ace-infinity.bngames.net/

>
infbuild.sorairo.pictures/#011n010001010000000000000001

>
youtu.be/y0Kyw7xXFvg

>
asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/

>
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eP07-JbjTjXkD5nQlNkC0I8WidP_AXD1K4S9jESx-Jk/edit?usp=sharing

Bullseye!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZI1CVbW9r6g
youtube.com/watch?v=qkLgIbEl4mA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_XF-91_Thunderceptor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for pancake flankers

second for shitplanes

3rd for slav shit best shit

4th for Neucom best route

5th for being a nugget in a predicament.

>play AC3
>decide to help Rena get her plane
>>Rena says she'll delete the mission off the flight record and no one will
>even though Commander Park was there and telling us what to do
I don't think that's how this woks

rena has become self aware to some degree and dision has a strong influence on her. it's not outside the realm of possibility that she has the means to alter the simulation.

9th for mysterious white lines

I've jus realized the FAST packs I drew on the F-33 block the landing gear. Wat do, buddies?

Undraw them I guess.

>mislabeled image
Fuck. It's a Su-27.
I'd need internal schematics of the F-15 if I am to try and adapt it's landing gear.

>forgot pic
It's early in the morning alright.

I'd rather try to work around it first rather than use the easy solution right away.

Doing something along the lines of this should allow an F/A-18 style landing gear.
Should I drop the CFT (FAST pack) and keep the Flanker landing gear or should I keep the CFT and use F/A-18 like landing gear?

>forgot picture again
Not my day.

Keep the flanker landing gear, otherwise that's weird, just changing a part like that.

Well, to be fair it's got F-15 wingtips, a M61 gun (which actually wouldn't cause a bulge on the back of the Flanker), straight tail tips, a single frame canopy and an IRST placed bellow the radome.
It's more about making an americanized Flanker than it is about making a truly realistic depiction of an export Flanker. But I'll drop the CFT.
F-16 style CFT never

how does this place get this dead? I haven't seen it this far gone in a long while

Here's the WIP for the modernized F-105. If the OR is around, I'd like to hear his thoughts on the design before I proceed.
I'll probably copy and paste an AIM-9 drawing instead of drawing them all, though.
I will be redrawing the F-33 from scratch, I'm not confident on how this angle came out.
I'm nearly done with the Super Radical, btw.

>an F-105 merged with a f-35
Why.jpg

What is the best Vietnam era fighter jet and why is it the starfighter?

I was looking at an F-22 and an F-15 for reference. It shouldn't be an F-35.
I didn't touch the side intakes, other than making them blend into the chines, and I kept he single engine configuration to stray as close as possible from the original F-105

Ah alright. It still looks pretty good tho. If you were to make another modernised aircraft, could you please do the F-104?

>hypest song in the game is used in a shitty air to ground mission and never used again, not even against Sulejmani where it would fit the most
youtube.com/watch?v=ZI1CVbW9r6g

And here it is: A pretty tubular result, me says.
Thoughts?

I'd say it would look like a slim F-35 with even stubbier wings. I don't really like the F-104.

I feel like I've heard this song before without knowing it's from an AC game.

>try using the blend tool on the clouds
>HOLY SHIT.png
Forget bending, airblending is the way forward.

V O L U M E T R I C

As expected, the SR-71 looks cool as fucking hell with that livery. Great job as always man.

Right Click > Settings > Save As Wallpaper

That's two more wrapped up, then. Still waiting for the OR of the F-105.

RADICAL

R A D I C A L

BURN HOFFNUNG TO THE GROUND

Burn Osea to the ground

You know what this needs now? Shock diamonds, and flying at sunset.

That might be beyond my skill level. I might try later. Having to reshade the entire aircraft might take a while.
Is the other drawbuddy around? I might need some advice for that.

PIXY HAD THE RIGHT IDEA HE WAS JUST AN UNDERACHIEVER

Shading isn't my forte either but I'll see if I don't have something when I get on my computer

Well I'm not sure what I can tell you. This thing is old as hell, but I just used a ton of cloud brushes and gave everything an orange tint. I think the sun is about three or four layers, with blur on some for the glow and all.

Put quite dark shadows on everything that isn't facing the sun and give the edges some hard yellow lines for the reflections/play around with glow on those. I think the yellow edges are a pretty important part of making it look right.

I'd put the sun and horizon just below the SR71 in your picture, somewhere along the middle or towards the front so that it isn't obscured. Probably wouldn't mess with the colours on the plane too much since pretty much all of it would be in shadow, so just make that darker except for the edges.

Pretty generic but that's all I got.

That's some awe inspiring stuff right there. I'll have to take notes.

It's the ending scene from Dark Blue World, kinda.

