0/5 stars

>0/5 stars
Bravo Fiat

Other urls found in this thread:

carthrottle.com/post/the-fiat-punto-just-received-a-zero-star-euro-ncap-crash-test-rating/
topgear.com/car-news/watch-fiat-punto-score-zero-ncap-stars
jalopnik.com/here-s-what-a-zero-star-crash-test-looks-like-on-a-new-1821269459
youtube.com/watch?v=85OysZ_4lp0
euroncap.com/en/results/kia/stonic/29604
europe.autonews.com/article/20160205/ANE/160209894/former-ferrari-chief-engineer-returns-to-fiat-chrysler
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>crashing a FWD slug

Good thing it cant get fast enough to cause that amount of damage

It got zero stars because it has no electronic nannies to keep retards from crashing. As far as passive safety, punto is actually good.

Stop shilling this shit brand Giuseppe

So, user, i'm really in Euroncap, so i got interested how the 3-star car from years ago did zero in 2017.
Bare with me now.
So, i fugure that Euroncap got tired of every single new car having five star rating (seriously, check it, all the shitboxes even Fiesta and Rio got their stars) and from late 2017 Euroncap apparently altered the test.
Now the full frontal collision at 50kph included. Not a narrover side collision, made by US-test center, forgot name, nooooo, front collision again.
And voila, cars again wont get awesome 5-stars without trying.
And about trying.
Year ago car was able to get 4 to 5 star rating at base trin. Hell no, this isnt good, look and the Kia Stonic and Hyundai KONA. Kia has three stars because of lack of electronic assist, and Hyundai got five stars because who knows, the cars are same, besides options.

Doesnt "punto" mean whore in beaner?

Puta.

Good. Atleast Natural selection can do its job.

Punto means point
You might mean puta which means bitch/slut

sauce

Fiesta got 5 stars on the Euroncap too. Feels good knowing I'm indestructible

>shilling for bureaucrats who are misleading the public in order to make themselves feel important
"no electronic nannies to keep retards from crashing" is literally why it got zero stars.

carthrottle.com/post/the-fiat-punto-just-received-a-zero-star-euro-ncap-crash-test-rating/
>This time around it managed 51 per cent, 43 per cent and 52 per cent in the adult occupant, child occupant and pedestrian categories respectively. It was a zero per cent rating in the ‘Safety Assist’ category that sealed its fate as a zero star car - other than a seatbelt reminder, it doesn’t have much in the way of the preventative tech we’ve become accustomed to in modern cars.

topgear.com/car-news/watch-fiat-punto-score-zero-ncap-stars
>The Punto performs well enough to get two stars in how it protects drivers, passengers and pedestrians in an accident. It’s the lack of seatbelt warning bongs beyond the driver’s seat and no anti-crash braking tech that disqualify it from any stars in its overall rating. The organisation is particularly stringent on cars that don’t take cheap and simple safety tech seriously.

jalopnik.com/here-s-what-a-zero-star-crash-test-looks-like-on-a-new-1821269459
>The European NCAP said the car performs well enough in physically protecting passengers and pedestrians for two stars [...]
>Despite ranging from 43 to 52 percent in the first three, the Punto got 0 percent on safety assistance. Since the European NCAP requires cars to score a minimum percentage in each area in order to qualify for a star, the Punto automatically got a zero-star rating.

Aren't the stars awarded for nannie devices like lane departure, pedestrian safetey etc?
like the mustang only scores low because it's not full of that shit and it will kill pedestrians but in all the crash tests it actually does very well.

How about an actual 0-star test where the shitbox earned that lack of stars?

youtube.com/watch?v=85OysZ_4lp0

>Mexico
>safety standards

EY A FUCKA YOU BITCH. ITALY CARS MEAN PASSIOOOONNNN, IT MEANS STYLE.YOU ARE FEG.CIAO FEGGG U NO STYLO LIKE ITALY

ey ima back u bitch. you a still a bitch. I am stylo

Why euroncap includes active safety gimmics in passive rating? Or I missed something...

IIHS is much better at that point, because there is no overall ratings and safety picks... And I am not talking about of crash-test methods.

Doesn't look that bad to me.

I'd believe it.

Can't be an American or else he would know Spanish.

yo no habla espa(tilde n)ol.
habla usted ingles?

