Runescape general /rsg/

Last thread Official World: 42
Official FC: "grindanfc"
Clan: GrindanScape (For an invite, go into the FC and ask for one. Requirements: 1500 total, Membership, at least one week active play)

>I've been inactive, what did I miss over the past x years
runescape.wikia.comwiki/Update:Game_updates
>Latest Patch Notes
services.runescape.com/m=forum/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,771,65932023

Other urls found in this thread:

tips.fbi.gov/
support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/207217595-Hijacked-account
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

6/10 general

>tfw so much daily spin luck that i'll get both teleport overrides for free

Fuk u reported for botting

>tfw maxed and no having fun while pvm because is too easy

have you killed telos at 4000% enrage?

Farm telos until you have dyed t92s and then quit

is simplely no fun

pathetic

pretty redpilled imo

>bringing more namefag drama into /rsg/
Just report him to the fbi and be done with it.
Then kill yourself fro shitting up a thread that should only be about the game and not your shitty drama.

>tips.fbi.gov/
Tipping is an American tradition, user.

Ded

as usual

Considering making Ironman account. Any pro strats I should know about?

Until I wakeup at 1pm and see 160 posts

Kek

>wakeup at 1pm
user are you ok?
seriously

Not him but i wake up around 2-3pm.

Living that NEET life because I failed my study a few weeks ago and since registrations for the coming year were already closed in may, I get to NEET for a whole year.

Which comes first chronologically, Nomad's Elegy or Dishonour Among Thieves?

Day off, I shouldn't waste that much of the day though, I'm also doing afternoons dishwashing so its not conflicting with my schedule if I do

oh ok then

not that it's my business but waking up late is both symptom and cause of depression, and that shit is bad, you don't want that shit

>implying i dont already have crippling depression after failing my study, meaning i have to waste a whole year of my life

kill yourself

It doesn't cause depression it causes something similar to it that's also similar to subtypes of adhd

:(
I know this might not be the best place but I was in a similar situation a while ago so if you want to talk to someone let me know

it can lead to that if it's bad enough

Thanks, but talking about it makes it only worse for me.
I just like to hide all the shit feelings behind vidya and lifting, keep my mind on other things.

ok, good to hear you exercise. that helps a fuckton

(((Depression))) is a Jooish meme. Buy pills goyim.

It doesn't exist and if it did, the cure is manning the fuck up. Boo fucking hoo, I'm lethargic and sad and want to sit on the couch all day, woe is me. So does everyone else when shit gets tough. What separates the men from the boys if whether you're fucking Frodo and carry that ring to the bitter end or you stay in the Shire and let Orcs/Muslims rape all the women and children.

>lifting
hahahah yeah right

Chemical depression is problems in various serotonin and dopamine pathways.
That can only cause problems in dopamine pathways iirc.

yeah and I'm sure you think overweight people just need to eat less

fuck you

Please go understand neurochemistry and neurobiology and learn that "manning the fuck up" can, but not always, do the same exact thing as the pills but with less side effects.
So you're right but also dumb as fuck.

Serotonin and dopamine pathways can be fucked up by living the lifestyle that depression causes creating a self fulfilling cycle.

What's jewish is the fact that the pills haven't been innovated on besides the bare minimum to stay legal because the pharmaceutical industry is corrupt as hell.

in this case it's the symptoms part
low serotonin fucks up your sleep
but yea, in that case it doesn't worsen it

don't reply to him, he's one of the internet tough guys

It does, pretty much keeps my mind clear for at least 2 hours.

I live literally on top of a gym, so I don't have excuses not to lift.

>yeah and I'm sure you think overweight people just need to eat less
Well yeah, that and regular exercise. Energy in, energy out.

All of one's faults in life are due to their own vices. Google Mike Rowe's S.W.E.A.T. Challenge.

Yes, and some people are more prone to addictions due to their genetics. But not everyone with those vulnerabilities end up addicts. Almost everything in life can be overcome with will power and strength of character. You think people who were clinically depressed 200 years ago sat around all day feeling sorry for themselves waiting for a pill to be invented in a century and half? Nah, they "manned the fuck up" and carried on with their lives. You make do with what you have if you aren't a gigantic pussy.

