totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/

High Elf Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Announcement Cinematic Trailer:
[YouTube] Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Announcement Cinematic Trailer

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/358460/Talisman_The_Horus_Heresy/)
whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Khorngor
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder that no Boii are allowed to post here.

Empire and Bretonnia hates Marienburg because its small, independent and more successful than those two

Fight Imperialism! All city state rebel, and together we can defeat those dictators and make people truly free!

FUCK KARL! He is not my Emperor

Glory to Marienburg!

Is there any way to download and use SFO mod without steam?

scum poorfag.

t. windmill merchant

Embarassing...

burgomeister posters pls go

Yes.

Short Campaign Victory
[ ] Kiss a Girl
[ ] Archaon Must Be Wounded
Long Campaign Victory
[ ] Sire A Strong Son
[ ] Eliminate Dwarfs

How?
Hey i dont live in a first world country and warhammer with fully dlc costs me like 1/3 of my monthly salary .

only 10 poster /twg/ is finished.

Just google "Steam Workshop Downloader", there's a dozen or so to try

Gork or Mork?

Gork!

So is Marienberg like the netherlands equivalent in Warhammer with its own glorious Amsterdam? Or is it more akin to a New York with fuck all else about?

SIGMAR!

>Hey i dont live in a first world country and warhammer with fully dlc costs me like 1/3 of my monthly salary .

I live in Turkey and I bought TW:W from Humble Bundle for 12$ and all the DLCs in the summer sale. You must be live in Africa, China or Ukraine in order to have worse salaries than us

Oh shit, i didnt know such a thing would possible, what a time to be alive, thanks.

>Rijker
>The Bruynwater
>Luydenhoek

It's definitely fantasy Netherlands, maybe with some Hansa thrown in.

The Wasteland being a huge swamp is a giveaway too.

Muh Tulips.

Well im not going to chase humble bumble shits be bilader. Also $12 for all dlc and warhammer? Great helal olsun.

Romania?

Yes tulips are very muh for the dutch.

Last thread has 200 posters, and new DLC is coming in about 2 weeks with new game close behind

Stop playing Total War and finish Bannerlord already!

Who should I invade next?

It is now July, a chill wind blows in Naggaroth but the sea of malice is beginning to thaw. From Ghrond, a messenger comes bearing word of an ancient prophecy involving the lands of north Lustria. The Hag Queens offer many sacrifices to Khaine, while their underlings train relentlessy. Meanwhile the Druchii of Clar Karond whip their slaves ceaselessly in preparation for the Witch-Kings coming campaign.
A great fleet is being assembled and the armies of the Druchii arm themselves for total war, domination by a best elf soon!

Sicily

What the fuck did you do? There are no links here!

I know a turk who lives with his mom, neither work and he neets it up. How bad are your salaries then?

>posts a picture of morathi
>mentions khaine

Heheheh you know nuffin kid.

Tomb Kings.

fuck if I know dude, I didn't even notice

>Elftown right next to Arabtown

I think I've finally found the single worst place in the Old World.

what is it with roaches and TW? they really seem to flock to it

Why Morgoth looks like some kind of troll? Ain't he suppose to be a fallen god of something like that?

>neutral Pontus
I love it.

Sail to Britain, conquer the isles and then take northern Europe.

Everpeak Aircorps

Most of the locations on that map have been anglicised too. In the Marienburg book for instance, 'South Dock' is Suiddock and 'The Dead Canal' is the 'Doodkanaal'. Which are just straight up Dutch.

What kind of vagina does Grace have?

Innie or full roastie?

Delete this bullshit now.

Those guys are in my personal book of Grudges.
Ask her on twitter.

well it's just a depiction but they can look like pretty much anything they want, probably just Morgoth's war form.

Norsca town is best district

Any fags here want to play this with me? I was thinking of getting it + the season pass (which is just all the dlc bundled for much much less) since it's on a huge discount right now. I'm just looking for people to play it with before going ahead.
Check the steam page (store.steampowered.com/app/358460/Talisman_The_Horus_Heresy/) and you'll see why I'm really tempted to get this at that price, but it'd be better if I knew I had people to play with instead of just AI.

roastie, if she had a innie she wouldn't work at CA when she could get shekels in clips4sale or similar.

Some girls naturally have fucked up looking vaginas, dude. Sometimes it's not even the girl's fault he's a roastie. Pretty rude 2bh.

But it's a pure shit, isn't it?

Fuck! *She

Delete waifushit

well I don't know, seems ok from the screens and videos and the forums aren't filled with people screaming the game doesnt work or anything of that sort. Also the players are supposed to pick which side they're on, loyalist or traitor, with some neutral characters, which is kinda interesting.
Also, I picked this instead of regular fantasy Talisman because the setting and art looks ALOT more interesting and the fact that the season pass of that one is almost 3X the price of this one.

