/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

No More Waifu Edition

New to the Series?
Quick Start
Guide:i.imgur.com/kTpXdtz.jpg
Every single Kingdom Hearts game, besides the phone game, is now available on PS4! Catching up has never been this easy.
KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5+2.5 ReMiX -- Released March 28, 2017
KINDGOM HEARTS 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue -- Released January 12, 2017
KH 1.5 and KH 2.5 also available separately on PS3

Coming 2018
D23 2017 Toy Story Trailer: youtu.be/E4y7UK4nqnQ
Excerpt—Hercules Trailer: youtu.be/GNebfmXqHQ4
Less Disney worlds: gematsu.com/2017/07/kingdom-hearts-iii-less-disney-worlds-kingdom-hearts-ii-final-fantasy-vii-remake-along-areas July 18, 2017
Kingdom Hearts is canon to Toy Story: siliconera.com/2017/07/18/kingdom-hearts-iiis-toy-story-world-takes-place-events-toy-story-2/ July 18, 2017
IGN asking Nomura fan questions: ign.com/articles/2017/07/18/8-cool-things-we-learned-about-kingdom-hearts-3-at-d23-expo July 18, 2017
Famitsu Weekly Translation: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-Toy-Story-battle-system-more-9760 July 19, 2017
Dengeki Interview: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-and-Union-Cross-9827 July 21, 2017

>Lore Resources
pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X[cross] Resources:
Available for both iOS and Android devices.

>GLOBAL Updates
twitter.com/kh_ux_na
>JP Updates
twitter.com/KHUX_PR
>General News+Updates
twitter.com/Daybreak_Town

>Quick Help Guide [heavily depreciated]
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
>Wiki
khunchainedx.com/
>Damage Calculator
khuxtracker.com

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04o1bO4Sfjg
gamefaqs.com/ps3/735143-kingdom-hearts-hd-25-remix/faqs/58685
speedrun.com/kh2fmhd#Any
speedrun.com/khfmhd
youtu.be/ah6GbkBoEsw
youtu.be/0ZLFiqazUio
youtu.be/z4M159RzJzg
youtu.be/Bi3gmEL9K9Y
youtu.be/1GXsT5tp0N0?t=42s
kh13.com/news/nomura-reveals-new-kingdom-hearts-iii-details-in-dengeki-interview
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First post for best Disney villain smile

The ladies about town say Clayton is really hung

youtube.com/watch?v=04o1bO4Sfjg

uhhm

Been wanting to replay Days again, haven't really played it since 2010. What should I do to stop this feeling, I don't want to play the worst game in the franchise a second time?

Just do it.

Five minutes in you'll realize you don't actually want to play it.

I been meaning to read them, I guess now would be a great time to start

This is true

The manga is actually really good, and full of meme material

is this the new 5th foreteller?

i hate how in that 2nd pic one of the rocks just flies off screen randomly flies offscreen
like a tissue in the wind

>is this the new 5th foreteller?
No, it's a character from World of Final Fantasy

>Nomura didnt write and design the neo 5th union leader until recently
what a mess.

light

I prefer 2015 E3's gun transformation, it's fast and looks more dynamic, the new one's hella slow. What the hell Square?

Which one?

It's the same animation

darkness

light...!?

YOU MUST DIE

MOVE ASIDE

Is there anyone who won't have a keyblade by the end of KH3

Xigbar
Unless he's the MoM

He'll have an AKey-47blade

Horace Horsecollar

Could someone please post the sword/shield/staff Abilities Chart for KH2FM in 2.5?

gamefaqs.com/ps3/735143-kingdom-hearts-hd-25-remix/faqs/58685

Ctrl+F "[ats]"

>The one guy who posted a Re:CoM speedrun in the last thread
>The speedrunner said he'd like to try KH1 and KH2 WR
Does anyone even dare to go against the Bizkits?

speedrun.com/kh2fmhd#Any
speedrun.com/khfmhd
they arent the perfect bests

t. A Bizkit
They're not even the best

How do you get certain cards in Chain Of Memories? I've farmed like 3 levels now and I just can't get a lvl 3 card for the story progress door. Is there any trick to getting a card you need or do I just keep farming

By grinding even more
Or just quitting the game since it sucks either way

>Complete the whole game in under 3 hours

For what purpose?

Manga is always noncanon.

If it makes you feel any better, UX has taken the worst game title

How long does Reverse/Rebirth take to complete?

I am doing a run through 1.5 + 2.5 trying to Platinum it. The current goal is to run through everything with one run and then go back and 100%/Platinum every game I missed. For example, I did Speedster on Beginner with KHFM (meant to do Unchanged Armor but it got too difficult with Ansem 2 so I decided to just come back to it later when I feel like grinding. Just finished Re: CoM so ideally KH2FM is next, but if I can get R/R over with in enough time, I may just tackle that

We are doing the exact same thing, finished KH1 a couple days ago.
I'm doing it all before I move on to the next game though, Pooh is a blast, look forward to it. Don't look forward to it.
R/R is a lot shorter than the main game, and is a bit more fun.
It has trophies tied to it too.

Well shit, I always thought they were like the best at it, especially with how much they come up in conversation here. Ninten866 looks like he has the monopoly on WRs for KH2, hot damn.

How long did it take you to do Speedster on Beginner? Did you ever feel stuck for time?

Oh nice. I'll try it out and see how far I get before I have to get ready for work. If I get substantially far, then I may just finish it and go to KH2FM. The thing is I have no idea how long Sora's story actually took me since I left the game on so many times and ended up with a 20 hour playthrough.

