PlayStation 4 General #470 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/ /momgen/

Old Thread: Japanese Ninja No.1 Edition

========================================

>50 minutes of Arika’s “Mysterious Fighting Game” gameplay
gematsu.com/2017/07/50-minutes-arika-mysterious-fighting-game-gameplay

>Middle-earth: Shadow of War ‘Shelob’ trailer
gematsu.com/2017/07/middle-earth-shadow-war-shelob-trailer

>Gundam Versus open beta, pre-order bonuses announced for the Americas
gematsu.com/2017/07/gundam-versus-open-beta-pre-order-bonuses-announced-americas

>Tekken 7 teams up with renowned artists for in-game panel art due out as free DLC in September
gematsu.com/2017/07/tekken-7-teams-renowned-artists-game-panel-art-due-free-dlc-september

>Street Fighter V adds sports costumes for Ibuki, Laura, and Rashid on July 25
gematsu.com/2017/07/street-fighter-v-adds-sports-costumes-ibuki-laura-rashid-july-25

>Injustice 2 DLC character ‘Starfire’ trailer
gematsu.com/2017/07/injustice-2-dlc-character-starfire-trailer

>.hack//G.U. Last Recode PS4 physical edition announced for the Americas
gematsu.com/2017/07/hackg-u-last-recode-ps4-physical-edition-announced-americas

>Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite fourth gameplay trailer, screenshots
gematsu.com/2017/07/marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-fourth-gameplay-trailer-screenshots

>Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker’s Memory details Jimmy Ken and K, Network Battles
gematsu.com/2017/07/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-details-jimmy-ken-k-network-battles

========================================

>PS4 Pro vs Slim comparison
pastebin.com/JsXvkiYx

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mZ-L2MoN8zM?t=12s
youtu.be/EGZCdjYyQcc?t=08
psnprofiles.com/YNA_p4u7
play-asia.com/djmax-respect-english-korean-subs/13/70b4jp
youtu.be/XIO9FgHDmIc
youtu.be/hwLA0elsrj0
youtu.be/AwA825nsITM
youtu.be/6sDCnIHGNQ8
youtu.be/MZ23XV7idWE
youtu.be/ZOZtCoQHO6k
youtu.be/_ugFke0qqC8
youtu.be/MRtCCh_kInU
youtu.be/KwYL5lqLCmA
youtu.be/2rsWi-a6MEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who's your favorite namefag?

ur mom

Who wants to actually play vidya

People who don't post here

So, I'm in the closed beta for the US DFFNT. But, my PS4 is Japanese. Can I just create a US PSN account and everything will be fine?

Did they fix something in connectivity department? My launch ps4 suddenly doesn't suck dick when it comes to download speeds.

If I would want to play vidya I'd own a gaming PC.

>all these games I still want to play and yet I'm here shitposting

Are these common? The black one is $250. This white one is $270.

It's also ugly as sin.

I'm still having a blast with this game.
In fact they recently patched it to make weaponised helicopters a viable combat option. Previously it was more for show.
Plus I've got both meaty DLCs to play through still.

First for trophies and rhythm game shitposting

GOATMAX:
youtu.be/mZ-L2MoN8zM?t=12s

Project Tap Tap Tap:
youtu.be/EGZCdjYyQcc?t=08

psnprofiles.com/YNA_p4u7

>Tries to shill a game that at least 70% of the people who browse here can't even buy

Still hoping someone can confirm the DjMax Respect Asian release for the 28th outside of a retailer listing, considering that the game isn't listed in the PSN for digital pre-ordering.

