Has any of you fuccbois ever towed anything with your shitbox?

nice nigger wheels, retard

When I see a shitbox equipped with a hitch I instantly think either trailer trash or picks scrap metal. I don’t know, mixed feelings about it.
Stop fucking your car and get a truck

nope. no interest in installing a trailer hitch

how did that horse trailer go? actually curious

Have fun warping your chassis, faggot

I drove a busted as down 1970's winnebago up, and down some twisti cali mountain roads to burning man 2 years ago. he was towing about 6klb on a 2klb double wheel trailer with no brakes. the rv could barely stop as it is. I rode that fucking 2nd and 1st gear of that 3? speed transmission to hell and back. i had to pull off at every single run off to let everyone pass. took 6 hours for a 3 hour pass.

its cool, the guys literally gave me a pound of weed for the assistance, i got my camp entirely supplied for like 50 people. smoked the entire thing

lol

There's more to towing something than just pulling the weight. One wrong evasive maneuver and that trailer is going to roll and take you with it.

>tfw all the american made hitches for the e39 touring are class 1 max
and all the class 2 braked hitches are made in europe, quite a bit more expensive, and i doubt a local shop would know how to install them

Somebody once told me the trailer is gonna roll me

Goddamnit

I guess the viper should be able to tow quite nicely

>transmission designed for 155 hp by
>I have a 235 hp V8
>transverse fwd
no

Come one, don't be a pussy

>by
Meant v6
phoneposting was a mistake

That's cute.

It already sounds like a supercharger

>mfw america is so advanced we have active aero on our trailers.

Only in an emergency. It's fuckin dangerous

Our new trailers the rear tails auto-deploy at 35mph

yo dawg

>Towing a trailer with an LS 400

Fuck off, OP.

can someone explain trailers to me? They are really expensive so why wouldn't you just stay in a hotel?

problem?

This is the guy barely making it up the mountain grade on a two lane highway with everyone riding his ass and honking their horn. Get a real truck bro.

>implying you're so much of a brainlet that you don't understand the concept of having YOUR luxury home always with you when you travel

If you have the money, this is absolutely obscene peak comfy

You are right. It's like $150 a night to rent one, place camp fees and gas and your still in a mobile home. Trailer people are special and not like hotel people.

Because there's no hotels in the wilderness. I doubt many hotels would be alright with people operating OHV's and firearms under the influence of party favors in their parking lot. A lot of these trailers are toy haulers and you can camp close to the trailheads.

Ya'll city dwellers are missing out.

He called a mobile home a luxury home! Hilarious. What do you normally reside in, a card board box? Maybe you just really enjoy port a s pottie style toilets in your luxury home.

I think you people are getting travel trailers and mobile homes mixed up. Modern mobile homes aka tornado bait are over 1500sq.ft and pretty nice inside.

>Hilarious

You faggot obviously have never seen one of these from the inside.

I've flat towed beetles and a bay window bus with my Tacoma, as well has pulled lightly loaded 4x8 and 5x10 trailers.

used to pull a 25' double axle enclosed trailer with race car, tools, parts etc. with a crew cab longbed duramax when I was in school. fun stuff

ay man they are luxury compared to camping out of a small suv or a sedan. trailers are way comfier than sleeping in a sleeping bag on the hard ground in sub freezing temps.

You meth heads can have your trailers and mobile homes. None of them are close to a real home. A bare bones real home is more luxurious than anything mobile. luxury mobile home and luxury trailer are oxymorons for a reason, and the epitome of low class.

ur dum

Modern prefabs are nicer than 90% of homes on the market.

>A bare bones real home is more luxurious than anything mobile

I work in $5m houses all day and I see scary shit. All houses whether they're $200k or $10m are built like shit these days. A $70k travel trailer is a lot nicer than your 90 sq.ft flat.

>being this upset
A properly designed, luxury diesel pusher class A mobile built by a reputable company will cost around $500k with many going for more. A travel trailer at the same level will cost $100k at least. Both of those numbers are larger than your net worth poorfag.

I've observed better quality in some Super C and class A motors than in many million dollar homes. Haven't been around too many travel trailers, but I suspect something similar.

Yeah the boyz

How did this thread go from towing with shitboxes to another tasteless murrica circle jerk? Also, pic related

Yes

Fuck off your city folk. Real men build a shelter

I like those old opels

Stop thinking that any trailer will instantly ruin your car. It's nothing but industry marketing to sell you a truck.

>gets fifth wheel
>jacks up truck, dually no less, so high that he has to use a trailer dolly
Where did this paint huffing retard even find someone to lend him all that money?

They have drop hitches and goose neck extensions for lifted trucks, as someone who hauls shit I prefer to hav a few inches of lift just makes things generally easier anything over 6in is excessive though

What are torsion bars that come factory on most trucks

You've apperantly never seen trailer homes outside of white trash kentucky, some of those trailer homes are fucking nice on the inside for a fraction the cost of a normal home

>on most trucks
>op shows a regular car
>no word about trucks in the op

Damn, I guess pushrods really are PUSH GODS.

>this enrages the truckfags

Have towed a 2 tonne suv with 1300 Suzuki swift.

Fy faen jeg hata de kjettingene

why would something that never hit the market enrage them

My 96 civic has a 2000lb towing limit. Unless I'm pulling a 3x3ft box behind me that's pretty much the curb weight of any good trailer.

Of course. Most common times are when taking the boats to and from water. They don't weigh much so it's pointless to use anything bigger than a sedan.

Used to all the time. Then I bought a F250, it tows much better.

Uhaul trailers suck ass. Way to much tongue weight. Got the job done though.

Boats in America are over 5000lbs with a trailer. You're going to have issues at the launch with a fwd sedan.

holy fuck imagine those wide-ss turns

I tow my fat ass to work every day.

My foxbody mustang has a trailer hitch from the previous owner but I have never used it.

yup, got a whopping 8 mpg pulling it through the Rockies.

>that body rot

>Improperly loads trailer
>Complains about tongue weight

Also how for fucks sake can you rust a TJ that badly?