Sc2

twitch
.tv/taketv

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/track/2BKhVfXGOAi9safaThxnEA
pastebin.com/k9ueCsP7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gookprune

I realise now why I don't like Starcraft Multiplayer.

I can't do what I want. The game isn't fun.

All I want to do is play the game how I want, like just make 400 Zerglings and run them around, or build a futuristic fleet with Protoss and have fun with that, or make an impenetrable fortress as Terran and watch people try to break in.

But I can't. Instead I have to strictly follow a set of orders that everyone else follows. There's no variation in strategies, nothing wild and crazy that might work, rather, I have to "build an overlord at 9" or "chrono-boost upgrades to make them finish faster". I HAVE to do this and that or i'll lose. It seems to be less about "Do what you want lol it might work", instead it's like a strict set of rules that I absolutely have to follow if I want to win. I do want to win, anyone does, but I want to do my own thing, but most of my games are EXACTLY the same, same build order that i got off some "high level play" site, the same mindset, the same experience. The experience being: No FUN.

I just don't have fun with this game, I enjoy it, I WANT to have fun, but I can't because whenever I want to have fun I lose.
Does anyone else feel this way? I feel like i'm forced to not have fun. But if I want to mess around with a game that I want to have fun in, I lose, if I follow this strict routine that results in a boring experience, I win.

Should I just stop playing?

sick paste

Manliness and confidence vs awkwardness and narcissism at its finest.

Khaldor dared to contradict Day9's opinion a couple of times (dont remember the circumstances) while they were casting so Day9 obviously decided it was a good idea to do his best to put Khaldor in difficulty during the cast.

The best way to do it was asking Khaldor what was on players mind everytime the situation was difficult to read (for example when a player could transition in 2 different ways at the same time) so that the elements on the map weren't enough.

Khaldor however realised it quite quickly, and since he's not someone you can bully around (shit, not when you are a greasy neckbeard who throws tantrum through his channel everytime something goes wrong like Day9) he decided to bring the casting on a more confortable territory: DAILY LIFE.

Can you imagine Khaldor talking about clubs, lifting weights, joking about Day9's weak arms while 'jokingly' giving him a little punch and so on?
All of this while casting, of course.

You could basically hear Day9 shutting the fuck up more and more, while Khaldor didn't had mercy for even an istant.
Dunno if it was more pissed off or having fun, bt probably was a mixture of both.

Then Khaldor brought a beer bottle, and that was when I realised that we had reached the point of no return.

What do ascetic ideals mean? – With artists, nothing, or too many different things; with philosophers and scholars, something like a nose and sense for the most favourable conditions of higher intellectuality [Geistigkeit]; with women, at most, one more seductive charm, a little morbidezza on fair flesh, the angelic expression on a pretty, fat animal; with physiological causalities and the disgruntled (with the majority of mortals), an attempt to see themselves as ‘too good’ for this world, a saintly form of debauchery, their chief weapon in the battle
against long-drawn-out pain and boredom; with priests, the actual priestly faith, their best instrument of power and also the ‘ultimate’ sanction of their power; with saints, an excuse to hibernate at last, their novissima gloria cupido, their rest in nothingness (‘God’), their form of madness. That the ascetic ideal has meant so much to man reveals a basic fact of human will, its horror vacui; it needs an aim –, and it prefers to will nothingness rather than not will. – Do I make myself understood? . . . Have I made myself understood?. . ‘Absolutely not, sir!’ – So let us start at the beginning.

my new favourite song open.spotify.com/track/2BKhVfXGOAi9safaThxnEA

so mean to us

the so called GF

virus

just the FACT that some pizza faced FUCK can twelve pool me or cannon rush me shows that the game is dead

>not knowing how to properly get a kpop star to fall in love with you

Step 1) Be attractive
Step 2) Pretend you don't know who she is
Step 3) Stalk your target. Find a routine where you know you can meet her (grocery shopping for example). Try to get there before she does so it rules out the possibility of following her. Have an excuse ready as to why you are there at a time you usually aren't if it comes up.
Step 4) Small talk
Step 5) You're in

When attempting to secure any type of friendship with a celebrity you can never let them know how much you know about them. At the most you can say "you look like so and so" or if they mention who they are you can say "oh, you were in X movie or you did Y song, right?" The inherent problem with non-celebrity and celebrity interaction is there is a huge disparity between the level of personal information available. If you let them know how much you know about them then you are doomed.

dare i say that i'm a dimond level player now?

