Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xm4STBVyufM&list=RDxm4STBVyufM#t=1
youtu.be/kdhNFx0hYus
youtube.com/watch?v=H30wkuHULMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who is this ugly monstrosity
way to scare of the newcomers

4 decides my Lulu top OTP accounts name

our team is going to get destroyed hard is it not?

How do I play Yasuo
How do I fight Yasuo

>like holy shit shut the fuck up already. EVERY goddamn rework suddently the """mains"""" come crawling out of the woodwork attempting to impede progress like a stubborn kid trying to keep his parents from moving or something.

I'm a Morde main. No, I'm not a hipster contrarian. I've been maining him since August 2011, although I was turned off of him for a while after his juggernaut rework. I know Morde needs a VGU. I want him to get a VGU. I'm just afraid of what Riot will do. I want them to keep his current playstyle mostly intact, because his playstyle is why I enjoy playing him. He plays mostly like all the other juggernauts. But if Riot decides "Lol no he's a botlaner now" I'm gonna be pissed, and I'm gonna see niggers like you say "lol nobody even plays him, Riot's making him so much better ECKS DEE" and I'm gonna lose my fucking mind.

I do agree that Swain needs a rework, just like all the other reworked champs have. But I sympathize with people who enjoy the champ as they exist now. The difference is I think Morde just needs a Warwick-tier rework, with his identity and playstyle mostly kept intact. I think Swain should see a more drastic change.

BestWife

Learn his combos
Camp him with ganks

>'wow really good game guys that was a lot of fun'
I always say this after a game even though I don't mean it. What other subtle ways can I troll people?

LickEmYoung

>Colossus fiddle
>Morg can't really peel cait against your lineup

Pretty sure you won.

You're obligated to make this work in some form even if it's taken

Reminds me I met a 'BestSmile' in an aram the other day, anyone of you guys?

Flirt with someone the whole game and then add them after the game and keep playing together and eventually meet offline and start dating

Congratulate someone on a great play every time they manage to kill someone but die immediately after

>play aram
>get garen
>enemy team has fiddle lulu kogmaw darius
>dont get to play the game at all

nice gamemode lolbabs

lil reminder who's in charge

Oh yeah I always try to identify someone on the other team who thought they carried and then compliment the next best person on the team for playing. Like the Riven top goes 12-2 but the MF goes 6-0 ill be like "MF you played really well good job".

xth for Syndra

>play aram
Found your problem.

>tfw i can see one of my posts in there

>one of my posts
You mean all of them, right?

aram is the only mode worth playing if you are solo

only one

half of these are mine
am I a good contributer or not?

But that's wrong.

idk user I am not doing too well

Why are you playing on this terrorist server?

>being a shitter

Holy shit Malzahar is retarded since his last buffs why does nobody play him

No, it's right. Strangely, you can carry better than in SR if you know what you're doing and have a little bit of luck.

>play aram
>get darius
>enemy team has vel, corki, naut, tf and fizz
>build full mr and just walk at them
>watch them run in terror because they can't burst me down and the rest of my team can get the jump on them for free

I'm not seeing the problem here.

Vile Evil I Live
Pony Kisser
HateYouSoBad
Reddit and Morty

Because enemies are in many cases most likely farming bots.

you rolled darius
I rolled garen
basically walk in get poly'd and die to kogmaw while getting feared by fiddle

Darius as least has cc plus hes a pretty good teamfighter

ehh just fuck garen shoulda dodged

I need to check if the name WightPride is taken.

I love all Luluposters

use opgg

FUCKING FEEDERS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEE

Garen on aram is absurd. I once got 30+ kill with him there. And that was a 4v5 game. It also helps if your teammates know to go in when the enemy team blows all their cooldowns on you.

TWO ARMOR BUFF

I bought bonetits purely for the splash art even though I never play shyv

it has the best looking dragon form too, ironcalw waifushitters need not apply

reminder!
THIS is what CLIMBING looks like!
no matter how small the step, i will NEVER give up!
i WILL get out of bronze!

subhuman

Next game is do or die for my promos. Recommend me an album to listen to throughout the game.