Everybody here imports you spic

play-asia.com/djmax-respect-english-korean-subs/13/70b4jp
Includes English subs

Also demo is now available in Korean booths, people have been uploading gameplay videos, looks much better than 2016 beta

>Ladymade Star
youtu.be/XIO9FgHDmIc

>End of the Moonlight
youtu.be/hwLA0elsrj0

>Hello Pinky
youtu.be/AwA825nsITM

>Ask to Wind
youtu.be/6sDCnIHGNQ8

>Brand New days
youtu.be/MZ23XV7idWE

>Oblivion
youtu.be/ZOZtCoQHO6k

>2nite
youtu.be/_ugFke0qqC8

>Only for you
youtu.be/MRtCCh_kInU

>Bright dream
youtu.be/KwYL5lqLCmA

>Every morning
youtu.be/2rsWi-a6MEg

5 days left to release

>thread created almost 2 hours ago
>suddenly within 5 minutes 3 fucking people start shilling for djmax again
>"but user, it's not YNA, roboaddy and djtomato"

I've never seen more obvious shills in my entire life.

>Everybody here imports you spic
Maybe you and your bf YNA does. I should also make a correction not 70% probably more likely 90% since from what this user says then it's physical only too. I guess your shilling won't work. You probably didn't even think this through because you're autistic

Talking about the most waited rhythm game of the decade which releases in 5 days is now shilling

Keep undermining the release user, it will be worse for you

>Mfw

>Talking about the most waited
What is that even supposed to mean. You mean "awaited"? Or did they delay that shit so often that people literally had to wait for it longer than any other game?

>Talking about the most waited rhythm game of the decade which releases in 5 days is now shilling
Uhhh miku has more sales meaning more people waited for it. guess your wrong lol

End of the Moonlight is my jam

>they managed to unironically make destiny 2 even worse than 1
Bungie never disappoints i see

Alright boys /nioh/ is up. a bumps would be nice.
Start migrating all Nioh related shit to /nioh/ please, we wouldn't want to be rude guests to /ps4g/. I just put it up now so related posts can gradually ease themselves in.

/nioh/ link:

Cammy's husband soccer costume is day1.

How bad? I didn't even bother downloading the beta since it barely seemed different.

Not so fast.

explain precisely why you came to this conclusion, without using buzzwords or namecalling

I can't play grapplers but he looks fun and the pretending to be a car gimmick is pretty funny.

>autism is funny

It is when they act like autists

Hello, is this the dead thread?

I heard a lot of talk about how your choices actually matter in Until Dawn

Was I misinformed? Watching my bro play through it and even with some different decisions he's basically at the same point as me near end game

What is this?

Tl;Dr Everyone can die and there technically isn't a end where everyone lives. This isn't Telltale,so they don't need to keep a consistent plot. The spoilers are also genuine, so don't just scroll over them willy nilly.

Certain actions which initially seem like fuck all can get characters killed, like turning a light on seriously,
characters can die if you turn a light switch on at one point. Playing like a passive bitch as one character will also mean that some of their lines are altered to be a passive bitch (and vice versa). There are also bullshit moments where if you wronged a character in the slightest way, they can and will up and kill you for what seems like no reason.
Also to get the best ending you have to absolutely, without a doubt, 100%, no bullshit, no doubts asked, I definitely have no biases, actively try to kill Emily at every point. Bitches get stitches.

QTE's can come from nowhere and some can actually affect the plot without any indication, so there is that too.

They made it smart because if you actively try to keep everyone alive by not making the obvious 'this will get you killed lol' decisions, 3 characters can and will most likely die. A doggo is one of them, so you better put your own life before doggos. The character you play has plot armour through the sequence, so just keep doggo alive at all costs. Legit no bullshit like my Emily 'advice'

Interesting, my first playthrough I only had Matt die, and Josh turned into a Wendigo.
Well, technically that's a lie. My very first playthrough quite a lot died because I turned the lightswitch at the end without realising what I was really doing. Sort of felt like bullshit that the final few minutes decided so many fates. Replayed it and saved them all.
Thanks for the info though. I'm not too keen on hovering over the spoilers. I'm not sure I'll play it again, but just in case and all that. Didn't know you couldn't save them all, was possibly going to try that.