>implying you want beaners to survive

>actually good
It might have only got 0 stars for not having any active safety systems, but the rest of the tests are still just a two-star performance.

You are wrong mate.
(Yo) no hablo enspañol.
¿(Tú) hablas ingles?

By the way, I am not native speaker of english, neither spanish.

>Fiat PUTO

Hell idk my Spanish is limited to barley speaking it enough to talk shit with the guys at work. Also breaking into song when pablo brings in his guitar for mariachi practice after work.

Puta, nigga

Puto is a whore with a dick

IIRC the Renault Megane got good crash ratings when it came out with that "shake your booty" model. But! I had seen one torn in half by a Hilux. Occupant was ded and Hilux man was stood on the sidewalk looking like he was contemplating his future.

Punto com

Where's mjet now that he got btfo'd

Hey don't you be talking shit about my cousin Giuseppe or me and uncle Francisco are gonna whoop your ass so hard you'll have to pray to Saint Antionio to find your teeth!

Meanwhile in Russia, cheapest car for 6666$ has 2 stars

>EURO ncap
>russia

>Giuseppe

Lmao

honestly, who buys a FIAT these days?

Le poor people.

poor people buy Dacia now

Ifa you comma around a here again imma cracka youa heada

It's written in the test you fuckwit

Holy fuck italiniggers get so triggered when someone insults their shitty cars lmao

It doesn't look that bad, I drive pic related and it's twice the car.

>but the rest of the tests are still just a two-star performance

Honestly, what did you expect from a 12 years old car that wasn't developed with the small overlap test in mind?

Be thankful for the 2 stars, it's a car that will be on sale for 1 more year at max, yours for 8000€ new.

Also, keep in mind that they tested the base model which has 2 fucking airbags (marketing at fiat must be fucked in the head for allowing a base model to be sold with 2 goddamn airbags when they know euroncap will be testing it for their crash test shit), because a normal trim has up to 6 airbags plus isofix and some other passive things that granted that car 5 stars 12 years ago.

euroncap.com/en/results/kia/stonic/29604

A Kia Stonic, a brand new 2017 model, got 3 stars with standard equipment.

The Punto is not a death trap and yuo all are idiots if you believe that without reading the test results and using your brains.

poor people who trade in their mom's car

It has less, than 2 stars in fact, because no side impact... Just shit, not a shitbox.

Dacia are based on the previous Renault model, so they're basically what the Punto is today but sold as new cars at full price.

I wonder why the (((Euroncap))) purposefully targeted Fiat with this story when we all know how unbalanced and stupid are the new test evaluations when it comes to driving "safety" aids and shit...call me mad but there's something fishy here.

Before someone calls me a shill, pic related states that FCA knows how to make their car safe because the Giulia is one of the safest sedan on the fucking market, Volvo tier, when it comes to the occupants protection.

So euroncap purposefully targets FCA but still gives the Giulia a 5 star rating, nice logic

Ah, another (((coincidence))).

Do you remember back in 2016 when the fucking piece of shit Luca Ciferri (an Italian) wrote on Automotive News that the Giulia was delayed because - according to him and without showing a source - it failed the crash tests?

europe.autonews.com/article/20160205/ANE/160209894/former-ferrari-chief-engineer-returns-to-fiat-chrysler

>The launch of the Alfa Romeo Giulia is months behind schedule. Supplier sources have told Automotive News Europe the Giulia failed to pass internal front, side and rear crash tests, which has resulted in an extensive re-engineering that has added about six months to the midsize sedan's development time.
>suppliers (AYY LMAO)

That guy diffused the idea that at FCA they were unable to build a car that can pass a crash test...and now this.

As we all know Ciferri has been BTFO because of pic related but this time it's different.

Coincidence?

Don't feed them. Who the fuck cares about these faggots.
These are the same faggots driving 20 year old shitboxes, that say safety comes second to form, and only get all autistic because they're all salty.
Ignore.

See The Euroncap can be "forced" to test cars, but let's ignore it for a moment because the first thing you can see out of this is the media relevance and coverage of this news worldwide.

Even the youtube video of the crash test, normally their videos have 6000-8000 views but the punto crash test for the moment travels at > 200.000 views.

