hsreplay.com (Buy Premium For Us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ NA Wild open Tournament
$100000 prizepool, games are livestreamed and commentated. The signup deadline is this sunday, so get your entries in
Rules: pastebin.com/5qDhbkLi (embed)
Decklists: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v1UMAugHuaUZSq0xfHCO3Bg4--undW6oWjz6i8QYErc/edit#gid=0
Discord: discord.gg/hsg
Stream: twitch/hsgtournament

I'm glad they nerfed Caverns Below and have no intentions of touching Glyph or freeze mage

Less than two days until the card reveals anons!

Given how much babbies are whining about them, I bet they will be nerfed/HoF'd too.
And then I will be free from this game since there will be no good combo decks.

What are some cards that we all know are bullshit overpowered but have been untouched for so long we have grown to accept them as is?

Picture very much related.

I'm hoping that the new expansion has loads of new freeze effects and really highlights how awful the freeze mechanic is.

Fireball, Frostbolt, Freeze Nova, Ice block, Blizzard, Mana Wyrm, Pyroblast

Every 1-drop that sees play

>they just can't stop printing RNG cards
>1 mana 1/1 that tilts the gmae
>can't play around anything because your opponent can have anything

Will it ever end?

northshire cleric

>they go first
>they play cleric turn 1
>there's no 3/2 to coin out and you have to play something for tempo
>guaranteed card draw and you still mightn't be able to clear it

>pyroblast
maybe in arena

>firefly

We get it, you don't like mage.

>play cleric
>mage coins out frostbolt to kill it
>play radiant into pw:s next turn
easy game :>

This dick just went 12. A few threads ago people said it was top heavy. w/e brehs
(last 2 pally runs were both 12-2)
put your faith in the dinosize brehs

PLACE YOUR BETS WE'VE ASSEMBLED THE BRODE PRIEST

>wow this deck is pretty good
>wait a second how did he fit the entire deck in one scree-
>OH MY GOD FIVE (5) FREE FROM AMBERS WHAT THE FUCK

7-3

if you get all those free from ambers out in one game your opponent may actually suicide

mind control is a bit hard to see

at what point do you think "maybe it's time to stop" though? the 6th amber?

"There's no possible way he has a another Free From Amber!" says increasingly nervous man for the 4th time this game.

4 people kill themselves after playing against you

Seven would be my max

SO FAR SO GOOD

gee wizz

yshaarj isn't pulling out anything very good but picking ultrasaur over it just doesnt feel right

>5 Free From Ambers

How does this card fit the Priest archetype? Not complaining, just curious. Free From Amber reminds me of archaeologists who extract dinosaur DNA from mosquitoes caught in amber millions of years ago. Anduin look like a delicate fuckboi so you know he's not roughing it in the jungle looking for specimens to summon during the game.

>Discover from your opponent's hand
>Discover from your opponent's deck
>Discover from your deck
and now
>Discover from tin air

the consistency feels like im playing MTG

if something is stuck in amber it's been dead for a good long while, so the priest is resurrecting it, or.. healing the amber status condition or something

It's time to fucking stop.

Discover from hall of fame when?

>Anduin look like a delicate fuckboi so you know he's not roughing it in the jungle

he's getting his delicate fuckhole roughed up by big fat dragons in the jungle

>/hsg/ tournament right now

I feel like there is a difference between deckbuilding for meme strategies and bringing bad vanilla cards with little meme value for whatever reason

imagine a world where Discover was a LoE only mechanic

discover from past patches

we have a winner

i had the option to take yshaarj and possibly pull out a tortollan taunter to win, but couldn't resist getting the ancient one because i've never seen it before. cucked by a 4/5 taunt with a 30/30 and shadow word death in hand feels pretty bad, man.

most of the losses were because i could only play one huge thing per turn and didnt have a single board clear in the deck, so i lost to anything that went wide

But what if those cards are their favorite cards D:

hearing the casters desperately talk up the value of including gnomish inventor was an experience

compare to the current discover cards and find the difference.

forgot image

What did they said?

