dotabuff.com/
opendota.com/
datdota.com/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/
gosugamers.net/
liquiddota.com/

old

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Now I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

>no /d2g/ carry to support

Timber was always OP piece of shit.

Hilariously enough 3k paki shitters can't even utilize him to get easy mmr in their 3k trench.

This fucking game.

>Moon doing nothing with his manlet hero

>w33ha

>arab hordes repelled singlehandedly by gypsy lumberjack

>no timber op

Okay.

1st for the King of Dota

Slacks is fucking disgusting.

Him being a headliner personality is a fucking stain to the game. His persona is abrasive as fuck, he's a funny-noise guy which would be fine if he actually good at it, and his whole deal is being loud, inflammatory, and saying awful things. He's not even fucking smart when he says outrageous offensive shit; it's dumb lowest-common-denominator crap.

I'm fine if you like that sort of shit; there is a place for that for that audience. But you don't give a dipshit like that a fucking OFFICIAL platform at the International. It's goddamn unprofessional the things that comes out of that man's mouth.

I'm sitting there at TI 2016 and this retard is there in an official capacity with zero improv skills and professional conduct. At absolutely no time were you convinced his schtick was an act; he is actually that horrible and for some fucking reason people love him for it. Fat jokes and racism - his repertoire is pathetic.

>enemy ES looks near dead, allies about to finish him off but you want the kill
>your presence makes his Echoslam powerful enough that your allies are subsequently killed before they can finish him
>fail to chase him down yourself
That's gotta be a good feel

Xth for ded voice

Who can stop Timber

shame reso was given a shit hero or odd might have won by now

Imagine being kotlguy in dreamleague and having to be all like "damn, slacks, you fuckin' funny, all memy with your bulldyke body and horrific memespouting attitude. I would totally be on a panel with you, both my camera-self and the behind the scenes me." when all he really wants to do is fucking murder this manchild on camera. Like seriously imagine having to be kotlguy and not only stand at that desk while actionslacks flaunts his disgusting manchild persona in front of you, the laughs of redditors barely concealing the muttering of utter contempt under your breath, but just stand there, game after game, hour after hour, watching slacks act like aretard while knowing he got an invite to TI7 and you didn't. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking balding visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's 'SO GODDAMN FUNNY XDD' because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch his mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been casting nothing but shitty tier 2 games at 4am your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies of highground.tv. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out through his disgusting floral pattern flea market shirt as he shouts memes at the camera, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there and revel in his 'humour'. And then the production calls for more slacks cam time, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking kotlguy. You're not going to lose your future e-sports career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

w33 1v9 confirmed

this is /d2g/ atm

Moon did something!

>46% winrate in +5K

Not to mention that Liquid only has 1 dedicated nuker and Viper is a garbage hero and even then Timber is starting to fall off hard.

MIRACLE ?

Is that really Blitz now? Wasn't he an obese Asian midget?
He looks fit as fuck, better than 99% of /d2g/.

I guess I'm the idiot one who forgot panties?

makes a change from reso having to 1v9 desu

>5k in 2017
>10k exists

It's new 4k or less.

moon and reso helped him get fit

bruh

As a former LoLbab, what hero would be closest to Xerath? I wanna zippity zap some motherfuckers with impunity.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

MOOOOOOOOOON

NOW YOU FUCKED UP
Call it already gg you memequid

CLOCK BEST FUCKING HERO IN THE GAME

NEVAH EVA

>THEY WILL GET THE SNATCH

MOON FUCKING DID SOMETHING

why is it so hard to carry retards unless i play her?

there are no such garbage as xerath in this game

Me with the big camel toe

Still better than 98% of the playerbase

Moon redemption arc is the best arc

USELESS VIPER

>baited by rosh

Why is Liquid so shit?

>tfw dominate game as invoker
>still lose

now this is some good dota

IDC DREAMLEAGUE
IDC TI
I CARE MMR

>watching dead guy who abused steroids

Not a good advice.

Every Invoker spell in that fight was a bad miscast. Miracle gets tilted just from dying once, or what

Slark buffs after this TI.

Get ready!

>Xerath
>Garbage
nigga....

Name ONE bad thing about him.

>Liquid was directly invited as the second best eu team

MUSLIMS BTFO
ARABS ON SUICIDE WATCH

1 - he is garbage
2 - he is hot garbage
3 - he is terrible

>liquid does a tryhard draft for once
>get dumpstered

look at this dood

please no

>planet odd couldn't beat complexity a month ago
>beating the epicenter champions and current favourite for TI

what happened

zues, storm spirit arc warden, only lightning themed dudes in doter, but nothing kit wise similar to xerath

>THIS IS YUROPS FINEST

That was a fun game to watch

Great game to watch. Complain about Timber all you want, but he's great to watch. And it's not like anyone can play him at this level.

>pick Nature's Prophet
>pick Viper
>lose

Are these 2 the honeypot heroes of the season?

Slark players will be the first taken on the day of the rope

what did liquid mean by this

If that was a Juggernaut instead of a Viper, things would be much different

>current favourite for TI

>AOE blast instead of 8 second cd teamfight control

biggest mistake ever

me with glasses

>current favorite

>current favourite for TI

Viper did nothing that game. NP didn't do much either.
Shitty draft against Timber.

do you accept loss when enemy picks venomancer mid

>Not mentionning Razor and Disruptor (somewhat)

Pedoweebs why do you have to ruin everything?

Cringe

me under the bed

That honestly was an amazing game.

What k-pop group is this?

literally drain timber's mana or silence him

can weebitors fuck off to their subreddit?

>not invited to TI
>Liquid in shambles
how will Nahaz ever recover

Me taking a selfie

imaout this thread DISGUTING

The force staff stacking in this game was getting kinda ridiculous.

Force Staff should apply a status effect on the target that makes other force staffs push only 50% distance for the next 5 seconds.

Kuroky is a shit drafter

hopefully he wont and hang himself with the rest of the cucks.

He had 30 charges a few times during the match, his regen was so heavy that all he had to do was wait a few seconds for it to replenish after Miracle EMPed him.

WOMEN. LIE

its like he had euls and lotus orb to counter those...

would NP going for silver edge instead of meme items have helped with le balanced armor and regen stacks?

>literally drain timber's mana or silence him
lmao, +50 mana/sec, just drain it xD

What's better - MemeLeague or Beyond the MemeHouse?

I'm gonna need you to delete this before Icefrog sees it.
Thank you, god bless.

Not an answer. Back to your hole, faggot.

you don't actually -enjoy- dota... right?

beyond the memehouse, grandgrant is my dota waifu

time to check is low prio is cleansed

beyondthereddit didn't have slacks so it's instantly much better

Which team in TI plays most aggressively? Who are the funnest to watch?