Comprad bitcoin, HIJOS DE PUTA.

Fucking gibberish.

fucking maricon

>pesos

im from spain faggot €€

sell nvidia and buy amd now

I JUST WANT MY FUCKING AMD STOCKS TO RISE SO I CAN SELL THEM AND BUY ETHER

FUCKING NIGGERS STOP DROPPING

too late for you. I and a few others warned this board about AMD early this week
>all positives built in
>slow OEM adoption
>low margins
>will still lose money this quarter

NVDA growth is also stagnating for the near term. Both were easily avoidable if you performed DD that didn't include listening to irrational fanboys.

MEXICO KILL MEXICO
NO BUENNO

fucking mongrel meming monkey.

The Abu Dhabi government is unloaded 45m shares, about 5% of the total company and half their position. Others are likely doing the same. AMD's stock is going to continue to plummet probably down to about $7 to $9 if you are lucky.

They'll rebound at earnings so if you can stomach it holding will bring you back up to around $14.

They were granted 45M in stock options as a part of the AMD crippling renegotiations of required GloFo wafers. Part of that agreement was that they could not own over a certain percentage of the company, thus they sold the equivalent shares as they exercised the options.

In any case, AMD is a turd; unload and wait for under $7 (but I don't necessarily recommend shorting or buying puts - the AMD investor is an irrational beast and who knows what will happen)

Oh god why am I crushing on her so hard

Buy neither. Buy stocks for companies that supply them with GDDR5X memory.

b-but HBM is the future!

that leaves only micron

TFW you bought into AMD @ $2.50 and sold @ $14.50 before the drop. :)

Bingo. GDDR6 coming within a year. Their 3D NAND is more cost effective than their competition and they are ahead of the industry with their 2D to 3D NAND transition. Expect $1+ EPS guidance for new quarter at March 23 earnings call.

gordo subnormal

Thanks for the tip. I've only done 5 minutes of very light research but it seems as though analysts almost universally agree. I'm gonna go for it.

>tocar cualquier sector que no sea alimento, transporte, manufactura

>no perder dinero

lel, ojala no hayas caido mi gachupin

What site do you use to play with stocks?

What about HBM? Only Hynix is doing it.

Madrigal me engañaste!