Still does it
>Take it to 3 body shops
No frame damage
>Pay $120 for dealer to look at it
No problems there
>Take hand off wheel for a second to light a cigarette
Almost hit a guardrail

Wtf is wrong with this hunk of shit?, other than it needs to fucking go

Are you driving on a road with a crown on it? A car with a perfect alignment will still pull to the right by design, to keep you from drifting into oncoming traffic and for better water drainage.

Motor/ tranny mounts can make the car lean to a side

2 questions.

when is the last time you serviced your brakes (pads, rotors AND calipers)

are both the front tires worn the same as eachother

Nothing can ever be perfectly str8, not even cars, or you’re sexuality.

oh yea good idea user, could have a caliper seizing! Even more obvious, is the air pressure as it should be?

speak for yourself. my car goes so straight i can let go of the wheel for as long as there is straight road. My sexuality on the other hand...

>Even more obvious, is the air pressure as it should be?
good call, even 1 or 2 psi can fuck with things

GM car

>tfw more confident about your cars alignment than your own sexuality

oh im confident about both. one is straight and the other one wobbles horribly

>tfw get car alignment
>car goes straight
>but stearing wheel is tilted 15 degrees

mine does this too, probably steering rack got a bit of slack in it.

Make sure the chassis is straight and take it to a good shop make them drive it with you in the car

A friend of mine had a similar problem - I took one look at his car and told him his camber was out.
A lot of cars McPherson strut cars have minor camber adjustment where the strut bolts to the knuckle and wheel alignment dudes seemingly don't bother to check this, make sure they're adjusted the same left to right.

Also does your car have independent rear suspension? It's possible the rear wheels are out but you've only been getting front wheel alignments.

Finally:
>jack front of car up (or park on dirt)
>go full lock left
>go full lock right
>make sure your steering wheel is actually centered on the rack

Center lane highway yields same results
1. April
2. Both brand new
Acura
AWD alignment each time

>1. April
are you sure that the slide pins were cleaned and lubricated? just for a check, open the caliper and check for ware on the pads that looks like a wedge or ware on one side more than the other. then check the pins.

Swap your tires on the left side to the right side. Lf becomes rf, lr becomes rr. If your car pulls the other way that's how you know you need new tires. I've seen this happen before.

100% the dealer even double checked everything.
It was in an accident before I bought it (front passenger) which was hidden from me.

maybe a stupid suggestion as (hopefully) one of the shops would have caught it, but are the tire sizes / tread patterns all exactly the same?

Tried it, believe we tried almost everything I had to stop because I ran outta money
Exact matches

Ok so lets get this straight then

>Vehicle pulls hard to the right
>Alignment shows it all being good
>Was in an accident on the right front
>The same direction its pulling

Something is bent or out of wack and its not something that the alignment is able to pick up on .

Honestly OP your best bet is to just sell the thing. You're going to dump a lot of money into it, and chances are when you do find out what it is it wont be a fixable issue.

second this. also NEVER trust dealers when you can just DIY check things.

I'm confident I'd suck some twink dick
>no homo

>last time front struts were replaced

>is it fwd? Is the axle fine on their side ?

>are the tires symmetrical ? Is it a tread pattern known to pull or tramline

>inner / outer tie rods feel new ?

This
Op check your suspension might have damage parts/leaking shock absorbers

Been trying like hell even the dealer tech (different dealer than where I bought it from) suggested the same
>Trade in offer
-$11K
>For sale $6K less than I owe
No offers
Seriously thinking of kamakazing this thing into a tree or just letting them repo it.
New front and rear struts

>or just letting them repo it.
this would be preferable as it wouldn't come with the insurance fraud problem

It probably means your shitbox was in a bad wreck. Did you buy it used?

Also no risk of permanently destroying my body, my credit is in the shitter anyways so what's one more thing?
Of course, conveniently when they had """"problems with the printer"""" but I was assured the car was fine. Actually Carfax showed otherwise the person before me traded it after 4 months of ownership.

Well that's unfortunate user but perhaps now you can learn your lesson about financing used cars.
You wouldn't be in this situation if you'd bought a 3k Civic....

If you said CR-V you would have been spot on about my plan after I finally rid of this thing.

>Actually Carfax showed otherwise the person before me traded it after 4 months of ownership.

here in canada we use car proof but its the same shit. I got a laugh out of one i read while looking for cars that said the person got into an accident with the car within 9 days of ownership. unfortunately i don't still have it but it was listed as "woman driven"

>not using the cars natural inclination to turn to the passenger side to accentuate your drifts

What plebs do I share this board with?

get it aligned so that it goes straight you fucking dumbass

"plebs" that enjoy a functioning car?

>6 alignments
Did you miss that part?

obviously you did since they fucked up your alignments

a fucked rack, ball joints, bushes and bent frame/controls arms can do this

Go to a shop that does smash repairs and get them to make sure it aint krabbing i did it helped enliminate alot of shit

That's a good idea...
Not op but I'll keep this in mind. My car had frame damage and was repaired...but still. Waiting for issues to crop up

My truck does this too, but has perfect alignment.
I've just ignored it and gotten used to it.

