GS-F: $85k 0-60 4.5sec

>GS-F: $85k 0-60 4.5sec
>Stinger: $33k 0-60 4.6sec
Is there still any reason to buy this ugly Lexass?

It's not a KIA

The Lexus will last until the heat death of the universe, the Kia will last until it's half life is expired in 2.5 years.

this

ᵗᵉˢᵗ

The Lexus actually looks better than the Stinger abomination

What about the 7 year warranty?

Resale value: Lexus
Comfort: Lexus
Reliability: Lexus
Prestige: Lexus
Purchasing experience: Lexus
Service Dept experience: Lexus

I could go on, but my fingers hurt. I think you see the pattern, though.

>Service Dept experience: Lexus

dont most Lexus owners cheap out and take their beaters to Toyota dealers for service anyway?

>Lexus
>Nike swoosh under headlights for no reason
>"looks better"

so this is the power of brand shilling.

not my fault you cannot afford a lexus.

>Naturally aspirated Toyota V6 that will last 3 decades with timing belt, plugs, and oil service

vs

>Kia Twin Turbo high pressure disaster waiting to happen

Have fun in the shop.

Kia put their headlights so far apart that it looks disgusting. Both cars are ugly but the stringer is one step further down

>being an idiot and buying a brand new car
GS-F can be had for well under 60k with fewer than 10k miles at one model year older.

They're both utter shit

The GSF is that one Lexus that they seem to have gotten right.

Son, the gs-f has a V8.

what is that hideous fucking thing under the sexy lexus?

>I judge car value exclusively on their 0-60 times

Its basically what the M5 would be now if the E60 never existed

Neither

Why? Maintenance at a dealer isn't that bad. Each trip is maybe $200-$300 for all the shit they do unless it's the 90k maintenance which is like $1200, and then it shows up on CarFax and other places showing you did maintenance at a dealer. For all that, you get a reliable luxury vehicle that won't break down on the side of the road because lolrandomparts broke.

Seriously who the fuck would spend more for any Lexus, BMW or fucking Kia

You can get an M3 for $64k.
Why the fuck would you want a pigfat autotragic m3 knockoff for 10k more?

paying $70k for a car that has a fooken vagina front grill. no thanks i am not into fucking my own car.

Lmao senpai pls. Dealerships only get money for a certain amount of warrantee repairsin those 7 years. Anything more than that amount and they won't get money from kia for warrantee repairs. They have plenty of incentive to not repair your shit because that leaves more repair credit down the line for potential bigger repairs. KIA has a fabulous kike system, you'll be fighting the dealership for every fucking repair m8.

Also,
>buying a 1st year production model new
>ever
If you have your money, just say so. I'll hold it for you

Why the fuck do you guys revel over a 4000lb underpowered Korean car? I'd only choose the Stinger because at least it's more sporty than the Lexus which somehow still weighs even more.

People got bored with trolling about Corvettes and GTRs and decided the new hot topic is shilling a KIA that get's btfo by economy fwd hatches.

What a time to be alive.

The Lexus has won comparisons against the M5. In what world are you choosing the Kia Stinger over it for more sportiness?

>mfw the Kia shills think they're getting clever

>E60
Ugliest bmw ever made

>he think some gook shitbox is more sporty than based F line with screaming Lexus Veeate

Get the Kia if you sell it after 4 years or lease it. Get the Lexus if you plan on keeping it forever like a grandpa.

>Get the Kia
>sell it after 4 years
>90% depreciation

That's the price you pay for "luxury". Look up what a new 7 series or S class costs then what a 4 year old one costs. Smart people would lease a car like this or anything German.

There’s a huge fucking difference between depreciation in a actual luxury vehicle like a BMW 7 series or Audi A4 verses a car like the Kia stinger.

The Kia depreciates significantly because it’s a shit brand known for unreliability and poor build quality, same reason a Dodge Charger will depreciate significantly.

wtf is that thing on top? its fucking ugly.

Last time I had an experience like this the dealer was forced to purchase it back via Lemon Law. I'm ok with this.

Yeah this is a load of shit.

>The underpowered meme starts again

>The Kia depreciates significantly

You have no idea what the depreciation on the stinger is going to be like, you're just assuming it'll follow the economy cars the same brand sells, this is stupid, don't be stupid. It's depreciation will depend on how well it fairs in sales, reliability and public image over the next 1-5 years, a timeframe in which you do not have a magical power to predict the future.

>Miata
>Corvette
>Stinger
>R35
>BRZ/86

All of these cars are exactly what Veeky Forums hyped and wished and wanted the manufacturers to build prior to them going on sale.

All of these cars now have a series of Veeky Forumstards wining about how they're the worst cars in the world.

Protip: having another choice doesn't hurt you at all, stop being immature little shits and actually enjoy cars instead of using them as just another reason to look down on somebody else.

This. Finally someone who doesn't talk like a child and crying about 1. sec

>you'll be fighting the dealership for every fucking repair m8.

That goes for any brand these days. I know lots of people that got Honda lemons and had to fight their asses off.

You're in the wrong place friendo.

>GS-F: $85k 0-60 4.5sec
>Stinger: $52k 0-60 4.6sec
>Focus RS 45k 0-60 4.6 sec

Fixed for you, you stupid gook nigger

why are there so many manchild who goes to racist post on this board? lol

>tfw Evo X: $35k 4.6 sec

>$33k

Thats the base 4 banger.... and its not any where close to 4.5 lol

"The Stinger runs 0-60 mph in 6.6 seconds, 1.4 seconds slower than the 2.0-liter A5 coupe, and 1.1 seconds slower than the BMW 330i sedan we tested earlier this year. The quarter mile takes 15 seconds even, the Kia sailing through the top end at 95.2 mph. The Audi nails it in 13.8 seconds at 100.5 mph, and the BMW nails it in 14.3 seconds at 98.5 mph."

Fuck you kids are deluded.

The GT starts much higher..... bare bones base GT is 39k.....

>M140i 45k 0-60 4.0 seconds

Saw a stinger gt IRL with dealer plates at the local walmart. It sounds mediocre and looks half decent from the rear, but thats about it. The only reason I even noticed it was the mass amount of shitposting about it on here.

back to plebbit you nigger

>bare bones base GT is 39k.....

i dont know why you think that is a major factor when comparing it to a car that starts at twice that.

It does not matter what the price is-- it did not measure up. Car and Driver crapped all over it despite kia marketing buying the inside cover of the same mag it was reviewed in. Major fuck'en fail.

>45k for a Ford econo shitbox

Nigga please

Why pay 45k when the 20k one is still faster than the KIA?