/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 7/13/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload On PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/CMCBykEG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reminder that i want to call ouma a cute girl

Good OP

I want to fuck Kaito!

Mitty!

Oumaeda!

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

akamatsu-chan!disneyland edition!

komaeda barely having the energy to thrust into ouma because of his illness
ouma very sexually unsatisfied

I want saihara to spank ouma

Mugi!

i want saihara to spank kaede

Chiaki getting BLACKED

>SC is part of some crossover fighting game with Atlus, Blazeblue, etc
>they only throw in Naegi, Togami and Izuru from DR's side
Your reaction?

I WANT TO PROTECT MIKAN TSUMIKI

That's Amami's job user

Good post

I want him to spank them both

Wouldn't care since I'd only be interested in it for Persona and BB anyways

Mikan is going to carry that weight

Kiyo

Angie and her beloved Saihara! Byeyonara, have sweet dreams /drg/!

You aren't strong enough to do such. You can't even protect yourself from me taking her right in front of your eyes, along with any cute pets you may own.

Too much of a loser for that besides Presser-kun slapped him firsy

Here you go guys.
Sorry for being involved in all this drama. Read this if you want to hear my side of the story. pastebin.com/CMCBykEG This is a declaration to myself of being positive change.
I will keep to my word now and go cold turkey.
Byeyonara~

Night night Angiebro

What a total fucking cute Mikan.

Kek

Kaede route: popular girl next door who struggles with balancing her perfect image and her runaway sexual desire and need for excitement
Tsumugi: secretly beautiful and openly nerdy stepsister who wants to have more friends but is too reserved and socially/sexually awkward and needs help opening up
Ouma: insatiable little brother who uses lies, pranks and sex to avoid his inner struggles and issues and there's bonus trap content

Which route do you choose?

>You will never take Mikan to the finest restaurant
>You will never surprise her in her birthdays
>You will never get on your knees in front of her with putting a wedding ring in front of her
>You will never get old and have a fulfilling life full of love and conflicts with your beautiful wife and your protected kids
>You will never rest in peace in a bed with Mikan at your side, embracing dead togueter in a warm bed and a bright smile in each other face.

At least im autistic enough for somehow pleasant lucid day dreams

Kaede. I NEED to sleep or at least touch her tits.

>can't pick between Kaede and Ouma because I need the trap content
>Tsumugi route sounds good too
fuck

What on earth is this

Same, god I'd love to see a whole fic around this idea

lmao nobody cares faggot
He's right you're an attention whore
kill yourself

Mikanfriends, how many pictures do you have of her?

ouma starts fucking other people on the side

komaeda enjoys the bad luck of being cucked because good luck will follow later

He surely had enough energy to stab himself and lay bleeding, even if it was a VR. Don't underestimate him.

The true Mikanfags will tell you the following:

NOT ENOUGH

Only thing Ouma gets fucked by is Presser-kun

A few thousand including doujin and manga, but I don't add pictures of ships I don't like to my collection like Komaeda/Saionji/Enoshima.
A large number of them are with Hinata, and a couple of Mikan and Nanami sharing him. Luckily I keep finding many pictures of my ship everyday and sometimes I'll draw myself.

I'm also picky about saving any of her in her Despair form if it goes overboard. To me that is a puppet who looks like Mikan, especially after DR revealed it was entirely mindhacc, not so much my clumsy sweet fuyu~ awawawa~ angel I fell in love with.

My collection gets updated every day also.

>Mitty. Please don't eat people.

That bin is pretty sad but I laughed. Hope you do alright with whatever you do next

Threadly reminder that Kotoko will probably kill you, even if you treat her well!

A-are you the nip Mikananon?

If so, i have ask you so many questions, and you always answer. Thanks a lot man. You are a legend for those who live on the Mikanfaggotry

>dodged the list again
Is being SHSL Secret Agent a blessing or a curse?

Nah, not gonna happen.
Kill yourself my man, you're the epitome of trash at this point.
You have those guns? Just put it in your mouth and end it all.
You're the epitome of delusional at this point, from simply thinking anyone cares about you.
Nobody is ever going to thank you, because you've never done something worth thanking for.
Do it.
Don't waste any more time.
Stop consuming everyone with your attention whoring.
Kill yourself!

i choose anything with trap content

O

Me 2 user me 2.