If you want an honest answer that will fix it, then here's what you need to do. Deflate your left front tire until the car drives straight. Don't go below say 20% from recommend though or it will wear unevenly and can cause tire damage.
It will work because one will create drag on the left side and pull the front to the left.

Went to 2 shops both concluded no frame damage, 1 did say the dent and paint work looked pretty half assed. When I had it repaired they changed the ball joints, tie rods, control arms, even the CV axle.
I'm convinced my friend is right and it's just a lemon. Pretty much at the point of just wanting to rid of this thing instead of investing more time and money.

do you have wide front tyres? Can we get pics of this shitbomb i am intrigued now and dunno how else to help.

Pics of front end side thats worrying you as well

I am willing to be the rack is fucked, mine was really slack just get a new rack if you havent already.

OP if you're willing to get your hands dirty you can disconnect your front swaybar links and see if that fixes the issue. If the car has been crashed it's possible the swaybar or swaybar links could be slightly bent and making the car pull.

+1

Bent end links can fuck up your steering as well

t. had the exact same thing happen

Give me a few
I had that idea myself I just don't have the tools to get it done.

could also be wheel bearings shot and heating up and dragging

You'd probably hear an ungodly noise if that was the case.

Usually. Especially when driving next to a wall or barrier you hear it bad.

Pic related
Replaced 2 of those, previous owner replaced 2 as well and the original owner dumped it right after the crash

While this thread is up
>2004 Chebby Avalanche
>front end quivers at 50 mph
>begins shaking at 60 mph
>smooths out at 70 mph
>uneven wear on front tires
>want to get an alignment but worried its something else

I'm wondering of a steering joint is loose

What acura is that?

Could be a bad CV Joint too could be really unlucky and have trans axle problems not sure

Your balljoints could indeed be worn out and if not they will be soon, but it's probably an unbalanced tire causing the problem.

>crashed

You really should check out those sway bar links.

Possibly, I got the wheels balanced but it is possible the shop just did a shit job.

TL AWD, I hate it! There's actually more problems than just the front end but that's been my dragon I've been chasing for 6 months now.

im leaning towards swar bar end links

Probably should get a shop to check out all your ball joints.

I believe this is the thread hijacker, not the OP.

BOTH Of them probably have similar shi tgoin on tho

Possibly the tires aren't contacting the road too well, the TL was doing the same and I moved them to back and started ignoring it. Way past the point of fixing anything anymore on this, thing vanishes about 2 qts of oil between changes and I haven't checked it since the last change and I'm about 600 miles past due on the next. Fuck it I'll get to it when I get to it.

OP or other guy?

Either way maybe time to fuck it off

Thanks m8, the truck had 200k on it so thats a definite possibility

Have a sexy Starion as a thanks.

Honestly I'm surprised this thread is still going. I'm just gonna try and rid of it either by selling it or letting the bank come fetch it. Owe $21K on it and it's giving this many problems and I'm sure more is on the way. Fuck it I'm gonna ignore it till it's gone, maybe I should look into lemon laws and stuff.

Wouldn't it be better to talk to your bank about it rather than just ignore them?

I did, best result I got from them was sell it and try to get a personal loan on the difference, which I probably won't get unless my mother-in-law cosigns. Credit is in the shitter big time, was actually thinking of declaring bankruptcy after letting it get repoed.

my fucking van does this as well, keeps pulling to the right, no matter what road. Already got an alignment done but that didn't help.
Fucking annoying. It can't be frame damage as I bought the van brand new and it's only done this the last year, and I've never hit anything.
Pretty clueless.

Opel vivaro l2h1

unhook the rack from the column and center it

>the absolute state of americans
Good luck mate

t. Aussie

these posts capture this board pretty well

>how to uncenter your rack

Or just adjust the tie rods like you're supposed to....

>pulls to one side

Someone may have already said, but does the braking seem stiff on one side, are the brakes hotter on one side than the other? Could be a seized brake caliper piston.

Good point

Thanks, most of my debt was from paying off an 18 month lease after 3 months and replacing a bunch of shit that was stolen.

what shit?
kek saved

Idk if someone already told you but all cars pull to the right. It's alignment theory, in case you aren't paying attention or fell asleep or whatever the car will drift away from oncoming traffic. All cars do this. Yes, even yours, whoever's typing a response about how their 1998 es350 is perfectly balanced and can be driven on the highway without steering input

TV, computer, iPod, PS4, games, movies, etc

are you a fat ass?

post a screen shot of the specs from the last time the alignment was done

Lower control arm bushings worn.

This.

Nope

Lmao.

All cars by design drift a little to the right. I didn't know this for years but it's so you don't drift into oncoming traffic if you fall asleep or have a heart attack or some shit while driving.

his car would pull to the left if he was a fatass, no?

>light a cigarette

You deserve to die.