pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jj7SH5zPquI
youtube.com/watch?v=dGNQ10mXxxs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Faye is cute!

I wanna fuck Conrad.

>go into my first playthrough of awakening expecting to hate tharja because of feg
>end up really liking tharja

am i not better than the spic

Is this supposed to be Nyna and Camus? What?

Flowers for my wife

why would you ever let terrible /feg/ memes form your opinions

Is there any Clarisse anal smut?

Your disgusting.
She's alright at first then you get noire and you realize she's a child abuser in the alternate and present reality.

Alright, thanks. I'll go Revelations next then. I mostly went with Conquest first because of people saying how good the gameplay is, but it would be nice to find out more about the world and why the fuck Azura left without a word.

RIP Mkv

Tharja is not that bad. The namefag and the shitposters that surround him like flys to shit were those who ruined her for this site

Need help beating Lunatic 12-4 and 12-5 for the quests (using a lance and a sword unit).

Any recomendations?

This is my wife.

>cav memes
How the fuck you cannot beat them?

>clive is going to be the free TT hero
>seal will probably be related to Celica skills
>cuts down ragnarok self damage to 3

Mine too!

Xander is not 40, and Rein doesn't have any inherited skill.

Still no wife since launch

KILL ME

>Phantom Pain
>Any weapon or skill that deals damage to the user deals 2 less damage

You're not Caeda user. That's his line.

+Def -Res Donnel. Yay or nay?

Want to train one just for the GHB maps.

>the free unit is actually Punished Berkut

Literally made for Summer Tiki. Ragnarok still gets broken but Robin and Tiki would be amazing, especially Tiki who has the means to actually 0x2 their ass when baiting.

How shit is Clive going to be, though? Tobin was counted out, so there's really no hope.

>clive is going to be the free TT hero

Please no, enough with the lance horses.

How many dicks can she take in her pussy at the same time?

:(

Egg Soren?

Silas doing what he does best, be mediocre.

>Those top tier units
Welp
12-14 Use Olivia as your Sword and your favorite bombs. Try to catch the atention of the blue flier and everyone should start moving, maybe Spring Camilla could fill that roll but you need to keep and eye on that red cav. Klein and Celica should be able to deal with everyone with the help of Olivia

He has 3 more speed, 1 more def, 5 less res and one less attack than Berkut
Also I think like 1 more HP

So not particularly useful

This is my servant.

I have retarded luck. When the Celica's Army banner first began, my second roll (With free orbs.) included Sonya and Celica herself. Then I get 4 more 5*s in the same day. This is way too stressful. I think I'm just gonna strictly be f2p now. I don't want to fall further into gacha hell that I already have.

Anyone else donate their spare arena runs by just entering and surrendering?

I don't want anyone else to suffer the same no arena wins fate as me.

>Jakob
>Celebrating
For all of the pandering that it tries to do, Heroes sure does have a few odd OOC moments for the Fates cast. Takumi and Jakob are almost entirely different people.

It could also be made for Distant Defense. Alm's skill didn't buff the Falchion.

This is my wife! Please compliment her!

I do the same. Except I usually give it to lower level teams that look like they'd struggle getting a defense win.

I am desperate
I wouldnt wish it upon my worst enemy to be without his waifu

kill yourself kojima cocksucker

This is my sheep

No other FE girl gives better anal sex.

just did exactly that. wanted to play arena for fun but saw a reinhardt lead so i just gave a free win to a beginner who is most certainly less of a cunt than that guy.

I always get matched with tryhards and horses.

So no fuck them.

All of them

Check out this team I came across in Arena. All 5*s, one had Blarblade+, one had Blarraven+, one had Blarwolf+.

>When the Celica's Army banner first began, my second roll (With free orbs.) included Sonya and Celica herself. Then I get 4 more 5*s in the same day.

Try the lottery. If you don't win big in 10 tries, it means you used it all up for the next 10 years, but if you're on a roll, maybe you'll win it all.

That's my wife

Is Seliph worth 5*ing?

pls do not shave sheep

She's garbage

Gross
What is he good for?
Chip damage with Javelins?

what are his ivs

Worst girl 3 games in a row.

Yeah unless I see horseshitters

>Try the lottery

No. I must resist. I cannot give into temptation. Pretty hilarious that the "fuck it" pull gave me what I wanted. They really know how to get you.