Blaming genetics is for faggots.

t. someone born with Sickle Cell who is white and according to my geneticists was less than a 1 in 4500 chance.
I'm on pills the rest of my life and unless I get a bone marrow transplant I'm dead by 35.

Fuck farming ticks, the skill is over a decennia years old and it's still broken as shit.

why do you think they literally ignored the farming timers update from that runelabs poll that promised the top 3 winners to be added

Those people didn't have a choice.
For that matter, I would assume survival instincts would help fix the mesolimbic pathway so they have the motivation to carry on.
Not to mention it's entirely possible that the problems that cause these issues are a more recent development like autism.
And they could have also use natural stimulants in order to help as well.

The easiest way to fix depression is get adderall to keep motivation going and get Veeky Forums
Anti-depressents are a meme because of the shitty as fuck side effects.

what's the difference between dual wield and two-handed for mage

basically I want to buy my first t90 mage weapon, and I don't know if I buy a nox staff or I save a few more mil to get seismics wand+sing

Can anyone explain to me why bonfires are broken and I can't use keyboard shortcuts to select option 2 anymore?

dw is shit unless tanking, staff is better in every other regard

its 3 4 5 now :^)
:^)

sounds good, thanks

That actually worked, what the fuck?

WHAT IS CONSISTENCY
MY NAME IS JAGEX
I LOVE MY PLAYERS
SHITS FUCKED

Well, thanks for the help at least.

holy shit just saw this on Veeky Forums homepage
I played this game all day
mining the empty runes on that spiral rock and them sell them I thought I was getting so rich

thanks for the nostalgia rush

It's changed so much, man.

post doings or thread will die

killing corrupted scorpions for pokedex

leveling up div for qp

Bankstanding as I think of what to do next.

>it's a doj bullies femto episode

training hunter to do more arc shit

Logging woodcutting exp as a follow-up on the previous thread discussion. After I'm done, I'll make a screenshot of the info with my setup in case anyone is interested. I said 240k exp/hour last time, but I'm actually getting 280k+ at level 97 when I'm paying attention. It drops to near 240k when I'm reading mango on the side and I don't notice something.

I hope u get banned for this post

Okay, here it is.

Also, I decided not to fully pay attention the entire time for the optimal rate and just train like I usually do to make the rate more realistic.

Go make Dragon Plate Gear gear, or do some God Wars Dungeon runs

Nice chart

Thank you

Help already got that one but at the palce doesn't spawn anymore

what

I'm not even online
I can't be fucked to log in right now

Is dungeoneering worth doing?

you need it to max

unless you're an autist bonecrusher and charming imp and maybe the cleansing scroll

lol

Dude for the last 3 threads you have bitched about farming.

Nox staff. All.The.Way.

Isn't it the void knights outpost spawn?

How are people using Surge in half the time it takes for mine to regenerate in guthix caches?

mobile

Ehh?

Invention Perk

weird question but what are the runegame equivalent of xenomorphs and or predators?

>runegame equivalent of xenomorphs and or predators?
Um......xenomorph.......xenomorphs what level slayer are they? And can I get multiple trips out of Predators without food.

harold death esquire

just started playing again after a couple years. who wants to throw ya boy a few mil to help me get back on that membership?

sent ;)

boi plz

why does it take so fucking long to check cache i thought it was 4gb is my hd dying

so i hear tale that spiritual mages in the sunken pyramid is 5m/h is this true, is there better?

it's like 8 gb or something
cache downloading is such a spotty bitch, jagex's serbs are shite

>You will never be this mad

gonna keepsake a pogostick and override with roo now

herby habitat v2 and jujus/perfect jujus for every skill when

perfect plus giving jujus when

Most perfects give the effects of their regular jujus besides a few like farming.

Is that the guy that originally suggested it?

I just really, really, really hate farming.

I'm enjoying this.

wow

is not in the void outpost

>RuneScape was a lot better in early RS3 years
10/10

For HopeFatter

support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/207217595-Hijacked-account

I'm amazed anyone could say the games nadir was better in any serious matter. How much do you want to bet he only joined because of the furry costumes.