I'm not sure the story fits so well, Josh seemed completely unaware of the Wendigo's, wouldn't he know of them having such intricate knowledge of the place? He even placed Sam pretty close to a Wendigo lair (considering Mike was down there chasing a Wendigo)
I thought there might have been another path where someone else was the psycho, or even maybe no Wendigo's

>Didn't connect the light switch and the gas leak
Bretty brainlet desu. Matt is the one that is designed to die if you try to keep everyone alive so have some solace in that at least, with Chris as a close second. Emily deserves to die and Doggo doesn't deserve what happens to him

Looks like that went well. Just been archived Ratty ol' boy. Pic related

>Bretty brainlet desu
Oh no I connected it, I knew what would happen but for some bizarre reason I thought everyone would just get out or it'd be a delayed reaction or some shit. I didn't really realise what I'd done until I did it and then I felt daft, yeah, but I knew what the gas leak was going to do

PS4 has no games they said

Only one of them is exclusive.

And it's also the only good game there.

Cool.

kys citrus

>Wake up
>Beat cleric beast on my first try

Every time.

>Big beeping bomb, shown 3 times before the decision
>Switch with little sparks at the end given a super long panning shot
>Literally on the level of Zelda 'shoot the big glowing orange eye' bosses
>'Hmmmmm, if I flick the switch, the gas is gonna go off. But we in the House aren't we?'
>Better see what happens anyways
Genuinely got a giggle outta me

I see 4 shit games and Bloodborne

>Not leaving ol' Cleric boi until the absolute end so you get a sense of how powerful your complete PvP build and a free power trip in the process
shit taste desu

I see 5 shit games. Check your glasses fampai.

Hey I was tired, leave me alone or else

The sole reason I haven't picked up a Pro is because I've been waiting for it in white. If teh scheme fits your preference or your decor, I'd say get it.

Me glass is checked right here boyo. Now how about you take your wrong opinion elsewhere little lad eh?

Nah, just gave me a sensible chuckle. Shit like that happens all the time in vidya
>I wonder what happens if I shoot that obviously overpowered mob from over here?
>udeadnigga.jpg
>don't know what I was expecting tbqhwyfamalam

ehh

I would get future tone but it never goes on sale

It was on sale 2 days ago.

No, it wasn't

Yes it was. 30€ or $35.

I am NA not EU and I am not going to create an EU account and then purchase an EU psn card just to get a deal. I have way too many accounts already. I'll buy it when they put it on sale for the US

Is hollow fragment worth the $8? I'm most interested in lewding the girls.

That doesn't change the fact that it still was on sale.

It doesn't change the fact that I am not buying it unless it goes on sale in the US

Ded game

Yeah, but that's not my problem.

And your sale isn't mine either? Why are you still even replying to me. Neck yourself

Because this is a super nice thread and I'm being super nice to you.

And I hate you

But that's not nice. Remember, super nice thread.

After playing through story and strike:
1) Heavy ammo is nonexistent. Literally worse than it was in the very start of the game, like less than a ten bricks overall, and heavy weapons aren't even good this time and include previous specials like snipers and fusions. This is especially lame after the shitload of heavy they had in RoI, especially with raid gear and fallen. Why even give me weapon if i cannot use it? There was literally nothing wrong with RoI's heavy balance.
2) Keeping the weapon theme - balance is nonexistent as well. Scout rifle being in special slot, having like 100 ammo tops and dealing less damage than a pulse (80x3 unbuffed 100x3 buffed against the strike boss's head versus 106 or something on scout) is ridiculous. Autos are still useless. Handcannons still suck. Apparently balancing even a new game is too hard for bungie
3) Ridiculous cooldowns on anything, like a half of Trickle is active. Shield also waits to recover forever as well, no warlock having healing rift is not an excuse. Integral part of Destiny was using abilities and devs still fail to realise that seemingly. Hope those shitty cooldowns can be at least negated by stats like in previous game.
4) Shitty encounter design is still there. Fucking stop piling a dozen of two enemies on me into circular area with barely any cover.
5) Shitty physics is still there as well, now with much less distance before you start taking damage on fall, what for - no one knows.
6) Previous two issues arise because they clearly took the old engine and modded it a bit, so we have 30 FPS fucking again. On itself it's not this bad but with other games usually trying to work around 60 it's not acceptable, like seriously it feels like the game lags or it's played in the water or something, was it that hard to rework your crap engine properly?

