/wpsg/ - WoW Private Server General

New Guilds Edition

Warmane
warmane.com/
Medivh 1x - The Burning Crusade (No P2W)
* Horde
Msg anyone online for an invite - Need All Classes and Rolls

Atlantiss.eu
atlantiss.eu/
*MoP
Ascension
project-ascension.com/home
*3x Custom Server

If your server and/or Guild is not listed please reply to OP with info for the next thread

Upcoming
Northcraft
*insta 68 1x

>wspg discord
discord.gg/aMnwM8M

Tags:
Elyg,felmg,nosg,tbcg,krog

Where are you going?
strawpoll.me/13504548

Previous:

#Northcrafthype boyz. Imma get real first level 80 warlock, name will be oyvey.

Screencap this.

Guys where's Felmyst general?? I thought Gummy was gonna save us!
What am I supposed to play now...? I can't afford to pay for a retail sub because I live with my mom.... My 30th birthday was soon too and I was hoping to celebrate by playing Gummy.....

you forgot to add live in the poll

Gummy is a fucking autist. Firstly he invests 1000s of hours into making that server and building up hype, just to take it down when someone sends him a C&D order (which is most likely fake, just look at the bad grammer and the fact, that there are no citations of the EULA and stuff).

Secondly, he is now crying and telling everyone, that he has muscular dystrophy, just so that people dont dear to speak out against him. Guess what, that shit only works against normalshits.

Gummy is simply a retard, who betrayed the pserver scene as a whole. He alone has done more damage to the community, than blizzard ever could.

actually its you whos the retard lmao you actually dont get it and are just parroting the narrative that was fed to you fucking mindless

Enlighten me then. What is the supposed truth that i am not getting?

i dont give a fuck about you dude just stay a retarded monkey and parrot shit thinking youre part of the cool funny club lmao

Redpill me on Northcraft. Never played on any private WotLK server, but from what I've read, it seems pretty good.

Anyone starting on Ascension Andorhal?

Fesh Wotlk server, i think it drops on Aug 4th. Instant lvl 70, but the rates are 100% blizzlike from there on out. According to what i have read on their discord, the content will be released progressively and in a blizzlike fashion -> same timeline as blizz.

Haven't seen much about the scripting yet, apart from naxxramas, but their bugtracker shows that they have sorted most of the mayor ones out.

why would anyone want to play boring dreary snow zones in the summer

Imho the timeline fits perfectly. Since fall will start around the time, when most casual players have decent gear from naxx and when winter is at its peak, Ulduar will drop, which will be maximum comfy.

Also, it is kinda cool to have a contrast to the hot summer weather. If i wanted to go and see snow during the winter, i would just go outside.

because they can't afford to play anything that isn't a free euro roach infested world of warcraft private server so they latch onto whatever one their little autism clique migrates to every month

No, but because the first 3 iterations of wow are simply superior to everything that came after cata. Wow right now isn't comfy anymore. There is no sense of community, no sense of playing an mmo, no sense of being part of something greater than yourself.

>citations of the EULA

you realise an End User Licence Agreement is just the terms set between blizz and their players when the players sign up to play retail, right?

you realise it has absolutely nothing to do with this situation, right?

It has everything to do with it. Learn law you idiot.
The EULA is what you have to sign in order to play the game. If it were possible to play it without signing the EULA, there would be no legal contract between the player and the publisher. Therefore, the user could do whatever he wants with the materials he has been handed.

The EULA is what explicitly forbids emulation and the like. If it were a simple game, where you dont just pay to get a license to play, but and acutal copy of the game, like it was with older titles, blizzard couldn't do shit against pservers.

Do you need to download a special client or is 2.4.3 okay?

so all it takes to successfully host a pserver in the US with no legal problems is to have never signed an EULA with blizz? sweet.

because everyone knows that it's impossible to be in breach of copyright if you haven't signed a contract with the entity you're infringing against, after all!

PM me is horde side on Sargeras on Ascension

>IllBill

Felmyst is up.

The Softlaunch is real.

Anyone else playing horde side on Medivh?

name is gummers, only lvl 6 right now tho

What? This is 100% a trollpost.

>betrayed the pserver scene

hahahahahahahahahaha

calm the fuck down, nigga

Gummy was able to generate incredible interest in a private server, so he's doing more than shitposters ever will. He's showing Blizzard that people care for classic shit.

if he cares, he should have hosted his server in russia.

So, now thats its confirmed that Elysium will be Gummy 2, we are all rolling there, right?

Should i play horde or alliance on ascension?

Anyone playing on Icecrown Horde?

i have a paly alliance ;_;

Trannies and Merove BTFO!!!

So uh...
anyone going on Icecrown? Im leveling a Warlock, pretty fun

merove is never, ever playing with Veeky Forums again, at least after this drama shitshow the namefags like mocky and etc still have their tranny guild, but this merove nerd is ltierally hated by everyone, even of the officers in the guild he was said he hates him(renegade)
even if we have a new server that we all move eventually, merove will have to play with a normie guild for sure or try starting his own and scamming people into joining him

ally?

> (You)
>ally?
Ye, human, lv28

i have a lvl 80 that i leveled up last week while waiting for g*mmy, you will prolly reach me in 2-3 days and we can do dungeons and shit together
whats your name

Its Rolyna, lol. Leveling is pretty fucking fun with this Tank Demon Next to me, sucks that I cant pronounce the name Jhomgak lol

if i dont fall asleep and logint later ill add you
also, dont even bother questing, with that x7xp you can just spam rdf to 70 and level faster

aw fuck it, i'm just going to play ascension
there's no good wow server that sticks to it's nature so as well just meme it up