion. Dark Lothric Knight Sword paired with a Black Knight Shield is practically top of the meta at the moment because Dark is the least resisted element in PvP on average. Though with the higher amount of Faith/pyro builds lately it's a good idea to keep an offhand Chaos weapon if you're doing such a build to switch to if need be.

Bident has long reach, physical Faith scaling, and can still be buffed/infused. You can go 26 Str, infuse Heavy, buff it with DMB and then two-hand.

Elemental infusions are situational but still good (I believe they were buffed in a patch as well), you're still better off buffing though. Some weapons (Astora GS, Corvian Scythe, Lothric K***ht Sword) have unusually good elemental scaling when infused and can be useful for having an elemental damage weapon without the need to buff first.

Faith got two absurdly good Miracles in TRC that make it finally worthwhile. That plus Saint Bident above, and another Faith weapon in TRC.

how about you open it in a new tab?

There are acronyms on there, and that is the biggest version there is.

Bident is very long, and has excellent scaling on faith/dex builds while still being buffable.

Wolf Knight GS is tied as second longest GS, and is a GS so automatically gets a few points for that. The WA is parry/backstab bait and should be used with extreme caution. It's AR is pretty okay, as well. It's solid high tier.

I just saw pcuck guy in another Veeky Forums thread if using his signature word counts

What's your favorite DS2 boss, including the DLC? Want to make sure I don't miss anything worthwhile.

Other thread died

Who's the best NPC phantom in the series? NPC invader?

I have a soft spot for Ray.

I'm fond of Ashen Knight Boyd for destroying Freja in subsequent runthroughs of 2.

The Forlorn. I fondly remember my first playthrough, and I was scared shitless of those guys.

Yeah my first DS game was DS2.

Bradley, and Maldron

NK still best boss

My man Tarkus takes the crown

Oh fuck, I forgot Maldron the Double Ass. Best NPC invader in any game.

Honestly, probably a toss-up between Raime and Alonne. Raime just felt so rewarding to finally beat after so many tries, while Alonne was just so badass that I always face him solo no matter what.

>maldron

How does this shit even happen? I've seen the exact same thing with Drakeblood Knights in DS3.

They're not bad as far as invaders go. The scythe ones can give you a lot of trouble, though the greatsword ones are kind of a pushover.

I should really do a hollow playthrough of SotFS some time, try out their weapons.

He hasn't coined pcuck, but he does have a very particular, aggressive and highly retarded manner of posting. I'm pretty sure he also is that dude who claims the only build below 120 is viggouge raw dsa

NPCs function under different rules than players much of the time. It's there to keep them threatening despite the fact that they're run by pre-programmed scripts rather than being controlled by a human.

Didn't realize his name was Raime.

Yeah, he was fun. Difficult, without being stupid. I died a bunch to him too.

I've yet to fight Alonne, I'll go find him.

>scales off hollowing
>only found on invading phantoms

Anyways, unless the numbers aren't accurate, bleed is the best build for both forlorn weapons. Don't bother with any other infusion for them.

I can understand doing stuff like pumping health or damage values to make up for their incompetent AI, but gravity seems like it should be a universal trait on NPCs.

remember that time when he panic rolled right off the edge?

hey SHUT IT

>npc phantom
the guy with 2 shields and red ring from dark souls 2
>npc invader
Forlorn

You buy them off Straid once you've killed four of them, I believe. If you've killed one of each, then you get everything unlocked upon the fourth kill.

What I'm interested in knowing is, do they scale? Their invasions are randomly triggered and it's fully possible to encounter one while backtracking to a long-cleared area for farming, but if this happens are they only as strong as the surrounding mobs or are they as tough as the ones you kill in later areas?

I do indeed.

Fuck you buddy that was pure performance anxiety and it happens to everyone

I'm stuck in ds1 anor londo. Can I get a hint?

Where in Anor Londo?

Look for the broken window.

Never mind

Thanks, found it

I'm aware of how you get them, I just think it's silly to have a weapon that scales off of hollowing when invasions can only happen if you're completely human.

>Tfw landing a parry with an ultra weapon in DS2

Jesus christ how I missed this, I just wish they hadn't gone and nerfed the running R1 golf swings

>NPC Phantom
I would say probably Maldron

>invader
Not really an "invader" per se because he's more like an NPC that's already in the world but a tie between Vilhelm and Djura from Bloodborne.

Why is using edgetana so fucking fun?!

>want to replay the game
>remember Blight town in DS1
>remember enemy placement in DS2
>remember linearity in DS3

Play DS1 but get the Master Key.

Play DS3 but twink

>Play DS1
>Grab ring of sacrifice
>Go to pinwheel (with optional Gravelord Sword)
>Grab silver serpent ring and as many consumable souls as possible
>Grab fire keeper soul in new londo, RTSR in valley, maybe Ass crest because it's actually decent in DS1
So much stuff you can do

Play DeS or Bloodborne.
And DS3's linearity sucks a bunch but after you get past the ultra boring Road of Sacrifices the game feels like picks up again. The DLCs are very fun to replay imo and Lothric Castle is a fun area as well.

Flashsword is pure magic, the color indicates the damege type (just like white miracles cause physical damage instead of lightning).

Murky staff however is dark based, and attacking your opponents point blank will actually hit them with the staff and not the spell itself. The 'blade' part of the flashsword is the sweet spot for magic damage.