She'll be okay

what the fuck is this.
Who the fuck cares?
How far up your ass are you?
Holy shit dude go away.

I am (why is it always obvious by a single post?). Sorry I'm not active more; I'm usually tending to my dogs or working, if not buying Mikan goods.

Dude I don't know you but I think going cold turkey is a good idea, leave, find some RL interest, sports or crafts or something, do it for your mental health

Was it autism?

>Long and polite post
>A total devotion to our angel

Mikan have a lot of good waifufags, but you are my favorite one

>Mitty. Please don't eat people.
No promises.

Joking aside, I'll keep this short because blogposting is retarded. Don't worry, I'm just goofin' when I reply to those kinda people. I'm sure they're just goofing as well. Thanks for the kind words, though, and gl to you on whatever you're gonna do in the future.

ouma humiliation

Well this is... a lot. Regardless, hope you see happier days away from here, and thank you for the well wishes.

I think your devotion to Mikan is really cute.

...thank you for the words you wrote for me.. hope you have a good time in the future!
lIdabashi didn't create kiibotto for this.

>You also seem nice and a good person even though you say some faggy shit.
Thanks...?

N

True, Kiibotto is for this

>I never bullied anyone.
That's your problem, right here. Now work on it.

As for me, I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

holy shit dude how fucking autistic are you?

The Kaede route as that's what Amami would do

Truly an example of the positive aspects of waifuism

>Don't worry, I'm just goofin' when I reply to those kinda people.
Did you lie to us about your cannibalism? Not cool, man.

Lies, you know he would do this first

Damnit!

Is it not accurate? I thought being ultra hard gay was your schtick

how can a single person be this much of a fag?
I think he has a good point mang. Commit suicide, stop wasting post space for your attention whoring drama.

Ouma fucks other people in front of Komaeda
Komaeda gets off on seeing the hope of the sexual pleasure in front of him

In VR anything is possible, but in reality he looks like he'd get tired 10 minutes into it.

Marinafags: Tenko, Kaito, Maki, Angie
Pearlfags: Ouma, Gonta, Miu, Himiko
Mariefags: Amami, Shinguji, Hoshi, Kirumi
Calliefags: Saihara, Kaede, Kiibo, Tsumugi

Exactly! Kiibotto Robotto is for cuddles and cute hairstyles! Not for abuse or robot discrimination.
YES!

I wish. Nah, I meant I was goofing when I'm replying to the bloke(?) that says all the "I will kill you, you swine" shit. I'm 99% sure he's just fucking around, so I joke around with them as well.

The only person who would like Marina is Ouma since she's a rude bitch with no redeeming qualities.

I want to bully Bully-kun for forgetting to attach his picture to his pasta

b-but he's so cute, i want to do so many terrible things to him because he's cute!

Eh, Nani?

It's not the first time, surely not the last one either. That's unworthy doing for a good bully.

obligatory kys
You shouldn't have to tell us if you want to improve.
I guess this is motivation in case you come back without having solved your problems, though.
Good luck, I wish you hopeful circumstances.

I guess it is.
I never expected to be described as "ultra hard gay".

N-no d-don't hurt him.. he is just a poor robot, just cuddle him or give him forehead kisses. No abuse please!

t.pearlfag

Maybe exaggerating for the sake of color is my schtick

Wanting to fuck Kaito isn't gay. It's universal.

Weedman: Spykefag

You don't want to be involved in this.

Posting best girl!

Good post

Marie is the best though.

I see. Thank you. My posts being (a bit) long is probably both due to my affection not only for the princess, but because I like English (I like language study). I often don't realize how much I write. I will attempt to shorten it sometimes because I don't want to annoy anyone...

It's been like this for 5 whole years. My friends are used to it and everything I receive for birthday or Christmas is related to Mikan. I don't mind what others think regarding it either — you like what you like.

the best!

>leaves goodbye messages for faggot avatarfag friends
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *inhales*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MOM TAKE A PICTURE OF THIS AHAHAHHA

That's really nice. I'm too much of a closet nerd to the majority of my friends/family to ask for DR stuff on birthdays/holidays- it's nice you have friends that support you!