What is the most overrated brand of car, Veeky Forums?

What is the most overrated brand of car, Veeky Forums?

GM. They're alright, but not worth the hype.

German engineering

Tesla by a country mile.

OP here, I forgot to add: explain why and which car in their lineup you find most overrated.

Tesla.

>Why?
Their fans are more cultist than fan and hype them up to unreasonable levels.
>Which car
Any of them except the OG roadster.

Hi

Dis and Japanese Reliability

Lamborghini

BMW

currently a tie between tesla and Mercedes and bmw

Not muh Starquest

Subaru

Everyone shits on GM. Most underrated is the real question you're answering.

Honda

Nissan

BMW unreliable cars made in Mexico for twice the cost of other meximobiles

Toyota

I've had to drive a new ram 2500 for the past two weeks for work. I hate everything about it

Anything from europe

Modern BMW, Porsche and Mercedes make me sick

Honda, I swear to got this forum is just a bunch of college freshmen trying to convince themselves their hand me down bottom of the barrel civic is the second coming of Christ.

Probably Tesla, for the same reasons listed. Everyone I know that wants one acts like Jesus himself is shitting these out. After that, maybe Honda.

Toyota.

This. Everything Honda makes is the same kind of fwd appliance vaporware garbage. They have yet to produce a good offroader(the Isuzu passport doesn't count), and an affordable spots car is a foreign concept it sems. No, your faggot 300hp fwd shitbox isn't a true sports car.

Going with this. They aren't bad, they're just way too expensive especially up north where I'm at. Could get something so much better for the same cost of a clapped out Toyota

To answer OPs followup post, the Hilux and Land Cruisers, selling on the reliability meme without any of the reliability.

Kill yourself

YES! This...when did grandma 's car become a performance car? Never.

Tesla.

this and ferrari

Volkswagen, Audi, Mercedes, BMW

Noticing a trend?

>why
Shitty build quality, mob like fans, Elon musk a cunt, unfulfilled promises

>Overrated BRAND of car

Most brands have had both good and bad cars throughout their history, it'd be more straight to discuss overrated models than brands.

Honda, retarded little ricemobiles desu only poor autistic teenagers actually like them

>triggered subaru virgin fangirl

You can't afford any of them?