>three threads

>no new thread for eternity
>then two threads up at the same time
One job.

Happening?

HOYA
3*

>Comp, Attack on Hollywood
>"Hey, Genji, they have Sym and Winston so you probably can't dive easily. Mind changing to Pharah?"
>"I have gold damage."
>"Yeah but that's not really gonna help if you can't go in easily."
>rest of team agrees
>"OK I will change :^)"
>Faggot changed to Torbjorn (was Genji)
>"Dude what the hell?"
>"Haha I changed like you asked."

Okay /owg/, I just caved in and played mercy for a match. We won, and I've never felt so fucking disgusted of myself. And I've done some shady things in my 25 years.
Literally the whole gameplay except for maybe the ultimate can be sumed up in ten-fifteen lines of code for a bot.
You look for the most endangered teammate, you heal him. Is there are no exceptionally endangered teammates, you boost the one that gain the most benefit(Soldier/Pharah)
That fucking match I've spent just wobbling around on the elevation on the first point of anubis, working full time as a health/damage boost dispenser, and doing NOTHING else.
You don't look for opportunities to use utility - you have none. You don't worry about positioning, you have GA to carry you anywhere. You don't think about strategies to fix your team, should things go wrong - you have no influence on anything, literally EVERY single thing is done by somebody other than you.
Christ.
Ya know, I now think the problem isn't in that Mercy is broken and annoying. It's mostly that she's not fucking fun to play. Genji is broken and annoying, but nobody cares, because he's fun.
Mercy is just... Boring. You could write some adjustable Python code on top of existing AI movement mechanics, and would get about diamond level mercy, easily. Probably in, say, a weeks time, if you wanted to really perfect the execution.
How are people enjoying this? Are people even enjoying this?
I'm flustered now.

So perfect

>literally no skills hero
>get a mouse with 2 buttons on in and you don't even need to press keyboard ever again
>no need to save your ult, mash it when more than 3 people are dead
>getting potg every second game
>getting card every single game
>come on guys, she is not THAT easy

Sooooooo, is ana confirmed to be a throw hero everywhere except in GM?
Also, how would you like a new support hero to be designed? Melee? Another solo healer is needed imho

>keyboard ever again
And how do you fly or ult, if you just have two buttons on your mouse?

>she's not fucking fun to play
thats the thing, the people who main her don't want someone 'fun' or interesting, they want someone easy who they can do consistently well with.

Take the main mercy stereotype
>girl gamur playing with her DPS bf
Do you think this person gives a shit whether they're having fun? or do you think they care more about their team orbiting them after they pull of a 5 man res?

Blizzard has accidentially created the ultimate girl gamer hero.

>competitive throwing

Angela is a smart and kind doctor who is an excellent role model!

I want to donate my time and money towards her philanthropic pursuits!

Which reminds me, where did OW get all their funding?

>accidentally
Keep believing that user

anyone who plays symmetra can suck a fucking donkey cock

Mouse wheel for ult and mouse wheel down for fly.

I want to find a cute boy (female) like Tracer in RL.

The UN

how is she so adorable?

>muh team sucks green text
Is this how you Overwatch?

How do I play Reaper well

YOU'RE THE ONLY CONSTANT

JUST CARRY

GO MERCY FOR FREE SR

XD

Their make up sex is going to be amazing, isn't it?

Why is there 4 generals ?

Just is.

Just qued into 4 support mains with 4 support mains and we won because I was the only one who could actually DPS. What an interesting turn this game has taken.

>woooow rigged posting mechanics
>me ooga
>Veeky Forums booga

>get placed with similar skilled players
>lose
>gg close
>get placed in a retards match
>4 dps hanzo sym widow genji isnt working since they have 6 minutes left after capping us last round
>im not switching

because you can't delete threads.
the 4 OP's are probably in this thread right now

Yeah. Talk about how bad your team is and how they're dragging you down, ask for nerfs to the hero that killed you the most and then go for some sweet waifuposting.

I love shit like this. I've said it before. I find it hilarious when overwatch babbies hold champion complexity over other overwatch babbies.

You're all playing a casualised fps where individual player skill is minimized in favor of character abilities.

Coming from real fps's, this is very entertaining to watch. Overwatch is intentionally, by design, universally lower player-input focused, and I love watching a babby flinging sand at the other babbies in the overwatch babby-containment sandbox over which character takes more or less skill than the other characters in the by-design lower player input game.

She's only a throw if you pretend her E doesn't exist and you can't aim for shit. She does consistent unmitigated damage no matter where you manage to hit the enemy and her healing hitbox is enlarged to the point you have to have cerebral palsy to miss on an ally.

Get in line ;_;

spain winrar

>tfw no blue bug to hug
Why does it hurt so?

Provide footage of your skill, so we can verify that we in fact are looking at a post of someone who knows what the fuck he's talking about.

>boop an ulting Reaper reflexively
>its Reapers POTG
God damn it

*blocks your path*
also
>posts random high res c-3po
what did he mean by this?

Flank

Japan cleaved them.

>tfw i just realize past broadcast in the title

>skill in an fps
>ever
its all muscle memory and how fast your reactions are, mostly down to genes. love it when a quake grandpa tries to pretend his genre ever meant anything.

>2cp
>easily capture the first point in 30 seconds
>spend 7 or whatever minutes smashing head against the second for the rest of the game

i love this game :))

adhd

>why are you playing torb

If they ever reveal it is anyone gonna act surprised or outraged? It's pretty obvious.

