Just impulsively financed a car that I can't afford in an attempt to make my depression better in the short term and...

>just impulsively financed a car that I can't afford in an attempt to make my depression better in the short term and because I'm extrinsically motivated by others' opinions of me and constantly seek approval of strangers
Oh boy

You fucked yourself. Don't make it worse.

post the car

You could’ve just bought some nsi-189 off ebay for 30 bucks you nimrod

Here's one of it in the showroom. They said they got it in 3 days ago.
If I kill myself they might just get it back, who knows.

even the bike in the background is angry at your retardation

Can you return a car you just bought?
I'm sitting here thinking about what I just did and I don't know if I can bear it my dudes
I fucked up

no, but you can try to get someone to take over your lease.

user WHY

I'm gonna guess its a 2016/17 performance pack, so here are a few other cars you could get for that money which would land you JUST AS MUCH RESPECT OR AFFIRMATION:

>Porsche 987s(I drive one, and I'm 19, and I can EASILY afford it.)
>OLDER Porsche 911
>08-11 Maserati Gran Turismo
>2014 Maserati Ghibli SQ4
>Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
>BMW M3
>Audi S7

and there a lot more. someone pls add more

the veloster seems to be popular around here for fags seeking affirmation

Congratulations, you're an retard.

Back out now before it's too late.

I think I'm going to down some narcotics and drive off the grand canyon. It's only about a 4 hour drive
I don't have any family so it doesn't matter

at least that mustang should be pretty fun getting there

Well, look at this way OP: you CAN sell the car/exit the lease without too much of a loss assuming you haven't driven it much yet. If you're in the financial position to be able to get approval from a bank for that car, you can take that hit.

cheer up buttercup, you'll be ok

>the absolute state of the so called master race

oh chill. just get a lease takeover and forget this happened. or you could just not pick up the vehicle I guess? They might just keep your down payment and choose not to peruse it.

You're a fucking idiot - OP couldn't afford ONE maintenance/repair bill on ANY of those fucking cars. Now he has a new car with warranty and probably some free maintenance package too.

>BUY AN OLD EXOTIC CAR BRO IT'S AFFORDABLE

Fucking dumb cunt your parents need to beat you more you know absolutely nothing about anything.

What's your interest rate ?
Truly contracting some credit unions. A lot of them offer 2%.
I'd hate to offer advice that is to extend your loan...but if you're that much of a poorfag, money in the pocket will be better.

calm your fucking tits, holy shit. The guy was suggesting alternatives for a "dick enhancer" for op, they don't necessarily have to run well.

You might have 72 hours to return it, depends on your state. Worth a shot.

Hang in there user.

I will rape your face

>he fell for the 'new car' meme
>he cares what other people think of him
>he sacrifices his financial security and safety for other people's approval by buying said new cars with other people's money
Welcome to the American Dream™, user. Hope you like the next 30-40 years of your life, because that debt is just gonna keep on stacking up.

fucking debtfags

come at me faggot! Ill fucking touch you so fucking tenderly and lovingly you wont know what happened!

You think this is a game nigga?

we can play some fucking sex games you fucking shit! i got me some fuzzy cuffs and one of them sex dice we will game so fucking hard i will make you look like a glazed doughnut!

what is this gay shit

nigguh i know you want some lovin too, faggot.

Only from an attractive person

I don't gotta be attractive if the room is dark or im hittin you from behind bby ;)

no joke maybe you should have spent that on therapy instead, user

-11 Maserati Gran Turismo
Maserati Ghibli SQ4
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
H
A
H
A
HA
H
A

Stop posting kid.

Aren't they pretty cheap since 2018s are out? How much you make OP?

Just don't pay and let the bank repo it.

Traded in my '14 VW for $7k, owed $13k on it
Mustang was just under $27k
Monthly payment is $450. Insurance is $330 a month.
I make $9/hr

330/month insurance? Holy shit how many claims have you filed?

My monthly full coverage premium on 3 vehicles is only around $300
2016 X3 (my waifus)
2008 E63 AMG
old range rover

You're a slave to banks. you're fucking retarded

jesus christ dude
i would try to return that asap
or do a lease trade in before you put many mines on it, just lease some shitty corolla or something for like $100/month
and learn a trade, making 9/hr sucks dick

Hahahahaha! That's like the 21st century equivalent of the bitchen Camaro.... Or one of those Smokey and bandit trans ams....

Remember user,

If you cant afford to write a check in full for it up front then you can't really afford it.

Car payments are for suckers. Just making the kike bankers richer off your poor financial decisions.

How in the world did you get any amount of financing with that kind of job?

Assuming you aren't just pretending to be retarded and baiting for replies
How did you even get approved for a loan with earnings like that???

The subprime market has gone absolutely apeshit again, just like it did right before the 2008 crash.