6-8 hours. Getting to End of the World was easy, but then I got torn a new one. I never felt pressed for time, so I could have grinded for at least 5 hours if I wanted to. The thing is, I was tired of the game at that point and just wanted to move onto new territory with Re:CoM. Speedster is definitely doable. Combine it with Unchanged Armor and you're just going to piss yourself off, though.

Even with unchanging armor it's shouldn't take you more than 5 hours to get to Chernabog.
I did dawn leveling, rolled past everything, and I was only a little bit underleveled.
You should still have plenty of time so don't be afraid to go get Aeroga and grind a little.
Like said it's a cakewalk until End of the World.

Any advice for taking on End of the Wold itself? Presumably I'd have enough time to earn some of the powerful abilities you can get at the Coliseum.

god dammit
what a dumb hsc

Don't stress out and don't get greedy. Getting greedy will get you killed. Remember your Gravity spells for Invisibles and Behemoths. Use Aero when you can. Make sure you have plenty of time on your hands to clear Final Rest. Save after Chernabog.

Why is every single male main protagonist a manlet?

Terra is 6'2" and Axel, if he's a protagonist now, is 6'1".

If you aren't doing unchanging armor you shouldn't have to worry about it, but it's not that much harder with the starting gear.
The lack of Leaf Bracer was 3/4 of the difficulty.
I didn't decide to snag Aeroga until right before Chernabog but after getting it the normal Heartless were a joke.
I highly recommend getting it as it's barely out of the way and will help you immensely with the final stretch.
Ansem 1 + 2 are easy enough when you get their patterns down.
I don't need to mention Darkside.
I think I just got lucky with World of Chaos, try to get a good feel of flying in and out of the danger zone.
WoC Ansem is tedious try to chip him out, you can take a couple hits from the lasers with Aeroga but don't get too greedy.
Face is easy and you can see its attacks coming from a mile away, fly in and out when necessary.
Weird pumpkin face heart thing is also easy as Aeroga automatically deflects the surrounding attacks.
WoC Ansem 2 is easier than the first, when he does the black hole attack that's your opportunity to wail on him before it tries to suck you in.
Smack the guardian when he starts to drain your MP.
Yep.

What's the reward?

Wait what the fuck? What does that make Sora/Roxas/Ventus then? 4 feet tall?

Chernabog
But it's kinda impossible

They're only teenagers. And they're around 5'-5'5. Remember Japs always make their characters shorter than people in the west.

its a cartoon thing
teens are always way smaller than adults in cartoons

I hope you dont have to do pointless shit or extremly overlevel your character for second chance once more in kh3

>Vexen, Lexaeus, and Zexion knew about Marluxia's plan almost from the start
So it never would have worked in the first place

>Second Chance isn't acquired until Lv 40 at minimum.
>But the Kingdom Key comes with it
>You have to choose between using an actual keyblade or having Second Chance until then.

Not that one, this . I already know that this current HSC is legit garbage.

Meant this

>thinks Second Form won't be worth using for an entire playthrough

>Thinks Kingdom Key will be the only keyblade to get Second Form.
At the very least Ultima will probably also get it, or get its own Final Form version.

She looks incredibly stupid without the arm sleeves

Why is Paul St. Peter so good to listen to

youtu.be/ah6GbkBoEsw
youtu.be/0ZLFiqazUio
youtu.be/z4M159RzJzg
youtu.be/Bi3gmEL9K9Y
youtu.be/1GXsT5tp0N0?t=42s

Speaking of Xemnas, is there anything like the fight against him in KH1.5 as Unknown? Fighting him in 2.5 just didn't seem as fun or challenging. What's he like in DDD?

Probably the worst of the three fights.
It's okay but it doesn't come close to the other two.
Feels more like you are fighting a watered down version of Xemnas in KH2.
Hope he steps it up in KH3 so it feels less like I am fighting Xehanort's Goldar.

kh13.com/news/nomura-reveals-new-kingdom-hearts-iii-details-in-dengeki-interview

>Twilight Town to be the tutorial stage again
Kinda disappointing desu

>Luxord's card in a game with card based combat is really good.
I'm so glad they nailed that.

Isn't KH13 like the CNN of Kingdom Hearts?
ie Fake News?

Paul St. Peter is the only good voice actor Kingdom Hearts has anymore.

Mark Hamill is pretty good as Erauqs, but he's likely to only get maybe 4 lines in all of KH3.

post our 13th darkness :3

>>/pol/

kh3d has too many final bosses

Not an argument.
Answer the question.
Isn't KH13 known for giving bad info?

fuck off

It's a direct translation of an interview with Nomura

If you want to cry about cnn and fake news, do it in the proper board and yes kh13 is shit

Only in stuff that's conjecture and such i.e.: Not actually news to begin with. Stuff that's just translations are usually decently accurate.

You fuck off. It was a simple question.

Fair enough. I seem to remember hearing that KH13 can't translate for shit.

>If you want to cry about cnn and fake news
It was an analogy fucktard. Get off your high horse.
>and yes kh13 is shit
All I was asking.

You can leave anytime

Sorry I've been here for years. I can't leave.
You fuck off if you're so paranoid about /pol/.

>Starting shit for no reason and acting like the victim

Just stop posting already attention whore

what is up with a black alice character in our community?
If you really were here for years you should know.

>starting shit
I asked if KH13 was garbage or not. Its a pretty legit question.
If you think asking a question is starting shit, maybe you should fuck off.

You mean the traitor Wedge?

nope wrong

BTFO

Uh huh.

samefag

>i wuz a good boy, i dindu nuffin

>uh huh
the black alice character was a person one of the khg member was obsessed about.

>phone posters
Anyway wtf is that swedish?

I hate young Xehanort (3D)