/wpsg/ - WoW Private Server General

Old OP edition
/wpsg/ guilds:

TBC
- Medihv 1x Horde

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Previous thread

brutal

CATAKEKS BTFO

northcraft
august 4th
be there or be square, faggot

>/wpsg/ has sunk low enough to play on lolten
Officially worse than elysicucks.

is Gummy kill?

This game sucks. All mobas suck. Eat dicks before killing yourself if you play this game made for faggots.

>[email protected]
Lets write gummy an E-Mail.
1 word per post.

I'll start:
Dear

forgot to include cata my bad

ascension

HOW

nigger

Ayo who /medivh/ here?

Nobody is playing warmane. We're all waiting for Northcraft.

nigger

server

Look at the options. Give his server to Elysium, the Vengeance people(?) or simply archive the files and forget it ever happened. No clue why anyone would pick the latter and let 4 years of work go to waste

/WARMANE ALWAYS WINS/

jews

>everyone is a human
>everyone is a DK/pally
>re-used vanilla raid, values aren't even changed
>RDF
>TotC
>achievements
>gearscore
Now for the server issues
>stock sunwell
>instant 68

kill

blizzard

when

keep in mind this was because the server they took down was stealing a shit ton of donations

wowscape was making 500k/month, blizzard was well to take peyton down

Is there any sort of information what happened to alyson aka peyton afterwards?

I miss you Greedyman!

How much money is Warmane making a month? It has to be a shit ton considering you can't even play without paying to skip the queue and the amount of whales buying gear.

>brazil
UMA

>corecraft vanishes after years of autistic pursuit of perfection
>felmyst atrophies and shuts down in less than 12 hours along with gummy's muscles

We aren't getting a good tbc server are we.

tranny

Not until we're retired. Which could actually be a good thing

quit being a contrarian faggot and play on voa/warshit like everyone else

>not tbc
u dum or stupid

>everyone flocks to kekten instead of vengeance

is

uuhm Warmane?

>guild drama gone
>discord fighting gone
>tranny posting gone
>namefags gone
Maybe Gummy getting gutted was a good thing after all

Who /andorahl/ here?
me

Piggu

I still can't believe the server didn't even last through the night, fuck.

>lolten

whats wrong with tbc on warmane?

Fuck you you fucking nigger janitor end yourself

Hey user que up for the quest please!

kill all chinks

the scripting is terrible
think about it, even people who play there will say "the scripting isn't as good as felmyst/corecraft but its fine"
in a community where people shill the fuck out of their own server, saying something like that means its painfully obvious the scripting sucks

It's not the server some of the autists of this thread picked, and they will go out of their way to make you know about their polite disagreement

I literally got in first try every time the server dc'd. Almost got to level 13 when the shutdown message popped and people started writing about the letter in chat. I can't believe I was almost as happy as I was when retail TBC launched

Who rolling /fresh/ here?

See you on Northcraft.

the scripting is fine it's just very undertuned.

Look, you said it again.

literally doing exactly what I just said

>ebin leddit screens
I seriously hope you're a tranny, because I can't fathom how much of a fag you are

t. butt blasted gummy shill
warmane has better class mechanics than gummy ever did

I skipped my workout yesterday because of gummy, convince me to do it today bros...

the reality, whether you want to admit it or not, is that there never will be a TBC server as good as gummys was. You can hop servers for years and keep making new accounts or you can accept reality and invest in a server that will not be threatened by blizzard. Its up to you, some of us in this general actually play this game and don't just >mol10 shitpost, so tell us the best populated tbc server?