>blighttown
>problem
Anyway, I've wanted to get back to ds1 but I've played it to death and can't get the randomizer to work

>twinking with the weapon that you get by beating the hardest boss in the game
No fucking shit it's fun.

>DaS1
Blighttown was perfectly fine, just find the Spider Shield and you're fine. Great Hollow and Tomb of the Giants, on the other hand...

>DaS2
Most placements were vastly improved in SotFS, the only places I had trouble with were Iron Keep, Amana and the DLC co-op zones.

>DaS3
Twink in all the shit you want beforehand. Take full advantage of the password feature.

Where do you generally want your Vig in DS3?

39 (or 34+PChain)

Question, should I infuse my Barbed Longsword to Blood Long Sword? I only have it at +6 and going to use it against bosses only not in PvP. Or should I just stick to it uninfused and use Carthus Rogue.
I noticed that by using CR, I was bleeding those naked hand thingy in 2 hits but without it on 3.
I do know that Blood Weapons do more damage on Bleed than with Rogue, but Blood infusion turns normal damage to almost negligable. Though at same time I only have 13/12 Str/Dex

Depends on your level and general build, but iirc 27 34 39 44 50 are the important points. You can check how much each point gives you in mugen

PChain vs Favor +3?

I personally use both.

Favor is the best ring in the game, objectively. If you can, get both (on melee builds should be no problem but on casters just stick to FaP+2 spellboost rings+ sage)

Demon scar is the only pure elemental weapon, right?

A rundown on Nioh
It's the first time I see gameplay footage. Does it try to emulate DA?

What stats should i be min/maxing as a sword n board in DS3?

Yes
>tfw MLGS is not pure magic
Fucking why?

Rouge sucks ass, and you can only carry five of them at a time (plus it takes time to buff, which some bosses will not give you). Blood infusion is better long-term for proccing bleed.

Numbers-wise, the extra 150 or so damage on proc with Blood-infused is negligible, what you want to look at is how many fewer hits it takes to proc the bleed. Against a boss with 20k HP, shaving off a huge chunk of their health per proc more than makes up for how much damage you're doing per hit.

As for the weapon itself, Warden's is probably what you want over Kirk's.

>tfw repeatedly clicking 'random' on Mugen until the RNG grants you good fashion

If you can get to 39 Vig and 40 End on your build and still meet your desired caps, FaP +3 is better.

If you're hungry for stats and need (read: need, not would like to have) those 15 free levels for a specific build, PChain is what you want. And then stack FaP+3 on top of that afterward.

Make it anything BUT blood.
Carthus rouge sucks.
I can suggest make a KIRKHAMMER build.

Spiked Mace + Barbed sword.
P. fun

Ah alright. I'm not really planning to do any kind of PvP until SL100+ so I'm just throwing down my points needlessly.
Don't have enough dex for Warden Twinblades.
On that note though I've been enjoying using Mace against other bosses and just spamming L2 R1 an poise tanking all attacks. Probably should look into Blood Morningstar. Anyways thanks for the info.

It kind of makes sense, there's a physical blade in there. I'm more bummed about the beams
>you have to freeaim if you hope to ever hit
>even then you have to move your camera all the way down to the point you can't actually see your opponent
>many times the beam will just fly past the enemy despite clipping them (talking about PvE)
>fully charging the r2 gives it ds1 speeds in a bloodborne speed game
>beams only on charged r2s, not other attacks like bloodborne
>no explosions
>implying mugen will show the slightly differences in metal shades and neck gaps
>not being able to put together some bombass fashion yourself
>not hitting your desired poise breakpoint while doing so
Weak

Again, look into SPIKED MACE

If you want a bleed-proccing hammer, look into Spiked Mace, you can farm them off of Evangelists. No Perseverance, but R1L2R1 is a true combo that eviscerates if it hits in PvP.

The "physical" blade was in there in DS1 and 2 as well. BB did split damage first but it made sense because it was a claymore. I see no reason why it should be split in DS3.
I'm pretty sure MLGS only had explosions in DS1 (idk about DeS)

That true combo looks like a beast.
But as I said before I'm not really looking for PvP until SL100+ I'm only 40 right now, and I'm just want to use something different for PvE other than usual buffed longsword.
But spiked mace has now got me interested for my next build.

Anyways you said before Rouge sucks ass, but why? Looking at your WebM's you could theoretically apply it for even faster bleed in PvP no?

Spiked mace is so bae. I remember happening upon a gank in that same room. They were fighting another Aldrich and a madman. Went in, spinned, everyone died. Fun times
There definitely was an explosion effect in 2 (with blue lightning for some stupid reason) but I'm not sure if it had an aoe. Des didn't have beams at all, it was a fai weapon and its property was bypassing shields.

I did not show it, but applying a buff is much better than rouge.
Rouge would not have helped if I kill them in literally one combo. A strong buff does.
Bleed is not worth it when your weapon kills them fast anyways.
Love it.
Using frayed blade now for even faster bleed.

Alright, recommend me a fun build in DS3.
I played the first time with straight sword and halberd.
webm related

How do I make a Lord of Hollows build?

Anyone but Dennis. Fuck Dennis.

>machete running R1 hits you despite being outside of even its phantom range
DaS3 netcoding, everyone.

>a fun build in DS3
lmao

But I've had the most fun with this one.