Alright, it's time to talk one on one with everyone here. Listen carefully brahs. This is the snibbolution. Everybody asks me what the fuck is snibbs about, what the fuck is up with that headcam cunt you're fucking up your desk mate. It's a fucking act, there is no snibbs. U mirin brah? Well I'll give you more reason to mire now brah. It's fucken snibbs brah. Everyone has a little bit of snibbs in them. Every fucking cunt out there, you’re a fucken raging cunt if you wanna be brah, stop being a fucking sad cunt alright. Stay in lose ladder matches, but be a fuckin mad cunt like snibbs brah, that’s what we fucken do cunt. That's what we do in this shit bro. You wanna be a fucken little sad cunt? Fuck that shit bro. Every fucking little haters gonna hate brah, you’ll never be like snibbs brah. Cause I’m a fucken mad cunt mate, I'm the fucken maddest cunt mate.

Every one of us has a little bit of snibbs in us, you just don’t know it yet. If you’re sitting there going who the fuck is this fucking faggot, well your probably right, but fuck I’m buttraged brah yea cunt. Cause at the end of the day bro, you gotta listen to this. If you’re a fucken whiney mad cunt you get away with anything bro. You think if i was some nice cunt making this shit, people would be like oh yeah snibcident report brah yeah? Noone'd give a fuck, man. In life you wanna be noticed, you gotta be a fucken mad cunt, you gotta be a raging cunt. You’re gonna hit dat fucken butten, you’re gonna be a asspained cunt, you’re gonna smash your keyboard, you know and not give a fuck. Cause that’s what we do bro, that’s what the snibbs cunts do. That’s what the snibbolution is bro, none of this fucken nice cunts. We're all gonna fuckin qualify for code a bro that’s it.

Is anyone else getting fed up with watching SC2?

It seems like there are just too many mediocre tournaments, and while the metagame definitely has evolved it still isn't really enjoyable because all the bad things like blob vs blob etc. are still around.
Also it doesn't help that the community is probably filled with the most pretentious retards imaginable, who honestly believe that you are 'killing esports' just from not caring about idras latest 'ragequit' (seriously that shit got boring after the 5th time). They don't care about the actual games, they only want to be fed more drama about their favorite/hated players, this lack of interest often goes even so far that they care more about the casters than the games.
How is SC2 supposed to grow if almost nobody cares about the actual competition but instead are content with the drama?

Welp, got of on a stupid rant there, but yeah i just cant enjoy SC2 anymore, the games have far to long periods where nothing happens at all, and if something enjoyable happens it is over far too quick.
The games needs more intensity, something that keeps me on the edge of my seat and makes me come back for more. And no, Idras latest antics don't do that.

GOOD FUCKING GOD HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN

I was watching a D9 daily Stork vs. forGG only yesterday and shit, that stuff was good.

but holy fuck
whether he has valid things to say or not
this is everyone's own personal vain fantasy, to be given a podium and told to share their thoughts on everything

He's, as you guys say, forcing his own memes.
Fusion core dance
kittens and ninjas now
god knows what else.

These goddamn gurus don't realize that, even though they feel they've got the whole world figured out and just need to be able to find someone to listen, EVERYONE ELSE FEELS THE SAME WAY.

Good lord, if he hadn't been a fucking video game nerd shut in all his life, maybe he'd have learned this a bit early.

unfortunately for us, he was granted this huge spotlight and cult following over the past 6 months and has no way to cope with it.

