pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vRMRoJYQtxs
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63995028
youtube.com/watch?v=FU3aM8g1rPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tharja is SHIT.

Is there even any kind of brave tome in the entire FE franchise outside of Dire Thunder? I'm just curious as to if and who it would bring it in assuming it were so.

Horses are not getting nerfed, get over it.

This
It's hilarious everyone asking for it just like IV re rolls

If we discount Celica's gale then Waste is the only one I can think of.

Found the horsefuckers.

Who is the signature user of Waste?

I never dare to make a Tharja OP because it seems to attract shitposting, but we are fine for now I guess

No one.

HOL UP
Tharja is a loner, she's creepy, and generally an absolute cunt. How is she not /Ourgilr/?

8% is still 4 more than 2. If we take the highest res base in the game, Wrys, who has 36, and divide it by 4, that's 9. One digit as I said.

Namefagging and huge shitposting because of it. I couldn't find another reason. Also not everybody is into messed up bitches

Leptor when?

because of a certain tripfag, same reason why /feg/ hates sonya too

We've already been over this

Because /our girl/ is Lucina

/feg/ has a large portion of normalfags. Or at least normalfag rejects. This place has like 10 times the amount of reddit/tumblr than the FGO/GBF boards combined.

But it's definitely mostly because of hating on the spic faggot cause of his masochistic tendencies. Just that the land whales and nu males hopped onto the bandwagon cause their interests coincided like mentallyillfag who is so mentally ill he has to keep projecting it onto every girl with big titties if they even have an ounce of yandere and act as if FE isn't made up of 1 dimensional cardboard archetypes or how anyone considered 'normal/sane' in our modern society would be considered fucked up in a warring medieval fantasy era.

Why does this work so much better with the males?

I want to rub cum onto Tharijas bodysuit.

90% of these don't match in the slightest.

Lucinafags are the worst

>thotposting this early in the morning
Why

No one, it's a generic dark tome in Awakening. Maybe Validar GHB?

>deleted at literally the same time

Gee I wonder.

How big is Celica's dick?

Smaller than Leon's

What did Squidward mean by this?

Is there any other character in FE with their own theme other than Eldigan the Lionheart?

Celica has the confidence to make bold decisions.
It's a common phrase are you fucking stupid?

Dew and Patty have a theme
youtube.com/watch?v=vRMRoJYQtxs

Nigga you are THIS mad.

Wow rude.

do you guys catch up on these threads

how many threads do you miss while you sleep

Why are you projecting your own anger onto me? I'm telling it like how I see it, I have no opinion on it currently other than it's rather entertaining.

i hate both rukinafags and rukinafag false flaggers.

>literally shaking

>best support is with a woman fearing edgelord
pottery

Serra/Merlinus/Cath's song?

Keep projecting, I'm sure someone will believe you some day.

I don't catch up.
I usually sleep around American primetime hours anyways and it's always full of shitposts that I don't bother reading.

Did you respond to the wrong person? Maybe you posted in the wrong thread?

Calm down you are going full buttburned.

god, I want Gray to ejaculate inside of me

Wow this sucks
Please spoonfeed me

He's shit posting cause he got offended. As you can see he's lashing out at anyone probably believing we're all the same person.

What else can reddit/tumblr fags do? It's not like their brains work properly.

Returning to /feg/ after a few months away is like slipping back into a warm, familiar bath. I've missed you guys.

How good is Echoes? I'm considering whether to simply pirate it or drop money on it. Did it have the same issues as Fates, where the Western version was censored and had terrible voice acting, or is the Western release playable?

Shut up, Tobin.

You've managed to confuse me, lad

It's good. Little to no issues with localization, and the dub is pretty solid too.
Buy it. I ended up doing so right after getting CFW on my 3DS. Wish I didn't buy fates though

The western release is fine. People shitpost Echoes a lot because is Gaiden after all. I think it was worth my money but you might want to look it up

>trying to level up 4* berkut for eventual quests that will involve him
>he gets doubled by a Y!Tiki for like 14x2 that is like the same level as him
I think this is by far the shittiest grand hero battle unit we've gotten so far. Berkut is a fucking terrible unit and is only good for 5* to give away his lance to a better unit.

