Who here enjoying the sn/o/w?

Who here enjoying the sn/o/w?
>inb4 you can't do doughnuts with fwd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F6Jxv5rQ56c
youtu.be/48QNf_sWi9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you can't do doughnuts with fwd

Honda needs the intervention of god to do burnouts. a real mans car only needs some gas, go figure.

i was until i dagumid a fucking curb

>tfw car too loud to hoon
>light throttle from a stop can be heard from a block away
The mall authorities would be on me in a second before I even made it onto the property

Aren't you the other montanafag? Gib city so i can find you and laugh at you.

then fix your exhaust.

No leave me alone m8.

Also the car survived with minimal curb rash to the driver rear wheel bring the only damage

Alignment still good

Felt like an retard tho

That's not snow, you nancyboy. It's not snowing until they shut down the interstate. That's just some chilly rain.

>fixing straight pipes
sasuga

Missoula? That seems to be shit driver central. The worst I've done is send the ass end over a snow bank and crush the nearly 30 year old rusted out muffler. Made it really fucking annoying at interstate speeds.

HELENA. First time I had an accident that was my fault.

Either way don't do hektic e brake slides near curbs.

There's about 3-4 inches of fresh snow outside right now and its still coming. Should I go have fun Veeky Forums?

fwd shitbox btw

Git gud sonicfag

Reminds me; as teenagers we'd steal those plastic lunch trays from McDonalds, put them under the real wheels of fwd cars (with the parking brake on), and do mad crazy sliding spins around parking lots. Dunno if that has a name. My friend's mom's Eldorado was great for that.

youtu.be/F6Jxv5rQ56c
Just did this to celebrate the first snowfall since I got this thing.

hektic

Thanks breh, as dumb as that looks, it sure is fun.

Kind of sad

Ayy are you SE PA? Where do you find good spots to practice?

>can't sleep
>decide to hoon around at midnight
>there's a empty lot near me and i head to it
>there's already a chevy S10 drifting around
>i join him and we end up tandem drifting kinda for a while
>we both leave
>go fill up with gas, on my way back i pass by the same place and decide to do one more
>cop appears and shines his spotlight at me
>he politely tells me he doesn't care if i'm screwing around but to take it home cause he doesn't want people nearby to complain
>mfw i got a polite cop for the first time ever that didn't ticket me or anything

a parking lot?

But like walmart lot or park and ride or where?

I'm in philly and only went 10 mins before cops showed up, they flashed lights at me and told me to leave

Littlestown, I went up to the community pool lot which, when empty, is a tiny little track. It's my first time doing anything like this, but I definitely got some good practice in.
It helps that there's one cop here at night, and I scouted him out (plus he's a cool dude).

Welp that's a bit far for me to go.
Sounds pretty nice to be in a small town, over here cops haven't ticketed me yet but there's just so many out patrolling (because of philly's, ahem, crime problem)

>pic related, you can see FMC tower in the background

Just drive around and try to find something away from a main road, there's gotta be something nearby. Nice car, by the way.

Can you drift in ash?

socal here :(

tyty senpai yeah I've actually been using google maps to scout out places ima check out in the next few days

Do you wear earpro while driving? Friend had a straight piped El Camino that was cut at the "bed" couldn't hear a damn thing inside

what is snow

I rather have snow than flying cockroaches.

>palmetto bugs
They have a name you fucking yankee.

Comfy snow time cruise

Donuts in reverse don't count.

Don't try to church it up, Cleetus;

>what is the handbrake

sick donuts OP, sadly it only snowed for 3 hours here last weekend, and that even only one day. Made the best out of it tho.

Still waiting for snow here in KC, did a bunch of work to my s13 over the summer and I'm just itchin to take her for a snow slide

I like snow and my fwd shitbox as instead of doing a 3 point turn on narrow streets, I can pull the parking brake and allow the back end to spin me around.

I kinda did that today. Had just sold & delivered a washing machine to my boss, and he lives right at a crossroads. When leaving I did a simple first-gear 180 spin to get the front towards the right way, and there was this one yound kid walking a dog who I could see just standing there with his mouth open, looking at me like I was some fucking wizard

>Not braking to a stop, putting it in reverse and doing a proper J turn (something you can't do in a RWD car in snow). Just bury your foot to the floor and turn the steering wheel hard and then shift into 1st/Drive as soon as you've turned around

>tfw can do a reverse J-turn but not a forward handbrake turn in the snow because of understeer

Feels fwd man

That's why I like running shitty tires on the back of my fwd shitboxes. At least then the rear slides before the front.

>tfw 90°f right now and I'll never get comfy snowy Xmas driving
Why even live
Why even

>rarely snows in southern BC
>shit car
>no power
RIP

Michigan here, user. Snowed all day yesterday. Had a lot of fun. :)

Go for it user. Whip a shitty and pull the e-brake.

Harness the steem power from within. Go rip the sick logging roads.

my front tires squeal on slightly frosty roads, I feel like I am gonna kill myself. snow tires are too expensive, unless someone decides to donate me 4 wheels and tires.