Lots of not important but annoying issues again like nolanbot still making retarded jokes constantly, people leaving on fucking strikes in beta already, beta being poor overall (2 crucible and a strike, was it that hard to at least add a patrol on that totally-not-venus map?), cut content (the RL we see in trailer was datamined a year ago) and whatever. It's just as people say - a huge ass DLC pretending to be a new game. Unless you're an absolute fan keep away as far as possible, i personally would not waste any more time on it, i have spent enough already.

Do the "important" free missions in Valkyria Revolution actually mean anything?

I think that's the biggest thing I found disappointing in the beta, too many "Defend against waves of enemies in this circular room" moments.
But I'll still buy it anyway because the gunplay feels fun.

Whats the cheaper way to connect my PS3 to a monitor (HDMI but no speakers or 3.5 port), I have USB headphones and speakers.

>have a shitter kingo build with sanada crimson gauntlets +20 that I randomly acquired from boons when the first DLC came out
>the game badgers me about having to sign in to keep the boons despite having a good stable connection
>it takes all of my sanada equipment

Why the fuck did these brain dead gooks think this was a good idea?

Shouldn't you be asking that in the nioh general?

Which Nioh general?

Oh, it died 6 posts in.

>general by by shitposting name user dies
lol

attacking Zegeta 2 is a garbage game

>created it early again
just stay

Hello?

I love awoo

Pretty sure I don't own any of the flash games on sale. Which ones are must buys at the price? I have 50 dollars on my psn account

Your literal only option is to use the AV multi-out and convert RCA to 3.5mm stereo, otherwise get a screen that has HDMI audio.

I don't know if you're into adventure games, platformers, and Metroidvanias, but:

Day of the Tentacle - $2.99
Grim Fandango - $2.99
Psychonauts - $3.99
Guacamelee - $5.99

>Lego Marvel Superheros 2 has Moon Swinging

Wonder if Spidey will say something about in game

guy i have a question, kinda dumb, but jojo eyes of heaven for ps4 has multiple region trophies?
i have the japanese game, and wanted to buy the US game.

I don't think so. Psnprofile has one entry

>kingdom hearts 3 has better real-time graphics than the pixar movies the levels are based on

Is buying a new PS3 worth it? My old PS3 bit the dust in 2014, and I wanna get a new one to replay the God of War games as I'm excited for the new one, but honestly don't remember what happened in em besides Kratos kills Zeus What do you guys think?

Why is getting into Way of the Demon so hard?

In Way of the Strong, all you needed to do to get started was farm some revenants for a divine 150 set and you could start playing right away

In Way of the Demon you can't do that and the gear you bring from WotS is immediatly obsolete, but you can't fight revenants for gear as they will be +0. I have a 150+10 odachi and I do pitiful damage in WotD

WotS also remixed enemy placement (even though it got a bit trigger happy with cannon enemies) while in WotD all the changes seem to be in quantity. The stat numbers are already against you and now the enemy numbers are too

It seemed a bit lazy compared to the original NG+, to be honest

>tfw watching a stream
>this pops up

Tfw no gaming pc

levels of gear matters less than stacking the right effects. everything is still going to hit extremely hard even when you have +20 gear. but refirging the right stats, have the right set bonuses active and having a decently rolled weapon will significantly increase the damage you do and cut down the length of bossfights.

coop is actuallly fun and still challenging if you can summon somone who is about your level too, but most wotd summons have endgame gear and slap levels around like they are samurai.

>tfw gaming PC, PS4 and Switch