>had terrible voice acting
That's a bit vague user, there's a dozen different opinions on the dubs alone ranging from it's flat out garbage play the undub to it's the best thing since sliced bread all weebs must die.

i have an autistic desire to read all these threads, but i don't have the willpower to actually read them, so i just keep them in tabs.

liberate me from this hell

Go side

Cool cool. Does the western release have the original JP voice as an option, as Awakening did? And failing that, is there a fan translation of the nip version? My moonrunes aren't that good.

I personally dislike dubs, since there's rarely that much money behind them and I get sick of hearing the same half-dozen American VAs do really corny acting. There are cases where the dub is better though, like Black Lagoon or Baccano! but those are few and far between.

Has there ever been a girl you've seen that's so cute that you just wanna hug her really bad?

>Camus
Lmao, just use berkut you shitters

Voice acting is overall solid with some voice actors like Berkut being A+++ and some others like Gray being enjoyable to listen for the most part. His one liners are particularly great along with most critical quotes. Honestly the voice acting is for the most part charming but there is a few hammy voice actors within the villains.

Would say it's a ton better than Fates and Awakening in general.

Overall Echoes is fantastic, biggest complaint over the game is summoners and the huge field maps at times with maybe one landmark in it.

Not much criticism about the localization and voice acting. I think the general consensus is that the dub is the best we've ever had, and goes a long way to making the cast good. You might hear some complaints about everything being fully voiced results in less supports, which is true.

No censorship either, unless you consider not having drinkable alcohol censorship. Note that's for all regions, and not just the West.

You might want to do something else. At least play a different video game.

t. Fernand

Wew lad

at least they're archived user.

one day, when your health fails you and you can no longer do anything but scroll webpages, you'll have something to do.

Honestly really glad about the fully voiced aspect. They make what we have feel so much better. Fates' supports were godawful partly because they had absolutely 0 sound, not even character mumbling like awakening had.
And it's better than having a thousand garbage supports shoed in anyways

I'll be the first one to say that I'd much more appreciate Fates' supports if they were fully voiced.

I actually miss the Awakening mumblings.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63995028

STOP APPEARING IN MY ROLLS, REIN

How about Arden?
youtube.com/watch?v=FU3aM8g1rPg

of course!
there she is!

>with some voice actors like Berkut being A+++

I gotta disagree with you there, Berkut, especially in Heroes, is a totally misplaced job. Ian Sinclair is amazing, but his voice totally does not fit the fuccboi face and physique that is Bercuck you get me? His tone is just too damn low for someone with such a metrosexual build and face. It doesn't seem natural ya know? Especially not when it's drawn in the typical anime fashion.

Like look at Ike, and Xander. They have way more muscle mass, and their facial structures are far 'manlier' in a sense (okay their chins are just less pointy and they have more meat on their cheeks but still ya know?) and yet they sound like pussies compared to Berkut. Literal pussies. If I don't look at the pictures and just listen to the voices, I'd start believing Berkut was the gorilla instead of Camus while Ike and Xander are twig nu males.

That is totally the fault of the voice director though, no fault on Ian's and he did a great job in Echoes for what he had to work with. But still.

Now I know people in real life don't always have voices that fit their builds, but don't tell me it's easy to accept it naturally, especially when it comes to first impressions. Like you meet a skinny twig geek for the first time and he has this low ass baritone voice are you telling me you accept it with no problem? I sure don't at first though I might think it's cool later.

I think Ian and Berkut do better in Echoes than they do in Heroes, he doesn't look right in Heroes, he looks good but not... "Berkut" if you understand.

is there any character whose voice is better in heroes? there's something about heroes that sucks the talent out of actors.

Well, I actually don't think Berkut is really supposed to be a metrosexual to begin with. He's supposed to be some warmonger who while pretty talented is just in the wrong battles at the wrong times. His heroes art is also much "prettier" than his Echoes.

I understand what you're saying and I guess I'm okay with Berkut's voice because the lines themselves are performed splendidly. I guess you're being picky about the voice matched with the character which is fair, but for me I'm more inclined to how well the lines themselves are performed. Unless the voice is totally mismatched I'm usually pretty decently okay with voices, somehow in general the guys voices are much better than the females.

Also Ike's voice actor in Heroes is pretty damn good. Something about his sort of monotone voice just fits the kind of awkward stoic personality he has. I still sorta prefer his smash voice in someways, specifically when making battle cries like "aether" or his general grunts.

>An error has occurred.
>Artist has made their work private.

Berkut's voice is not right for a 17 year old
I don't even think the JP version did better on that
Both sides were set on a deep voice.

