Dueling Network General - /dng/

YGO General #2555
Pilica Edition
Last Thread ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro (Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!3xRSSZLD!n5HAXjFTVV8g-ha3I_5SsA
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Official /dng/ ruling test: testmoz.com/466984
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Spirit Warriors (August 11st)
●OCG: Extra Pack 2017 (September 9th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Surge of Divine Radiance (September 23rd)
●OCG: Extreme Force (October 14th)

●TCG: Starter Deck: Link Strike (July 21st)
●TCG: Code of Duelist (August 4th)
●TCG: 2017 Mega-Tins (August 25th)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists (September 8th)
●TCG: Legendary Dragon Decks (October 6th)
●TCG: Circuit Break (October 20th)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8vHtHvLi-yU
youtube.com/watch?v=PTjuAPFySdw
youtube.com/watch?v=XKjOJuPjiu4
youtube.com/watch?v=Af6JRDhNBiw
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=uU0oa4lVaZI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6-ZGAGcJrk
youtube.com/watch?v=1HqA66cYgBA
youtube.com/watch?v=hqs1CxDxE9M
youtube.com/watch?v=Mn6uqp_mr98
youtu.be/rrBx6mAWYPU
youtube.com/watch?v=VY3O2aGfzhs
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/YS17_BG_EN.pdf
db.yugioh-card.com/yugiohdb/faq_search.action?ope=4&cid=13036
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>555
Nice, Pilica-chan!
>still waiting for Starter Deck
>it will come in August
Could it be a lot worse...

Pilicunny.

paywall format is a good format if you play meta decks

if you don't, you have no say on the format anyways

Enough.

post songs that reminds yuo of ur deck

youtube.com/watch?v=8vHtHvLi-yU

youtube.com/watch?v=PTjuAPFySdw

hard mode: no anime shit

>posts PSG
>complains about anime

the song itself is not wapanese tho

I though any of this two were more fitting for you darklordfag.
youtube.com/watch?v=XKjOJuPjiu4
youtube.com/watch?v=Af6JRDhNBiw

You should update the Rulebook with the one from MR4.
Here
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf

>273 MB
FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=uU0oa4lVaZI

still animeshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=q6-ZGAGcJrk

Ixtab. That's TAB.

>not youtube.com/watch?v=1HqA66cYgBA

>copy F.A. Sonic Meister
>5200 ATK double attacker with piercing
Too bad the only permanent effect copier is banned.

why are you posting sonic OCs, i'm not at that level of edge yet
tru
>The Living Brony

youtube.com/watch?v=hqs1CxDxE9M

>Brony
I don't pay attention to shows for little girls so I have no idea what you're talking about

Ixtab is sex.

>Infinite
>Sonic OC
Here
youtube.com/watch?v=Mn6uqp_mr98
Just to know that the edge has finally returned to Sonic, and unlike certains fans, I am happy and cannot wait for it

"You offer a tribiute by sending a monster that is already on your field to the graveyard"
>"on YOUR field"

Vendreads have all their current cards on YGOpro now

Super secret tec

The Living Tombstone is a open pony enthusiast, you'd know it by only glancing at his channel

delet

>being a sonic fan
i know we are typing on a yugioh thread but cmon have some standards

I'm happy it's not another hedgehog.

youtu.be/rrBx6mAWYPU

I just looked up the song on youtube and don't care that much

You are replying to a darklord player, check your privileges.

What makes that more sekrit than with literally any other ritual?

It has my favorite ritual monster on it

youtube.com/watch?v=VY3O2aGfzhs

What's that one monster that returns to the hand after being tributed for a monster?

Yes, except there are plenty of cards that special summon to the opponent's side of the field, or let you tribute your opponent's monsters, such as Kaiju.
In those cards, they have text that specifies exactly where or what you're supposed to tribute is, ie tribute your opponent's monster, or special summon to your opponent's side of the field.

Decode Talker also has such a clause, stating you can tribute a monster its link markers point to. The card text supersedes the ruling, just like with Kaiju.

Are we still ignoring the fact that rulings have already been made in the OCG regarding this?

The OCG rulings are wrong.

Bet you missed the nip text.

>Decode Talker also has such a clause
Nope. "a monster its link markers point to" isn't a clause that allows you to tribute opponent's monster.

Except it has an arrow that points up.
Saying that it doesn't count is like saying you can't tribute an opponent's monster to summon a Kaiju.

Kaiju specifically said opponent's monster.
Not "monster in the field".

yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/YS17_BG_EN.pdf

The newest one you dumb nigger.

And Decode Talker specifically says anything it points to. What's your point?

Fantastic argument.

Yep.
No clause specifying opponent's monster.

The definition of tribute, without anything else, is that you tribute "your own monsters that are already on the field". Anything else needs extra clarification, like Kaijus. So Decode Talker can't tribute the opponents monster

It's a basic mechanic you retard. It's like chaining maxx "c" on pendulum summon, you can't do that either since it's a game mechanic and doesn't start a chain

It does, though. It specifies any monster it points to.

If Decode Talker only had arrows pointing up, its text would still read exactly the same.

It has extra clarification. It clarifies "anything this card points to".

Icarus Attack's winged beast clause is equivalent to Decode's this card points to clause.

Would you let your opp tribute your ruri for their icarus attack, shun?

Where?

Icarus Attack doesn't have link markers and text that says you can tribute anything it points to.

page 5 of the link in my post

That's page 5.

Still doesn't say MY monster.

By that logic I could tribute my opponents tribute summoned monster for summoning Ether / Erebus

>You can Tribute Summon this card by Tributing 1 Tribute Summoned Monster.