>there never will be a TBC server as good as gummys was
except there can be, considering gummys shit is right fucking there, it just needs to be used by someone
I'm not going to subject myself to playing shitty versions of this game just "to play it"
It's only fucking fun when shit works well and is run by competent devs that dont just want your money
Also less euros

>people actually play on stock mangos 1x server that dies within a month when the next one releases
wew lads you really are desperate. Enjoy your suicide grind I guess

>except there can be, considering gummys shit is right fucking there, it just needs to be used by someone

>tfw we're on Veeky Forums
>tfw you can see we've been invaded by normies because nobody has showed up yet at gummy's house to beat him up and steal the drives

alright, so you're not playing on a private server, but posting in wpsg. Have an estimate for how long we have to "save ourselves" for gummys code? Weeks? Months? A year? Or are you just *hoping* everything works out like you want it to?

>just keep witing
>after corecraft
>after gummy
look i get it, you're new and so you don't really know anything about private servers yet that's fine but just listen to people who have been around a while.

if you don't want to hop from fotm to fotm server forever (nost, kronos, elysium, gummy) then just pick one that's been around for a while and have fun.
your experience isg oing to be 90% the same anyway.
You never even tried outland but you're so sure it's shit, seriously just off yourself and go play retail

What would you skip it for? There's nothing to play until August 4th.

Daily Reminder:
Only You can help seed the fresh guild on Medivh!

The guild needs all dps
priest, shammy, druid healers
Warr and pally tank

how about no

Are you retarded or something?
Who the fuck is saving themselves? You alright?

Holy shit do you guys think the only think you can do in this world is play private servers? Of course I'm just going to fucking wait, I'll do other shit while waiting cause the current shit thats out is aids

>no TBC servers le me very sad :'((((
>B-but user we can play on Warmane?
>NO WAY P2W JEWS AND SOME SCRIPTS ARE BAD REEEEEEEEEEE
Guys... It's tbc servers need to make concessions rn. There isn't much and won't be more. Stop shitting on that poor guy trying to build up a guild. We will all play together on Northcraft anyway.

who do i whisper

>i'm going to wait
>surly it will be different this time!
have fun waiting forever, I want to play so i'll play. if you think your experience is going to be different on one shitty server compared to another you're a retard.

you will never get anything close to blizzlike, even gummy was nothing like blizzlike.

What comes out August 4th?

>we'll all play on instant 70 trash
GOOD ONE

Mudslime

pretend I posted that anime girl
Corecraft when?

>I want to play so i'll play
yeah no fucking shit, I DONT want to play so I WONT play, how do you not fucking get that
like are you actually this retarded or are you just trying this fucking hard to get people to join your shitty, dying servers

I dont give a shit about 'muh blizzlike" i want a solid server run by someone who isn't a fucking mongoloid

>considering gummys shit is right fucking there,
It's right fucking there yet he's not going to give it to anyone because he's scared as shit after the letter. The only thing one can do now is wait a long time for something just as good and hyped to pop up.

>if a private server isn't perfect and doesn't conforms to my strict guidelines you cant play it!!!!!!!

Read your original post, little autist

>i want a solid server run by someone who isn't a fucking mongoloid
this will literally never happen, why are you here

>STOP PLAYING SERVERS THAT I DON'T WANT TO PLAY
>I'VE NEVER PLAYED BUT IT'S NOT UP TO MY STANDARDS
lol okay, you want a server run by someone who is smart but you don't want to play on the longest lasting and most established private server group and you wanted to play on gummys?

how retarded are you

Northcraft is just around the corner.

Just how many corners have there been in /wpsg/ magical ride?

northcraft does not have a lead developer.
it's literally run by script kiddies using sunwell core

>i have so little going on in my life i have to force myself to play low tier servers

I literally never told anyone not to play, i said what was wrong with warmane
hahah fucking morons holy shit, keep it up you've almost made a point

>instant 70
lmao

inv blobs

Yeah sure. See you there. Enjoy your shitty normie guilds on your shitty p2w servers with no one playing besides a bunch of slavic teenagers.

sent :^)

got a good recommandation for a new monitor_

>fotm server with 0 development
lol there are literally dozens of better wotlk servers out right now than what northcraft will ever be

what recommendation would that be?

but they arent n e w