Oppai?!

berkut is 17?

why is blonde noire so popular

and is her father the dimwit or the priest

Make her tits bigger with Vaike's tit genes.

Yeah, he's supposed to be the same age as Alm. In the story Rudolf even mentions that he specifically was fond of Berkut because he was the same age as Alm due to SPOILERS.

inb4banned

i generally find lean fit guys more masculine than buff gym dudes, and berkut fits that image for me perfectly.
berkut seems like the that type of guy who could grow a thick perfectly healthy beard.
perhaps it's the more common hair color or that he is seen often with his wife that gives me this vibe of manly berkut, but this makes his voice fit well for me.

Eh I think he still looks too scrawny for Ian's voice, but maybe that's just me. I like the voice, but I really think Berkut would work better if he actually had muscle mass on him and maybe a few more years. It just doesn't sound very young, except when he cried uncle but maybe that's cause the director wanted Berkut to kinda mask himself to be older than he really was and only then did it broke down.

But I don't wanna give ISIS the benefit of the doubt on something like that, cause I'm 90% sure that was definitely not intentional and simply more that no one more fitting than Ian was available or came at the right price.

>Well, I actually don't think Berkut is really supposed to be a metrosexual to begin with.

Right but Hidari's art basically made him and Zeke fuccbois right? Like it's kinda hard to deny it and this may be shallow of me but I always think one should prioritize the audio to reflect the visual and not the other way around (unless the artist could be convinced to draw the character again to fit the voice but that usually isn't the case). I do agree that if I read Echoes in say a novel, I would never imagine him to be a pretty boy, not one bit. But there he is, looking like some K-Pop star cosplaying. And to top it off he even has frills on his collar in Heroes. He doesn't have the wideness like Camus does to pull it off without looking like a bitch.

Yeah I don't think the JP voice fit either, but I was kinda focused on the discussion of Berkut's dub cause it's not a case of "oh he sounds like shit" but "hey this doesn't look right is he really a kid?"

Do you look like Berkut? Cause if you do I'm gonna say this flat out, I would feel awkward the first time you talk to me. But I'm guessing you're not a fucc boi. No way in hell is anyone on /feg/ that pretty.

I had a friend in highschool who not only looked like a 20 year old,he sounded like one too. dude was fucking hench. He was 16.

Reported, enjoy your ban

You know, this is something that i've been thinking about a lot. Berkuts voice is pretty powerful and prominent in standing out among the cast, especially considering his natural hierarchy it just works as a good status. But Berkut just reminds me of some schoolboy shonen protag especially due to the hair and build of him, an older mans voice trapped in a much younger body just has that awkward mesh.

Its a shame because both Berkuts voice and design are great, but together it just sort of clashes. But I know this isn't an uncommon thing for most voice acted characters in the series, its just one that's pretty standout especially as he's more relevant to the game he comes from compared to others i'm thinking of.

So as it turns out the Lillina I had since February was +Atk/-Def. Should I put her up as a 5* candidate?

If so, what are some good skills to give her? How is a Lillina built?

>i generally find lean fit guys more masculine than buff gym dudes

Really? Shit that's a huge difference in experience from where I live. Guess it was just really anecdotal on my part I admit defeat. I do see some gym rats have squeaky ass voices sometimes but more often than not it's cause those guys didn't start hitting the gym in their teens and were lanklets and twigs only a few years ago and by that point their puberty was long over so they were stuck with that voice or something. I dunno, this is just shocking to me but good to know.

Underage faggot

>Like you meet a skinny twig geek for the first time and he has this low ass baritone voice are you telling me you accept it with no problem?

I lived with one during my first year at university. He actually put on a fake accent because his normal speaking (and singing) voice didn't fit the appearance of being a gay twink.

The worst part is you can't even talk shit about the actor because he himself did a great job. I just have a hard time connecting it to the image. At least with Xander even if it's totally different from the JP dub, Xander as you can see clearly has enough fabulousness to play off the gay angle. And with Ike, at least you could claim they were trying to make his voice similar to the JP dub though I don't think he pulled it off well at all since the JP dub might be fucc boi-ish but it still has that firmness to it that Greg lacks.

Right? I know they exist but it just doesn't feel right at first before you get used to them. I always thought they were a minority though but apparently not.

Noice

>link pixiv uploaded not even thirty minutes ago to westerners
>already private

fuck nippon

I can't gauge if this guy is good or not.

Someone who has it upload it to imgur or something.