Is it time for them to change warrior enchant
more and more often do you see junglers just skipping the item entirely in favor of rushing more powerful stuff

I already seen it being skipped on anyone that can go lethality, and Vi skarner heca often rush triforce before warrior

is it safe to say the item just doesnt offer all that much

you want to always get Censer on Rakan, regardless if you hit CDR cap or not. Redemption is about personal preferation, but I like it.
If you want to try my build, then go ahead:
Edge + 3 pots at start -> Sightstone + boots + dark seal after a fat b (skip boots if you plan to dominate lane, get seal after boots if you plan to play passive) -> Censer -> Ions/Mobis -> Athene -> sell Seal after you have money for the finished situational last item (Mikael/Banshee/Zeke)

faggot bruce on repeat

why keep posting all this dumb motivational shit when you're struggling to get out of the sub 80 IQ brackets, only 10 year old kids and literal retards have an excuse to be bronze.

Stop playing League and download my game.

this mix

youtube.com/watch?v=xm4STBVyufM&list=RDxm4STBVyufM#t=1

you might need to hear some songs twice before you like them

>ult Kayn
>blow my full combo load onto him
>he ults onto me
>POP
>dies inside of me
youtu.be/kdhNFx0hYus
maximum kek, loving the current patch right now

What does Gabe even do

new lovelyz album

>three assasins and mage support
You may win but (you) will die 284639 times

why is there a bandaid on her head?
is she hurt ;-;

we are still winning

add that Redemption in there as well, mb. I usually get it after Censer or Ions/Mobis

Fuck you gabe.

>inside of me

das kind of lewd

Already locked soraka for this game but will try that next game, is it ap oriented? What about runes/masteries? I play it with tanky ones, don't know if they synergize well with an AP build.

lovelyz? more like UGLIEZ

she got bopped for being a retard

Is she just eternally bopped then?

youtube.com/watch?v=H30wkuHULMo

at 34:45, LS said someone is D5 and bought a challenger account and got picked by LCS team

who he is?

yes

because im TIRED of being bronze!
i am BETTER than my current elo and i wont give up till i get out!
no matter how many of you say i can't!
no matter how many insults are thrown my way!
i WILL prove you ALL wrong!

only when she deserves it

>lewd
Exactly

isnt that the sub from KT who got banned from comp

I made a very similar post a couple of days ago. It's a pretty funny sight indeed.

I stopped playing League 3 years ago after playing it for like 2 years.
I sort of want to try it again.

How do I find myself in the new reality? There seems to be a shitload of changes since then.

finally, gameplay reflects lore

I love that show. Every character is hilarious

Lulu makes me hard as diamonds guys

lmao fuck you u fucking retard say that to their faces not online

No, ur shit.

Only good Lulufag is me, her true husbando.

somebody should draw a scared lulu in an alley with a group of about 50 anons surrounding her

Pic related runes and masteries I use:
its heavily ap oriented, so all of your defensive power comes from runes and masteries. Tanky ones synergize alright with mid/late, but early kinda sucks which is most of this builds power.
TLD is good for poking early, and it helps secure kills even in midgame, but in lategame it kinda falls useless which is its only weakness. you could probably take 3 points of swiftness from resolve and 2 of legendary guardian into CoC if you plan to play more safe and lategame strong. Taking away TLD though takes off a lot from early game, which especially with Xayah and Spellthiefs isnt such a good idea.
If you want to go for something wacky, you can replace MR runes with AP glyphs for a really strong early, which makes you a bit weaker to spells. If you face a heavy AD comp, you could probably use that cheese a bit but I still suggest keeping MR in early so you dont get poked out easily.

Why would you go back to this dumpster of a game which looks straight out of the flash era

i love you, user.

What if the season ends, and you're b1 99 LP?

Put on a name please so I can filter you

I would be the one carrying her out of there to safety!

I could not stay in bronze despite only playing champions I never play to get boxes on them
what are you doign wrong user

I do too!

>roach

i... i will NOT end the season like that!
it would BREAK my heart...

running from your problems solves NOTHING user!

this is only my second season of ranked!
im still learning the fundementals of advanced play, but good for you!
i will see you in SILVER soon enough!

so come online silly

What's your IGN?

>i will see you in SILVER soon enough!
delusional

I wanna BEE with Lulu!

Which role won't he able to fill, /lolg/?

I wanna spectate one of your games. Maybe for educational purposes and entertainment purposes

>tfw can't win with anything but Garen because I'm so terrible mechanically

>people complaining about Duskblade
fuck off silver surfers this is the most fun I've had in 4 years

Don't. You'll get fucking cancer, these bronzes can't be fucking respected. He shared some match history recently showing him building extremely stupid shit on leo and using barrier-flash.

Thats why I wanna see it. Low elo games are more entertaining than LCS

Is anyone here actually happy?

The answer is no.
>inb4 normies come in
get out re

>nocturne with tiamat and duskblade
>literally 1 shots our midlaner
o-oh