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3795033

animated

Your tiny monkey brain that feels insulted and feels the need to be defensive might not understand this, but it can be true that I, the poster you're speaking to, could theoretically have never even touched a videogame in his life, and the statements can be true or false on their own. I could be a brain in a jar and it wouldn't make a difference.

This isn't the case of course, and I lived off of video game winnings in the 90's and bought a car with it as well, but the point is that you should try to actually come up with an argument in the future, instead of the childish belief that you can address the speaker rather than the substance of their statement.

You cannot play at high level play in any game, quake included, with muscle memory alone. Reads and prediction are a major part of play. It doesn't matter how good my tracking or flick is if I just run around.

Funny, because this applies to overwatch as well, but you sand flingers don't include this when flinging sand at each other, because it doesn't play into your "my character takes more skill than yours" narrative.

I'm not feeling insulted, I just want you to actually prove what you just told us. Seems like you can't, which implies... Something.

doomfist, sombra, sym best trio

i.4cdn.org/aco/1500067164289.png

Taimou looks like he's been doing some salad dodging.

Believe what you will. I'm merely here often because I enjoy OW casually, and when I see immature kids being condescending towards a type of player and they talk about "having fun wrong" basically, I like to point out their stupidity and be condescending to them in turn.

Not this guy but you realize if you refuse to provide credentials the possibility of you being an omniscient brain in a jar who understands all FPS knowledge is just as likely as you being some random dipshit spouting nonsense on the internet.

Ye, you know, as a Chinese esports star and world renowned athlete myself, I don't think you are worth the trust.

>stupid BABIES playing their SHIT BABY GAME! Look at me guys, I'm not a baby! I play grown up games like neopets and home improvement for the SNES! I'm a big boy!

Choke to death on your next meal.

So whos the leader of Talon anyway?

Group of leaders. Doomfist seemingly as the most influential at the moment. Legion of Doom type of deal.

>5 loss streak, 3 of which had people tilting hard out of nowhere
So much for that great experience I was having until now in Diamond

>tranny art

Man, I have lost so many KOTH 2-3 after being 2-0 I want to cry. It's so fucked up, it's the mode I perform my best and that I enjoy the most and now I get nothing but sad defeats.

Just kill me now.

"After getting up to speed on recent events, he decides to take matters into his own hands and charts a deadly new course for the shadowy organization... "

It's a council but Doomfist removed all of his opponents. He's basically taken complete control.

My dad is Blizzard, he told me the new hero will be McCrees mother and her name is Jessie

>"I have gold damage
Why do DPS mains unironically say that? You better have gold or silver damage all game faggot, that's kind of the point of you. Now change it up when we can't make progress instead of watching everyone else switch instead.

>plat
>play comp
>everyone is retarded including me

>get matched with diamonds and masters in qp
>everyone plays like a team
>have fun

>achieve 40-50% accuracy average
>hacking and shredding faggots left and right

Sombra is never not fun to play as, she also forces you to git gud because her only source of damage is her M1, so if you have potato aim you definitely will not do anything.
It also helps that your aim will also carry on to other hitscan heroes.

if it makes you feel any better comp is still a shitshow in masters too. this season has been awful for everyone

well user i'm blizzard and the next hero is going to be an exact copy of orisa, except she's going to be an actual horse and she'll have a person riding her.

>be Tracer
>flank enemy team, they chase me down 1v6 to kill me
>team takes point
>tracer wtf I have gold damage lol switch
I sometimes forget that I've queued up for team deathmatch

Oh shit is that a jojo reference

>put McCree on Orisa
>plays like Cho'Gall from HOTS
>dive is now counterable

Fucking dropped.

>t.genji one trick

Based Hanamaru point B

Why is that?

IKTF user. It's so easy to go Zarya and get charge for days in my rank, even if we lose I usually put in a good performance.

Could Cho'Gall kit's exist in a fps?

I WANT A REINHARDT TITTYPAD

>it's a trip blog episode

>pick X hero
>die repeatedly even though healer's on me
>"Should I switch? Hmm no better keep doing the same thing over and over and expect a different result"

I can't play this game anymore, every ranked match is just a rollercoaster of "hey cool, we might win" to "oh, our only healer switched to Widow because we lost the first round" EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

>me ooga
>team booga
EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

>tfw I won a couple of games today that brought me to a new season high because we all communicated and made appropriate switches to counter enemy comp when asked or suggested
Teamwork is WONDERFUL

>tell team not to peek
>die to widow/hanzo
>have to wait 8 seconds before another pus- oh another teammate died
>and so on

Guys, I'm scared.

>Trip actually talking about the game instead of crying about nothing
get him told about our meta user

You're retarded. Bastion's fuckhuge hitbox makes Hanzo a great counter to bastion.

Hanzo's great for stationary turrets. Now watch him forget about that bastion and duel Tracer/D.va

Next matches in the world cup start in exactly three hours, right?

>placed in bronze because I thought I was supposed to play whatever position we needed
>pick DPS now and absolutely destroy
>win five, lose four, etc
>constant upward motion, now in silver
>I could probably make it to gold or plat
>all I have to do is keep playing competative
>every game is a saltfest grind of me carrying five people who spend the entire duration shouting at eachother
>every time I die the butthurt enemy teabags me or BMs in another way
I'm not playing comp anymore jesus christ this is just miserable

QP master race

>it's a teammate chooses DVA but never peels for you or use DM properly episode

I get that she's meta... but nobody knows how to play her

how do i peel user

>solo healer
>flanker tries to gank you
>doomfist flies in out of nowhere and punches them into a wall