>by sending a monster YOU HAVE on the field

been trying to get back into the game since about a week ago and built this deck since i always loved volcanics, however i'm very terrible scrub and sorta don't know what i'm doing half the time, especially when it comes to deckbuilding
what should i change or remove to make this work? i've done about 10 duels on percy with it but every single time without fail i either draw two or more shells or two or more scattershots, clogging my hand

yeah i know volcanics are shit now but still

Then can someone post the damn link so this retarded argument can end already?

That's not enough classification.
It must specifically says "opponent"

>By that logic
Nope! Because there's nothing in the text you quoted that would suggest you could do such a thing.

The reason it's different for Decode Talker is because it has a Link Marker that specifically points to the opponent's side of the field. There aren't different kinds of Link Markers, and certain Link Markers don't arbitrarily not count.

To suggest otherwise is to just pretend one of Decode's Talker's Link Markers simply doesn't exist for no explainable or justifiable reason.

It does, it suggest that I can tribute a tribute summoned monster. It doesn't say it has to be mine.

According to page five of the rulebook, you can only tribute monsters you control. This is a defined game mechanic.

For cards like Kaiju, Lava Golem, Decode Talker, etc, they specifically have a clause that specifies you can tribute something you otherwise wouldn't be able to according to the game mechanics. There needs to be an explicit definition.

Ether unfortunately doesn't have that explicit definition.

Your delusion and hypocrisy are funny, DLfag.

Exactly

That's why decode talker can't tribute opponents monsters

It exists so that it would be a Link 3, so that it can gain 500 Attack if your opponent summons a monster there, and so that your opponent can summon from the ED there.

But Decode Talker has a clause that explicitly says you can tribute an opponent's monster, unlike Ether.

>Decode Talker has a clause that explicitly says you can tribute an opponent's monster
Nah.
Point me where it says "opponent".

But its strong because while the opponent CAN use the extra ED slot, its vunerable to DTs ability man.

Your "arguments" are getting stale m8
>he spends his weekend pretending to be retarded in a children card game forum

Its """"clause"""" is as non-specific as Icarus Attack. If it said "any monster thus card points to, including your opponent's", or even just "any monster", you'd have something resembling an argument.

The Link Arrow pointing up and the fact that there's no text in the effect to suggest that specific particular Link Marker arbitrarily doesn't count as a Link Marker.

All I can hear is that it's not explicit enough.
So no, you can't.

Topologic Bomber Dragon's effect doesn't specify an opponent's monster.
Guess that one doesn't count either, huh?

So how good are the Supreme King Dragons in Code of the Duelist? Even from a casual standpoint? Which one is the best? Are any better than their counterparts?

There's also no text that arbitrarily decides the established gameplay definition of Tributing, only allowing you to use monsters you control unless it specifically says opponent's, doesn't apply.

Destroy isn't dictated by game mechanic to only allow monster you control.

>summon Cannon Soldier
>tribute all my opponents monsters and inflict 500 damage for each

Top secret tek nobody knows you can do it!!!

What do you guys think of the ddd armageddons? Are they viable pre link?

Monster Reborn also doesn't specify your field.
Guess that one doesn't count either, huh?

Just to let you guys know, the japanese version of decode talker specifically says "you control".

"このカードのリンク先の自分のモンスター1体をリリースして発動できる。"

Wrong part of the effect.
>If another monster is Special Summoned to a zone a Link Monster points to, while this monster is on the field:
I can't Summon to my opponent's side of the field and it doesn't specify Opponent's, so just like Decode Talker, I guess its effect doesn't count!

they're all pretty good, though i'm not sure which one is best. they work best in pendululm magicians (except odd eyes fuck him)

Fucking Tewart.

Unusable by some definitions under MR4. Overlords have some janky decklists but they're notwhere near good.

If you're playing imaginary MR3, they're kind of insane, just like Pendulum Magicians.

Mate, do you even know the difference between activation condition and cost?

Of course it does, because otherwise would be fucking retarded.

>effect
>post text before :
Opinion discarded.

Of course it does, because if it didn't specify that, you'd be able to tribute your opponent's monsters.

I think PSG is mediocre and degenerate but the ending is cute and the song is good. I could have posted the song from another source and most people listening would make no link whatsoever to anime

why are you so eager to start drama

Is he worse than normal OEPD?
With my friends, we don't care about banlists or anything. We just don't play broken decks like PePe against each other unless the other person is using a broken deck.

Reminder that KoA changed how all Traps work in the grave instead of fixing the text on Palezoics to be optional.

>Amorphage

explain

What?

Nah, that guy just said "Paleo works that way" without explaining anything after he got told that activating a trap card's effect isn't always optional,

how long until konami has to errata this shit because people are stupid?

a bunch of players don't even bother reading the cards, now even if they read they will try to tribute the opponent monster

Okay, here's the OCG Rulings page for Decode Talker: db.yugioh-card.com/yugiohdb/faq_search.action?ope=4&cid=13036
>『その発動を無効にし破壊する』モンスター効果を発動する際に、コストとして、このカードのリンクマーカーが指し示す先に存在する自分のモンスター1体をリリースします。(「デコード・トーカー」自身がエクストラモンスターゾーンに存在し、そのリンクマーカーが指し示す相手のメインモンスターゾーンにモンスターが存在していたとしても、その相手モンスターをコストとしてリリースする事はできません。)

That says you cannot tribute an opponent's monster to activate its effect. The end.

b-but we must shorten the text!

After players kept asking if Paleozoic grave effects were mandatory, KoA said that all Trap effects in the grave are automatically optional, rather than fix the only instance of them being worded to be mandatory.

OCG =/= TCG

>it's ocg so it doesn't matter, show me the tcg rullings
>links are out and KoA didn't posted them

first one will be the answer of tcg players

muh rampart blaster

>at worlds tcg players are allowed to tribute the opponents monsters, ocg they arent

Damn next level konami!!