Lower the pressure a bit.

thanks, I do have 2 all seasons for the front, but even 60 bucks for tire replacement and alignment is a lot to me right now

I need to find some unplowed roads to hoon on

I only have 2 snow tires for my rear right now as I accidentally tossed out the wrong ones. I have 2 all seasons on the front axle of my fwd shitbox until I can afford a new set, as I unexpectedly had to replace the D/F caliper and front pads and rotors.

How much do you guys recommend decreasing the pressure? OEM is 32 psi.

Do people actually complain about others hooning in empty lots? What a bunch of fucking losers.

I've done that before in my Suzuki Swift

Yes. Or sometimes cops will see the spinning lights even if it's an empty lot in the snow with no screeching

Sportcrossbr/o/!!!

Yeah!

Was a fun sunday, also checked

The biggest regret in my life was buying an awd

I dont have any new pics but last years

It's still 2017

haven't had the occasion to keep you updated but I didn't pu my headunit yet, I was waiting for the reverse camera to arrive home
Should do it soon (before christmas I hope)

almost the same thing

>rained when cold, then snow, then a little more rain
>layer of ice and slushy snow
>take my 69 Cougar into the church parking lot
>start spinning
>slush is washing over the car like waves
>right spin, then left spin
>car engine is steaming from the slush splashing up under the hood
>drive off to do my errands
>drive past the parking lot 10 minutes later and there's a cop car sitting there
>no more fun

>working at a Sears at a mall
>snowing all day
>no one is out
>parking lot is empty
>outside smoking on my break
>see a car pull into the parking lot
>speeds up, spins the steering wheel and whips around
>does it a few more times
>cranks it up and puts it into a full sideways drift
>he didn't realize that there were curbs throughout the parking lot
>snow had made the parking lot look smooth
>he hits this curb sideways
>I swear the car lifted 45 degrees off the ground before slamming back down
>guy drives off
>doesn't realize both of his right side hub caps were left in the snow

What is wrong with you? I do donuts in my AWD car every winter

was meant to

Taken my AW11 out for a fuck around on a local parking lot. We had a classic Mini turn up, too. So that was fun.

Killed a tire doing it, mind you, but I have 5 spare original alloys, so I'm sitting pretty in IDGAF land.

Pic unrelated. At work, and no pics of car on tablet.

Put the winter tires on the front ffs.

Cool! I installed a (licence plate mounted) reverse camera in mine too :)

>sasuga busrider

had a blast after work today. didn't plan on doing anything but then my buddy's 3-series came out of nowhere and powerslid all over the parking lot

youtu.be/48QNf_sWi9U

I hope you're doing cooler stuff than that. That was really lame. I'm sorry.

>wide open lot
>barely any turning radius

Dude I live in the crowded city and searched an hours and haven't found a lot that big (that isn't patrolled by cops or security)
be more ambitious f.a.m.

Gonna guess you live somwhere where I44 matters?

My campus only closes if I44 closes. And it's only closed once in like 5 years.

that's the only footage my buddy took. i have more on my dash cam but the angle ruins it. also doesnt help that my car is FWD

we were fuckin sending it across the lot.

Lots of hektic skids last night. I need to throw one of my spare trak-loc carriers in it, open diff is to unpredictable

>BaWü
ayy lmao germany represent
post webms my dud

hektik skidd

It will snow soon. Does an open diff really ruin the fun of a rwd car in the snow?

No, you just need to actually make an effort to throw the rear end around.

best kind of snow fun

pressing the gas pedal and turning the wheel, wow such effort

First winter with a FWD in about 8 years and it's awful. I wish I could sell my car quick so I can put my Jeep back on the road.

>mfw almost two feet of snow on the ground
>half is from a one-night storm on Monday
>roads are still full of ruts and piles of loose snow because the city fucked the snow removal budget

It's fun to drive around in my shitty sedan without issue while the lunatics who haven't put Winter tires on their lifted trucks skid all over the road. That said, it's still careful driving.

I've been a tire buster at crappy tire for years. Most manufactures and corporate used to always says to put the best tires or if only 2 winters on the front axle no matter what kind of drive train.
Every mechanic says put them on the back to prevent oversteer. Crappy tire corporate policy now won't let me install just 2 winter tires but you can pass a safety with 2 winters and 2 summers.

So we argue this shit, mechanics and even engineers argue this shit every year.

Lots of fun until you suddenly realize that normies with their all-seasons are driving around you without adjusting their stopping distances

>living in Colorado
>bought a Hawkeye WRX in anticipation of having fun in snow
>snowed like 2 inches total so far
KILL ME,

cozy af

>4inches of snow got dumped on us here the other night
>everybody leaving work and roads aren't plowed and salted
>all these cucks going 25 on the parkway because their vehicles aren't ready for the snow and ice
>put the ranger into 4wd and cruise home at a comfortble 40mph

i would imagine in the middle of the night yes

i wish i had awd so i could drive like a madman in snowy conditions and get home in a decent time instead of taking an extra 15 minutes

learn to drive

>not just getting proper winter tires
Awd is useless if none of your tires can grip.
Feels good cruising around in my fwd shitbox past all the stuck soccer moms with their awd SUV's and crossovers

u wish u could do this

32 is pretty low to begin with. I wouldn't go any lower than 30 otherwise you'll ruin your tires

>nobody to hold the camera

running 80 psi all around, my back hates me