Imagine if your job title was fucking "elephant-guard."

Here's a screen showing the players split between traitor and loyalist.

Damn, that elephant is having a great time! I want an elephant bro now.

oh user i have only ever been with you! its genetic i swear!!!
t.roastie

>Give 'em the old razzle-dazzle

Roasties come from scar tissue forming and then stretching after taking so much willy.

I wish ISIS wasn't dead so they could execute the subniggers that made Shogun 2 diplomacy.

Don't worry, their legendary lord isn't quite dead yet so they'll be around a little while longer.

>Indic District
>Nippon Town

TWW4 CONFIRMED

Turkey's greatest enemy for much of the 20th century was Grease. How much do you have to suck that Greece is a threat to you? So they play total war games to imagine they are glorious turks like attila the hun and genghis khan.

Anyone else think it would be cool if they made a Total War: Anime game?

Like a Naruto faction, a Bleach faction, a Sword Art Online faction. That'd be really sweet imo.

It's heavily suggested that Nagash is the only undead that survived the End Times. One of the BL authors has suggested that he basically used part of his essence of recreate some of his lost servants because he missed them too much.

If you know much about the AoS lore, it might even be the case that Arkhan in AoS shares the same personaliy of Nagash from the Pantheon of Sigmar time (Honour, duty, mercy etc), rather than the dick he is now.

You'd hope people would know that, but bitter virgins think otherwise.

Do you like pirates?
Do you like zombies?

Well got a zombie pirate for you now!

You copy and pasted the text rather than the links you dumbo

You guys need to read a book or talk to a girl or something. God damn it's like I'm in a thread with a bunch of virgins.

user ya id it! I remember you from the Veeky Forums thread!

It's a really fun game, would recommend. I'll play with you, plus three of my buddies

Where do you think you are?

lol

Nah these "red pilled' fuckos don't believe in much science/academics because it's all fake/biased/done by cucks.
Unless it backs up their argument, in which case it's indisputable.

I meant two, but enough for a full game anyway.

Uhh you got the wrong person

Dropping some truth bombs in this thread nice.

The fuck do you want lesser chariots for? That role is already filled.

Same with the rest of that shit save that ugly insect fucker.

>taurox isn't here.

It's shit.

Mixture of united provinces and hanseatic league

Kek, first one is great. Those more human-like doesn't look so good, tho

Two questions for all SFO using anons.

1. How lore friendly are 4 bestigors each aligned with a different chaos god? They have them in the recent patch.
2. Can we all influence the authors to stop adding new shit units like radious?

Retweet this if you like it
Let CA know of our existence!

Caved in and bought all DLC barring Norsica and Blood

Pretty sure it was more expensive than buying basegame on 66% sale

fucking hell instant buyers remorse

I don't care for taurox or even jabberslythe. I want Ghorgon the fucker. This fast running terror machine will be a perfect alternative to slow Giant and artillery-focused Cygor.

>godgors
Fully fluffy, had them for 6 editions then dropped them, then brought them back in end times

Whose the second dude

End of 2017

Minimum wage here is 380 USD but almost everybody makes more than that and things are way cheaper than the west. Even our Steam games are heavily discounted (for instance Total War: Warhammer II is 42$ in Turkish Steam) Our only challenge for gaming is getting a good computer since their price does not scale with our wages.

This is our president's entourage. I dont have to say anything else

How would one kill Taurox if he is made of living brass? Great cannons maybe? Like a shit ton of Mortar fire? Dude sounds like a colossus.

>1. How lore friendly are 4 bestigors each aligned with a different chaos god? They have them in the recent patch.

whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Khorngor

A nurgle version also has models.

WE

Same way most of the games super lords can be killed lore breaking balance for the sole purpose of allowing them to be playable

More lore-friendly than Norsca.

If you bash metal enough it breaks, but his neck isn't covered so a single stab there kills him

CA must know. Send it to them now. Bombard the company until it surrenders and releases all of it.
Beastmemes is life, beasties is love.
I don't know why, but one of my favourite factions so far.

Thank you for a real answer user

>.t only girlfriend's they've ever had had monstrous roasties

Werekin skinwolves (armoured)
Norscan marauders (spears)
Wailing women

and my answer isn't real? I'm upset user.

>tfw dwarf ally has their main settlement besieged by vampire counts and carstein
>tfw they keep asking me a fellow dwarf to help them and declare war on the vampires
>keep saying no
>4 turns into the siege I turn up with two full stacks break the siege then chase them down the mountain and kill them all on the field whilst playing LOTR twin towers soundtrack

>4 bestigors each aligned with a different chaos god?

how long until Black Orc Archers, Skeletal Archers and Dwarf Ram Riders in SFO?