Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KittyKaboooom/status/888835862821085185
twitter.com/KittyKaboooom/status/888836969391730688
guilty-gear.wikia.com/wiki/Zato-1
espn.com/esports/story/_/id/20118039/evo-2017-games-come-go-evo-guilty-gear-hangs-on
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Friendly lesson that DBFZ will be a trash game with poor space control, gimped movement compared to any Marvel game, lack of assist variety, and no character archetype diversity. Just because it's not Capcom doesn't mean it won't be bad. If you have to constantly compare yourself to current Capcom to make a game sound good, then it's a shit game.

Friendly lesson that the concurrent player count for SFV on Steam is inflated.

Friendly lesson that SFV and T7 are identically bad. Both have horrendous input lag, terrible online experience, a lack of character variety, and sparse on features. They even share artificial load times. If you promote either of these games you're a fighting game community killing scrub equal to a Smash kiddie.

Friendly lesson that if the your game doesn't have keepaway, it's not a game worth playing.

BUYBIRTH

No you're not.

>UNIST changes buff the health of every single character besides hyde and byakuya, who along with seth now have the lowest health in the game

Why is this allowed?

PlayBlue

is chaos decent

i only play gay furry characters

DELETE THIS

When it comes to PC

So can anyone explain Zato's and Millia's relationship? They used to be lovers but Millia hates him now? Why, because of the whole selling his soul for power thing?

Why is it playblue? Can someone explain?

Play Weiss

in uniel (current eng verson) he's easily the worst character

unist makes him a lot better so while hes still probably low tier he's actually playable

the actual gay furry character is waldstien[

UNIST PC RELEASE WHEN
TSUKIHIME REMAKE WHEN
MELTY 2 WHEN

BODI BODI BODI BODI APPAA!

twitter.com/KittyKaboooom/status/888835862821085185

>man everyone loves playing mvci

lmao no

UNIST PC RELEASE NEVER EVER

a couple of months before cf was coming out on console someone kept saying playblue and posting borderline nsfw mai
now i guess it just turned into a regular meme with other games

BlazBlue is pronounced as Bureiburu in japanese, so PlayBlue just becomes Pureiburu.

>linnefags

That's fucking depressing.

what's her agenda?

>The direction they walk and the overall framing of the image is in opposite directions

Pottery

eu to ec is great, eu to wc is playable, mostly

i don't get this joke

i'd appa that bodi

*blocks ur path*

>Strong enough to hold a sword almost as long as her body
>Can't break out of a bedroll tied with rope

What did she mean by this?

I dont get it, seems like theres a modest crowd there.

Were they expecting line out to the entrance at every event or something at CC, which isnt even a FGC event?

AHAHHA

Game isn't even out and people aren't even playing it anymore. Man it must be pretty boring.

With who did ur dad beat you with?

Mine pushed my shit in with Nina then Hwoarang when 3 came out. He refused to see me in SF cause I used magic (hadoken)

My mom had a Gief in Alpha

I'm waiting for my jp psn code to get emailed and then I'll buy Wagner's game.

twitter.com/KittyKaboooom/status/888836969391730688

this is your average marvel fan

The saddest thing about this webm is that the four dudes on screen at the start are virtually the same anime character archtype

The saddest thing about this is that people like you always reply to it.

Their fuctions are way different though, which we all know is what's most important

What's a function?

>picking on little kids having fun

What a cunt

Won't be long now until they go online, get bodied by 10 skilled players, and then quit and play something else.

Yu is a player, Ragna is the typical Sugita character, Hyde is pretty stereotypical, and Jin is a brocon psycopath

what they do
retarD

>marvel
>skill

because no one likes obnoxious high tier characters

What's the deal with this guy? Why is he such an edgelord? He even teleports behind you.

the meme basically goes like that you're not supposed to care that ryu is not in a street fighter game because ryu's function is to throw fireballs and do uppercuts and they put in joe shmoe who throws fireballs and does uppercuts too
it's how they're justifying their complete garbage roster

Same desu

he just wanted to be a hero and then everything went wrong and his parents fucked everything up and he blames himself for it
he just wants to save linne's soul man

Buffing health is easier than reducing every normal's damage. As for those 3 I guess they were satisfied with their health.

They had to make a character that's edgier than Melty Bloods Nanaya.

>He even teleports behind you.
when he's a little boy he thinks "maybe if I was really fast I could be strong" or something like that

>Game has online demo
>Game has modest crowds at events
>HAHA LINES AREN'T LITERALLY OUT THE DOOR KAPPA WAS RIGHT BROS

>implying people are playing that garbage demo

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The demo was pretty shit though, all it was is just a few battles in story mode.

Wait, there is an online demo? Is that still available?

>Only 3 days to master Ibuki from the ground up before her best outfit comes out

How do you do it?

>He stills plays any fighting game that isnt SFV on PC

guilty-gear.wikia.com/wiki/Zato-1

Read the story section. It's pretty cool.

>dank

lmfaoooooo

Do anybody know lag test for arcade sticks on PC?

jesus christ why the fuck are her hands so big

dank is just hws

lmao who does that dalaun?

I prefer the swimsuit desu.

That's hilarious.

It's SFV, that's why.

There's no other option. PS3 is outdated, and I'm not falling for the PS+ jew.

>SFV is the only SF game with big hands and feet
17er please go

artstyle. everyone has big hands because they need to show, it's a fighting game and you should be able to tell moves by looking at them.

which doesn't explain asuka's giant hands that are bigger than the rest of the cast in tekken

how did she fit her gigantic feet in those shoes?

the only other game that has this idiocy is sf4
it's just an excuse because they're mentally retarded and creatively bankrupt and generally don't give a shit

Looks like a dead animal is going on fire on her head

and SFA.
and SF3.
its like its part of the franchises artstyle

>He plays any mainly online game on a system that charges you for the use of your own Internet connection

Why do people play and enjoy this kusoge

Playbirth

i'm curious about this as well. I'm assuming it's brook universal fighting board as the fastest one right now but that's the same for ps4.

Then why is it a common complaint nowadays if it was "A part of the franchises artstyle"?

>your own Internet connection
lol

>gay furry can't stop thinking about animals when looking at a sexy woman
Wow who would have thought

because reddit invaders like you are clueless about fighting games.

People are dumb

neither sf3 nor alpha have hands this disproportionate

they don't look nearly as offensive in 3rd strike despite the ratio being more or less the same

Why does she have horns if she's a vampire?

Because itl ooks normal in sprites and not as egregarious

>retarded newfag bandwagoner btfo

What do Tekken players think of Virtua Fighter?

>Reddit invaders
You seem to be quite obsessed about reddit, despite hating it.

espn.com/esports/story/_/id/20118039/evo-2017-games-come-go-evo-guilty-gear-hangs-on

Play Guilty Gear.

Now thats some gayass excuse.
Those feet are terribly huge.

Probably don't even know it exists.

>amerifats writing articles and congratulating themselves because they're finally relevant at ONE game
sfv was literally made just so some american would eventually win evo at sf

It doesn't look as bad in 3S because the characters are constantly mashing buttons to build meter.

It looks pretty natural in motion, it's only when you look at a still or something where they're moving slowly that it looks strange. Look at the proportions on , where the character is moving more slowly.

People have been bitching about this for twenty years, it's the series' art style and was originally intended to draw the players' eye so they could react to attacks better.

is this r/kappas newest defense

Redditors bitching about Capcom on flimsy pretexts and sucking off ArcSys are 90% of why goobers have become a meme.