30 under 30, fuck me

The saddest part of Destiny's voyage to Korea for 12 days was when he played Aphrodite. I saw the replay of it on her stream. She straight up destroyed him. But, apparently, he didn't even believe it was her. He was going out of his way to find replays of her boyfriend, Rainbow, to compare their replays in SC2gears to prove that he was playing on her account.

So fucking sad.

Tonight we mourn for a friend who has left us. While he hasn't left us in body, he has left us in soul. We remembered him each day for his diligence in posting, and thought of him as one of our own. However, it became apparent to us today that he cannot, and will never be one of us. Seduced by the satanic forces of normalfaggotry, his once chaste and dedicated lifestyle was ruined.

Rest in Peace, the soul of Dollfucker. We mourn tonight for Dollfucker's poor widowed dolls, all 150 of them. Who will dote on them when he is out trying to seduce blonde haired women or getting drunk with his friends on new years eve? Who will disgust us just at the thought of the perverse acts he commits with his harem of plastic wives?

We knew you for too short a time, Dollfucker. We'll always remember you, and mourn for you. And maybe, one day, when you come to your senses, you'll remember the love you had for you family of silicon, horse hair, and delicated painted and crafted eyelids.

We'll always be waiting for you, Dollfucker.

>that feel when you paypal aphrodite $5 to make it seem like you have a real gf

literally who

Here are the rest of the pastas
>DEC 31ST, 2011
pastebin.com/k9ueCsP7

Now you can pretend you are one of the oldfags

What do ascetic ideals mean? – Or let me take an individual example, in connection with which my opinion has often been sought, what, for example, does it mean if an artist like Richard Wagner pays homage to chastity in his old age? I accept that he has always done this in a certain sense; but only at the very end in an ascetic sense. What does this change of ‘sense’ mean, this radical alteration of ‘sense’? – because it was such a change, Wagner made a complete turnabout and became his exact opposite. What does it mean, if an artist makes such a turnabout?

Here we at once remember, providing we want to pause over the question a little, the best, strongest, most cheerful and courageous time which Wagner perhaps had in his life: it was when the idea of Luther’s wedding preoccupied him so deeply. Who knows what chance events actually had to occur for us to possess Die Meistersinger instead of that wedding music? And how much of the latter can still be heard in the former? But there’s no doubt that even with ‘Luther’s Wedding’, we would have had a praise of chastity. But also a praise of sensuality: – and that would have seemed to me to be quite right, it would have been quite ‘Wagnerian’ like that. For there is not, necessarily, an antithesis between chastity and sensuality; every good marriage, every real affair of the heart transcends this antithesis. I think Wagner would have done well to again remind his Germans of this pleasant fact with the help of a nice, plucky Luther comedy, because there always are and have been so many people amongst the Germans who slander sensuality; and perhaps Luther’s achievement is nowhere greater than precisely in having had the courage of his own sensuality (– at the time it was delicately referred to as ‘evangelical freedom’ . . .). Even in a case where there really is an antithesis between chastity and sensuality, there is fortunately no need for it to be a tragic antithesis. This ought to be true for all healthy, cheerful mortals who are far from seeing their precarious balancing act between ‘animal and angel’ as necessarily one of the arguments against life, – the best and the brightest amongst them, like Goethe, like Hafiz, actually found in it one more of life’s charms. Such ‘contradictions’ are what makes life so enticing

On the other hand, it is only too clear that if pigs who have fallen on hard times are made to praise chastity – and there are such pigs! – they will only see in it and praise the opposite of themselves, the opposite of pigs who have fallen on hard times – and oh! what a tragic grunting and excitement there will be! We can just imagine – that embarrassing and superfluous antithesis that Richard Wagner undeniably wanted to set to music and stage at the end of his life. But why? it is fair to inquire. For what were pigs to him, what are they to us?