That said, I only ever really used black with the opacity down to shade, which I don't think is the best way to do it.

Just using transparent black in "Add" or "Substract" mode can have a good result, but for the best result you have to lower both the brightness and choose a duller shade on the colour square to get a good shadow. Making it slightly colder also works wonders.

That one was shaded with transparent black in add mode. This one is in substract mode.

Sounds about right. I just usually do flats these days though because it's quicker, or just lineart without colour. Stuff like this is also fun though, I'll have to try it again at some point, but I'll also have to try and add more detail to my lineart again, I feel like I've lost quite a bit of it over the years.

Lineart is the best for technical looking stuff in my opinion. although, I was influenced from an early age by BT.

>BT
Can't argue with that. It just looks neat.
But it's also easier to get a ton of detail in that might get lost in colour, or at least I think so.

Yeah. It looks very clean and neat.

It does. Might have to see if I can make the hard edges work in sketchbook again at some point, that programm tends to soften them quite a bit.

I think this one was traced because I wanted to try the shading, but fuck if I remember

youtube.com/watch?v=qkLgIbEl4mA
Looks like Raiden has become influenced by Ace Combat in some elements such as adding drama and in-game chatter and utilizing orchestral soundtracks.

>10

>10

>10
for fuck sake someone do something I'm not bumping this again

F-22>YF-23

>10

F105poster here. Sorry for the late reply, I was in a gnarly wreck last night. Got broadsided by an Impala. 105MKII is looking pretty good so far. I wasn't expecting the twin rudder, but that would be a more modern feature. Proceed kind sir.

>broadsided
I too have a gun deck in my Impala.

>Broadsided by an impala
Classic navy, can't handle on land

>Impala
I feel like I'm missing something here.
Anyway, I was drawing other stuff (still can't figure how to dress people in my near-future setting), but I'll get back to it asap. I was going to use a single rudder, but I remembered how they are murder when it comes to RCS, unless the stabilizers are angled like the F-4's. But that might look retro instead of modern, you call.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

Ugly
Fat
Useless
Loser

>YF-23
>Fat
Pick one and only one

*maneuvers behind you*

Impala is a giant Murrican car that can't handle worth a shit. It handles even worse when driven by Empowered Cholos who think they have the right of way even when their light is red.

Mine''s totaled. Godspeed R32-kun.

FATTY
A
T
T
Y

her AMRAAMs brings all the bloc's to the yard

THICC

>bullying YF-23
Veeky Forums's full of cunts. She's -already- a loser, and even her fans know it. No need to rub it in.

YF-23 is hot

YF-23 is patrician taste.
True aeromantics will understand this.

Were the AC:I servers taken down forever? I just tried logging in after a long time and I can't sign in.

>those ugly wings
If they were differently shaped then I'd agree.

>he doesn't want to fly the IRL Wyvern

Sexiest superplane flying through

I love the X-02, and I love the YF-23, but they don't mix.

Anyone tried Strike Vector? Is it good just for the solo?

I think it's just the old one with bots for one mode now and a campaign, should've been a patch tbqh.

Still not sure if I want to pay 6.- for that as fun as SV is. But I can't say much, it's fun as an arena shooter but I'm garbage at it.

Thanks I'll give it a try if it's fun. I'm really curious about how it even control

RPG in ~1 hour.

Pretty sure it's just point the mouse and all that. Lemme check. SV EX has controller support, no clue about the first game.

I'm getting EX since it apparently has a short story mode

EX is the way to go, it's the upgrade. I think the only things missing from the old SV thing is that you can't select two different weapons, and they didn't add a cockpit mode for some odd reason.

That said it is a PS4 port, but I think the mouse controls and all are intact. I checked it just now and the old game is pretty much just mouse for pitch and yaw, roll with a and d, thrust is w and s and space switches to hover mode.

Pretty much just a descent like arena shooter with plane controls.

>want to play RPG
>just heard about it today

Got room, thundy bruv?

Not currently. If someone drops out for whatever reason and a slot opens up, I'll let people know. So keep an eye on the thread, buddy.

Gotcha. I'd like to contact you to get a look at the rules to be prepped, just in case.

I run campaigns myself sometimes so I know the pain of players being unprepared.

What about if we just wanted to watch? Is that possible?

>plane voyeurism
You know, /aceg/ may be comfy, but it sure is degenerate.

It's super boring to watch.

Hey buddy, did you name yourself after this?

>forgot link
I'm a fucking idiot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_XF-91_Thunderceptor

No they named it after me.

hes probably old enough for that to be a possibility

If people REALLY want to, then they can watch as long as they don't talk or interrupt us or slow us down in any way. You need an IRC client though.

use mibbit. online browser, and free.

strem?

ded until ac7

i dont think i can post a link :(. GM might. I dont know if i have permission