/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Patch 4.05 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/782e44043959ae82ead5c6745dac3297a0083b69

>Live Letter Q&A
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/337124-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXXVII-Q-A-Update-Thread

>Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/HuaAJ6wM

This happened earlier:

>30 posts after bump limit

Did the autistic OPs go to bed?

Ya did good champ

Grown man edition? Perfect for me.

I want to play "catch the tail" with a cute Au Ra girl

Anyone on Aether want to do Shisui

Clingy balmung midlander looking for long term discussion on which brand of cereal would last the longest before going soggy in the gigantic bowl. Do Xaela use spoons? I know most of the house cooking sets have normal utensils.

The plastic bimbobitcg ate a ban, everyone is relaxed now.

You'll join the Coeurl LS if you know what's good for you...

Favorite armors and clothing from SB go!
Miner top, 290 gathering set and tank 310 set for me

fucking midlanders, kys

I'd rather have another xaela friend to discuss Xaela lore with while being confused of each others traditions

Those are some extra big c@ t@s

I liked that screenshot of the two xaela shittalking, that was fun.

Please describe what it's like to be happily married in this game.

Kelloggs frosted flakes is the only correct answer.

*telelports behind your catboy ass*

I saw an Ejinn the other day, nasty creatures.

No way, that would be mush immediately. I'd have to say Kix.

This shouldn't come as a surprise

Old Trix with the fruit shapes. That shit lasted FOREVER.

just basically a lot of cyber sex with another dude is all

Letting the thread reach well over the limit before a new thread emerged without regressive autistic infighting.

Tonight's a comfy night.

My favourite piece above all is the Hakuko Men without a doubt.
does your post come with more breasts for the entire thread?

It's plain captain crunch kiddos

Don't forget to play with your cute elf girlfriend this weekend!

>tfw no cute elf gf
>tfw never cute elf gf
why even LIVE?

It's Grape Nuts.

You always have someone to play, help you with stuff, and talk shit about your pug teammates.

o wo

>that image
>that cereal
Made me chuckle

Is there anyone that actually likes the combat changes? Based on the jobs I've played so far they made almost every job feel worse to play than before save PLD and WHM, both of whom have the least reliance on their gauge compared to the other jobs.

I made it to level 70 and completed stormblood. I only have an iLvl of 282.

What gear &weapon should I be aiming for/what do I run to get it? Where/what are verity/creation tomes used?

How can I get my boyfriend to not absolutely hate my guts with every fiber of their being?

FEMME ROES !

How hard is it to beat Aexander soul of the creator Savage now? I really want the axe

just bee urself

BLM feels pretty great to play now.

Wow nice tits

STILL MAD

BALMUNG?

tfw too intelligent to have friends

I'm ready to give away my life I think, so should I bite the bullet and buy the complete edition of the game? Or should I just start with a realm reborn and purchase each expansion at level cap?

SMN is actually better at 70
The only problem is it's complete unredeemable ass pre 60

shoulda rolled better scrub

are (usually but not always) ugly
similarly to highlanders

A cute elf christmas cake elezen office lady who gets a little too drunk after work so you have to walk her back to her place but then she pounces on you once you're inside?!

trying again next week!

Maybe next week!

But they still hate my guts when I do that too

I really enjoy DRK, BLM now. PLD feels the same as always just better.

No, sorry

nin af triple
nomad sets also look comf

How do I play BLM? I am overwhelmed after returning after a very long hiatus

I like DRK now more than HW.

t. brainlet

Verity gear is easy to get so I'd start with that, full Verity will get you to 310 IIRC. Then I'd try for Omega Normal gear, then Creation gear.

If you're a good player you could also attempt to get Susano EX weapon and Lakshmi EX accessories.

god I wish this would happen to me

Don't

Thank you kindly

It actually amazes me how useless the average pub is. I'm not a great player by any means, I often space on mechanics and eat shit on things I really should have been ready for.

And yet, as bad as I am, even I manage to understand that WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU RUNNING 8-MAN WITHOUT SHIRK YOU SHITTY NIGGERS STOP TANKING AND HANG YOURSELVES YOU FUCKING COCKSLEEVES JESUS CHRIST DPS STOP DON'T STAND UP THE TANK'S ASSHOLE

I got my dyable Valerian Robe so I'm pretty set with that, but the new Valerian Priest/Dark Priest robes are pretty great as well.

How long does this raid tier last? Specifically the tomestone gear because I don't care about the savage stuff.

Do you plan to jump potion your way into current content?
If so, get the Complete Edition and start with Heavensward.

Do you plan to play it straight?
Just get A Realm Reborn for right now and see how you enjoy the game, keeping in mind there's a big boring patch of quests for a bit before Heavensward (with some admittedly nice bits). Then you can buy the expansions together. There's no reason to own them if you aren't at them yet.

Buy it, buy it all.
Then stew in your own regret as the darkness seeps in, leaving you in the hollow realization that you just wanted to please anons, then post your slutty character's butt in the thread.

You can play for free up to level 30.

Hi can you sneak up behind me and just slit my throat? Thank you.

finished my first lvl 50 summoner quest :D

mmm just what i want

>Mr hissys fuckhut
Thank you for this laugh

4 months

>summoner
you have dark days ahead of you my friend...

Why not?

Odin armour looks surprisingly good on Roes.
I think it's because the protruding chest compliments their barrel-like proportions, making them almost look like an almost caricature-ized muscleman.

the ONLY part I miss about DRK is their filler Delirium combo

single target is just 123 all day unless I need aggro or to spend blood, most of DRK is in the off-GCDs and blood moves at least

I still miss Touch of Death a bit but otherwise I'm more than happy with MNK right now.

The only thing I would ask for is something other than the hot garbage that is Tackle Mastery and I can't believe they actually counted it as one of the skills MNK was allotted for post-60. Just an actual AoE chakra skill instead of burning chakra on Purification for a couple more Arm of the Destroyers would've been nice.

Also it's funny as fuck to see people backpedalling on it being supposedly garbage after it was in the first clear group everywhere with discussion, but that's not anything to do with gameplay specifically.

Read the tooltip about your job gauge

Does anyone know what this body armor is called?

kiss lala thighs

Serge Gambison. Its the 56 top for caster/healer/ranged

>fucking fireball
I laughed far harder than I should have.

>tfw no mumu gf

IS it faster to level from 50-60 with PoTD or Heavensward dungeons? Assuming instant queue in dungeons from being a healer

>doing last ever run of POTD

>summoner
It's not worth it brah
Throw the jobstones away this is coming from a stubborn summoner main who leveled it to 70
People will not take you to things
Your job is EXTREMELY punishable if you die.
If you choose to stay summoner literally don't play any other job or you will get upset, well maybe not MCH or SCH

Why is the AF1 armor so much better than any other job set?

good job garrin

Thanks. I was hoping it was a tank piece.

They're iconic and you're a nostalgiafag.

Mineking, or the Sirensong tank top + Ala mhigan tank set.

So, how can I tell whether or not a static is going to be good? What are the red flags?

no way, life is a gift

Dungeons
Don't forget xp items

>implying most AF3 sets aren't just as good or better

this is my first 50 even, I was gonna go to red mage afterwards

I believe they have one just like it.

At the same level, too. Check the marketboard and try it on, its red but... I think dyeable.

More than average yes

That one and the purple one are great imo

Both are comfy

>Elezen office lady
Now I have a nonlewd commish idea

*66 but they have the Doman Steel variant that is similar

NIN AF2 is better

go ahead and respond to your own post with some copypasta