>that Quest Hunter vs. Malchezar Warrior game

it was fucking disgusting for all the wrong reasons

The /hsg/ Tournament is live now! Come watch UpdateGuy and JoeyGhost duke it out with Control Warrior and "All Minions" Shaman

I knew I forgot something.

twitch.
tv/bloodyoxesports

>Rafaam discovers a 10 mana dinosize

Supreme my ass

>discover from the shop
>play Nozdormu to counter credit card administration

damn i got the prediction right. usually greedy ass decks like yours dont make it to high wins

???

Peddler, Curator, and Finley would 100% see play though. Gee wiz, bad cards are bad and good ones good?

Oh! I got it!

These are different cards than the current ones! Pretty sneaky puzzle.

Guys I wanna practice arena to git gud but I also want to save for the new expansion. Should I play arena while probably losing my gold in the process to get better at it, or should i just hold on to it?

If you don't marathon arenas you should be fine. At worst it's a minor gold loss. But if your goal is to git gudder then doing arenas should be fine. Just don't marathon the shit all day while your gold dwindles. Do once every few days or something. Or only do them to do certain dailies for classes you don't play.

>discover very specific, often low impact cards, sometimes with a condition applied
vs
>DISCOVER ANYTHING. HERE HAVE A MANA DISCOUNT TOO LMAO

Is that what you're getting at?

I like this Tavern Brawl.

I wish they'd give Warrior a way to get his upgraded hero power back again. Control Warrior is my favourite deck.

christ user, you like it that much?

Non of them give you a 2 mana discount after discovering some of the best cards in the game.

You just reminded me how much I loved tanking up. Shit

Jesus
I usually only play tavern brawl and I think this one is the worst in a while
Haven't played since I got the pack because of it

anyone watching dreamhack?
i got timed out for 20 minutes for calling Amnesiac "yung sandwich"
try it yourselves

>watching dream hack instead of the /hsg/ tournament
baka desu sempai

oh shit i just came here to tell someone that, i actually want to know if "yung sandwich" is blacklisted because it's pretty weird.
i'll check out the hsg tournament thx user

>/hsg/ tournament
maybe he doesnt want to watch scrubs playing a special snowflake ban-list tournament

i actually do :3
where is the stream? twitch/hsgtournament is offline? did i miss?

bloodyoxesports

did he win? i really him to get a good placing. his recent string of loses aren't good for his image

LoE-era ResidentSleeper Warrior was absolutely dreadful, at least the N'Zoth version since wotog isn't a fucking fatigue deck with no win condition. Now Control Warriors actually have to consider how plays affect their life total again

How did /hsg/ decide on who announces this? Not firing shots, just curious if I could in the future.

Yung Savage is cool but noblord is /myguy/, such a humble guy and I love his tournament lineup theorycrafting streams

>doesnt cog
thats it, knew it was some shitter tournament

literally who

lmao no he got rekt that's why i called him yung sandwich

>guy who hasn't hit puberty is "cool"

testiclet detected

Classic Control warrior was the best. Even the mirror were fun for 30 minute games.
Then drawing Justicar first decided the game and later Elise RNG made it even worse.
I wish control mirrors would be like that again instead of who can discover the most OP shit.

he isn't out though, right??

Yeah he acts like a 16 year old sometimes but he's fairly precocious for the most part and is kinda funny

>LoE
>very limited pool
>you can play around it

>everything post LoE
>basically any card
>you can't play around it

>Discover a card from three classes
>literally 3 card pools that it could come from
>could be power word shield, could be pyroblast

Thanks team 5.

yes

Hello tor hackers and pedos

is the /hsg/ tourney still going on? im on the twitch page but its just a black screen

r8

greetings xD

it's ro16, i think he is

dinosize makes it 10/10, he adds 10/10

See

this is all I see :(((((

meh

Hey, I'm not a hacker.

Am I back in 2005?

No you're in the /hsg/ meme thread

aw try refreshing, or using the mobile version of the page.

Twitch has been reporting issues this weekend with inability to see chat/streams.

FUCK
BEN
BRODE

Any suggestions, seems like all could be good, leaning towards Drake.

see a drake, pick a drake

You have various god tier removals. It's possible Shadow Visions is the pick. Either that or Drake.

i figured it out and i've been rewarded with terrible misplays

>give the tournament a chance because /hsg/ talk about it and for once Andy's mac is not in charge
>misplay left and right
>terrible casters
why do I even bother. Why are you all so trash.

Went with the Drake, hopefully no highrolling paladins/mages fuck me over.

same desu