+ATK - HP

12-5
Is Nino/Eirika: the map. Sharena can fill the roll as a buffslut for your Nino. Celica and Reinhardt sounds good for this map since you need to deal with a lot of sword users and Sonya.
On your first turn let Bruno crash on your Nino, after that try to bait the cavs with Sharena while Nino deal with them. Kill the leftovers with Celica and Reinhardt

I do sometimes.

Unless it's against horsefags, they can fuck themselves.

Valbar's sheep

But what if you're on a roll user, think about it, you could win BILLIONS. Then you could roll the gacha FOREVER.

Does she have any decent support convos?
Maybe in Fates? All the ones I can recall from FE13 are kinda mediocre, except the one with her mom.

i'd befriend that guy

IS employee please go

she has a defenseless anus

>tfw I missed for like a number 3 times.

Shit sucks, but I still do once per month.

Only if they don't b8.

Should they have gone for quality over quantity with the units? There's like so many units already and they almost all feel useless or the art is crap and I don't want to use them anyways. After rolling for Ryoma the other day, I have no zero reason to roll anymore since I have all the high tier units just being f2p.

My new wife! please say something nice to her

its the canon pairing

her scramble supports were pretty good. she's got cute same sex supports too.

That's my bull's daughter's wife!

>new

Go kill yourself.

Fire Emblem girls or pokegirls? Game Freak and Intelligent Systems are both incompetent devs but who has the better wives?

Hi you're cute

Palla is a forever alone virgin who will never be loved by the man she desires

What did he mean by this?

Soft nice wife
Kiss her pussy for me
Plan on giving her wo dao ?>

Pokegirls easily

Please go back to /fgog/, Kotomine.

Eeeh that's not peak Softboy
If you get one that's +defense then yes
You could effectively make him brave meme man but that requires good SI

Obviously there are swordbreaker and other stuff available but they don't synergize with his sword

Bull's wife's daughter's wife, you mean?

Her butt is the only good part of her.

Rough anal pounding is her only purpose in life.

Concept:

A skill

There are lots of people who say "I think this girl is hot (and/or I like her personality), so I'll make her my waifu" but those people are misguided. All you accomplish by doing this is picking a flavor-of-the-month girl to fixate on and possibly fap to. Often times these sorts of relationships don't last and people move on quickly. There's no devotion/loyalty or endurance, it's sad really.

That's why you need to be aware of when a character captivates you in such a way that it feels like you're in love with every aspect of them. One day she will just come along and you'll get the feeling that she might be the one, but you'll know for sure when you feel her call out to you. It will seem like she is essentially asking you if you want to be with her, and YOU have to decide if you like her that way or not. In some cases, it may even be more literal where the girl directly expresses interest in you.

Ask yourself these questions
>Do I genuinely feel a sense of excitement or happiness whenever a character gets recognition (art, vidya, merch, etc.) that I don't get with others?
>Does something about them resonate with your emotions in a way that makes me wish for their happiness, and do you want to be the one who makes her happy?
>Are you fully invested in her? Can I imagine actually being with this person despite their flaws?
>Even if other hot girls come along that would probably be better fap fuel, would I still stay with the girl of your original interest? Would you ever forget or forsake her if you ever got a real gf?
>Do I love her?

Well, do you?

I didn't even post a picture this time, how did you know?!

That he hasn't rolled a Klein or an Odin recently?

Back off, user. She was mine first to begin with

GF in terms of desing. The pokegirls from pokesupe BTFO the other groups anyway with ease.

>carrot haired cynthia
only marginally better than blue haired

Her name is almost paela which is a nice dish.

Pokegirls are better on the surface but have even less character than the average Fire Emblem character because GF cannot write to save their fucking lives. Really ruined SM for me.

yes

even random npc you find in the middle of nowhere are hot in pokemon

if you care about story, then FE i guess

Rude!
SlayingEdge+ if I'm lucky

Total waste of candyman
I don't like his hair on anyone else though, even if Noire needs it the most

OOOH NOOO

OH SHEEE BAD

SHE BAD SON

3*s need to be mainly Good SIs and Certified Karps.
4*s need to be mainly units that you could make good with some effort and units you'd not feel bad about pulling.
5*s need to feel like you pulled solid gold every single time. A 5*-exclusive unit should be something that you can play damn well out of the box with minimal adjustment.

The problem that seems to be happening is that they're either balancing content around Horse Emblem, or the design team is completely unfocused and has no idea what makes a good unit good beyond "Distant Counter on a PRF?".

You should have these units or a facsimile of them

12-4
youtube.com/watch?v=jj7SH5zPquI

12-5
youtube.com/watch?v=dGNQ10mXxxs