German """engineering""" is a mem-

>German """engineering""" is a mem-
How can Burgers and Nips ever compete?

Bosch is GOAT but ngk makes better plugs

>tesla not even on the list
Explain.

Autonomous driving is the death of driving you absolute fucking idiot. All that chart is showing is how Germans will be the END of driving.

Germans ruin everything lol

I'd hazard a guess they mostly use bosch gear, like everyone else.

>Sources: Cologne Institute for Economic Research

It's just a basic electric drivetrain, there isn't much technology to be patented except for the Gulllwing doors on the minivan really

The drivetrain doesn't pilot the car

u wot

?

>brainlet furry suddenly realises that a Tesla is just a washing machine on wheels with a tablet slapped on top

?

>strap a shitload of laptop batteries together
>plug them into a leg shaver motor
>connect it to some wheels
The USPTO is looser than your anus but they're still not gonna grant patents for that garbage.

>t-they be faking dem patens, fucking Germans

The fuck are you talking about?
I'm not talking about the motors, the batteries or any of that shit, we're obviously discussing the self driving aspect of the car, not the power plant that moves the car.

>turn on Tesla® Autopilot™
>take hands off the wheel
>get decapitated by crashing into a truck
You can't patent that, either. Oh and research into autonomous driving is as old as the fucking car so it follows that older companies with well-developed R&D divisions have been doing more research and filing new patents, while Tesla is still trying to figure out how Eli Whitney did his thing.

I brought some Bosch plugs a few months ago because the shop only had 3 of the ngks I wanted left and they were made in shithole Russia.

Does an automatic transmission count as autonomous driving tech?

No Chinese company, they saturated the market with Graphene patents, when it was first discovered.

Chinese search engine Baidu (bidu, +0.68%) announced a 10 billion yuan ($1.52 billion) autonomous driving fund

>>get decapitated by crashing into a truck

While watching a Harry Potter DVD.

>patenting innovation