This has indeed damaged the Fiat reputation and every single possible media, included Italian ones, reported that accompained by the usual reactions when the average joe talks about Fiat...

It was getting 2 already not having good physical crash management and no abs. I don't think it was gonna go far anyway.

Well the problem is, as I said, the damage that FCA is going to suffer because of this.

I'm not defending them because they've been stupid enough to made this whole thing real by purposefully ignoring their model leaving it to its inevitable death...this is madness and unacceptable, and I'm saying this as an Italian that knows how our glorious automotive brands (mainly Fiat, Alfa Romeo and Lancia) have been screwed by incompetence and corruption, and this is a situation that reminded me of that times...seriously, weren't they able to foresee this?

I just can't accept the meme that Italians are not able to make cars, because this shit is why even in my country most of the normies religiously venerate german cars and shit on our products, even top notch Alfa Romeo models that are ignored for their mechanics and shamed because of muh soft plastics are not soft enough as the one on my dieselgate Audi.

yep, fuckin nanny bullshit

>0/5 (((stars)))
Fixed.

How many stars does UAZ Bukhanka (aka Jeep Forward Control from the 50s) have?

FCA should never have the Punto be sold with only two airbags as a base model. That was indeed retarded of them.
But then again, fuck the normies and their meme german cars. Fiat Group is getting better sales figures anyway.

The stars rating is exactly to avoid the kind of retards in this thread, who have the attention span of half a second and don't bother reading anything.
The NCAP website provides detailed info of what was tested.
The safety assist is part of the rating, but the punto was shit in the crash test too.

In what jewish world is that a 0/5?

Compare that to a DS3 that was launched back in 2012. Not so shit now, eh?

>51% adult protection
>from a car 12 years old which is sold for 8000€

This is not a Ford Mustang with airbags that won't deploy in case of crash.

Also, since you call other retarded, you probably are aware of the fact that this car - the one they tested - has only 2 airbags...with full 6 airbags the car is more safer.

Nobody buys a car with 2 airbags today, I hope.

>fuck german cars
T. Punto owner lmfao

500 and Punto are decent looking cars tho.

Must suck driving a german shitbarge and getting btfo by a *punto*.

Yeah i'd love to see you btfo my 540i M sport lmfao

7 airbags, actually. At least my Punto got 7.

>M sport 5 series
Top lmao m8, purposefully ruin a luxobarge with (((sports))) details and harsh suspension setup.

not sure if it's funny or sad how easy it is to trigger the poorfag mjet

Does that barge even corner or is it an autobahn special? ;^)

Nothing has been ruined, the handling has been improved and there is tons of comfort when you need it.

^ this to be honest

>handling
>more than 1600kg base
my sides

Dude the punto is slower than the Twingo and the Swift.
What german cars does the Punto btfo? The bmw isetta?

>unknown driver

k

>actually comparing a 180hp car from factory to a swift or a twingo
>comparing an unknown to a known professional race car driver
l o l

You will have to buy new expensive car with even more electronic shit stuffed inside, because it is (((safer))).

So you admit it can't compete with the Twingo.
Whats your cars 0-200 time? Or top speed? I want you to tell me more how a punto btfos my 540i.

>>So you admit it can't compete with the Twingo.
>being this challenged

>I want you to tell me more how a punto btfos my 540i.
By actually cornering.

But the Punto has a nurburgring time of over 9 minutes, that is slower than the Brz/GT86.

You literally posted an image where the Punto is faster than a GT86 and now you say the GT86 is faster?
Some coherence would be great.

Don't fall for "le Veeky Forums meme" because they're so cheap in Italy and because sooner or later FCA will absorbe VAG and GM, it's inhevitable that Fiats are sold

>Germans selling anything to Italians

This won't happen ever, only the opposite it's true (see Ducati).

They are so butthurt and got a superiority complex over the Italians that they preferred to sell Opel to the French instead of giving it to FCA as requested by many years.

Also Fiat has been so stupid to sell them the diesel common rail patents when they basically invented it...now - of course - everyone sees vag tdi engines as the pinnacle of diesel engineering while the FCA's multijet engines are memed as something unreliable that will break inevitably in its life.

>even a fucking fiat is faster than the toyobaru

Doesn't matter. Least the Toyota can outlast a piece of shit Fix It Again Tony.