>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>Free

>Too many attempts
Oh well.

I don't feel like slogging through turmoil for a small chance at a set that I may not even want.

anyone else playing d3 waiting for the 4th? cuz i am and its just as boring as not playing it

no cuz d3 is fucking garbage

ur garbage
heh

How do I make the Soul Tether meme work?

>no damage
>no res
>es/life hybrid leech gimmick
>can't even use geofri's sanctuary with it
You don't.

I'd rather play D2 desu famalam.

Id rather play D2. Atleast it has Hero Editor, which makes the whole game much more pleasant than D3 or PoE.

Why is ggg so silent about balance in the beta.
If the game releases as is for 3.0 i'm not going to play for very long.

Last time they opened their mouth it was to say that they didn't know about the blatant balance issues on the beta and people realized they have no clue about what they're doing.

Can i get sauce on that, i missed it, was it recent ?
What the fuck do you mean they didnt know ? even the official forums are complaining about it and we're 7 weeks into the beta

Hybrid BM keystone berserkers wear this belt.

They dont play their own game, what do you expect.

Its like a big chef that does not cook food (other chefs do) - just orders everyone around, never tastes the food, and relies on feedback from a bunch of "gourmets", who have impaired or absent sensation of taste and smell.

remember the kitchen nightmares chef that didn't know what his food tasted like

Well level 95 minmaxed poison builds are able to deal 1million dmg a second, ignite about 60k DPS and bleed 6k DPS. This is their DoT rebalance a.k.a. double dipping fix.

In GGG's latest official comment they noted that poison is still dealing too much damage and will look into it.

On the other end of build spectrum physical to elemental conversion crit attack builds are able to line up like 15 more multipliers reaching 5+million DPS without worry of reflect thanks to scion rework, sibyl's rework and new 20% reduced reflect pantheon.
Frostblades (best melee ability btw thanks to +21 weapon range out of GGG's ass only for this one melee skill) - Melee phys (MORE dmg) - EDA (old WED, MOREelemental dmg with attacks) - cold pen (MORE dmg) - multistrike (MORE dmg) - elefocus (MORE ele dmg)
More multipliers out of links:
-vaal lightnign trap (50% MORE)
-frost bomb (-20% cold resi) MORE DMG
-Wise oak flask (MORE pene MORE DMG)
-Atziri's promise flask (25% phys added as extra chaos, then again 15% of ele added as extra chaos = 40% MORE (more if flask nodes / pathfinder ascendancy)
-Taste of hate 30% of physical dmg added as extra cold (More dmg)
- ele penetration nodes in bottom right part of tree, primeval force, fangs of frost and forces of nature = 19% cold pene which translates to MORE dmg
- frenzy charges 4% MORE dmg for each + 5% increased attack speed

Penetration and "damage added as" stats are additive and subject to diminishing returns, they're not "MORE".

Yep, recalled it.

Actually Penetration is even better than %more multiplier until 0% Resist. After that's it's still literally another %more multiplier.

I'm planning to play a 100% phys dmg build in 3.0, fuck the "meta"

on that note
i'd love for some videogames, yet there aren't any videogames to play
what happened to vidiogams ;c
no good diablo copies and if there are any they're made in 3d and not spriteart/claymation
destiny 2 coming out at some point, dont know if the netcode will be good for PC play, probably indistinguishable from the console versions.
where are all the good videogames.

+250 hp vs +2600 evasion? (ive no clue how evasion works)

ah well +2600 evasion gives you the large ehp value
so its the way to go

>0% mob resist
>got 20% fire pen from some OP unique
>fire penetration gem gives me 37% MORE damage because user says so!
>it's actually 30% because user doesn't know how diminishing returns work

What the fuck are you on about? All penetration from all sources are added together with no diminishing returns and there are no diminishing returns on more penetration. If you have 20% from a unique and 37% from a gem and the monster has 0% base resist, you're doing 57% more damage to it.

>all sources are added together
>a MORE multiplier

choose one

All penetration is additive with itself, but as whole it acts as a a very big more multiplier
"damage added as extra cold, fire, lightning" from items, auras and flasks are still affected by gem links (multiplier by WED, ele focus)

Bosses have 30% elemental resistances as baseline, so 10k DPS, no penetration is 7k effective DPS (but you know this because you're smart)
So going, for example, 100% pene takes bosses to -70% resi, which then makes your 10k tooltip 17k effective DPS. Basically stacking all possible penetration is beneficial, and getting past -54% res is bigger MORE multiplier for your damage than any support gem (conc 54% more, ele focus 49% more)

Yes. Your total pen is a more multiplier.

>All penetration is additive with itself, but as whole it acts as a a very big more multiplier
All "added damage as" is additive with itself, but as a whole it acts as a a very big more multiplier
All crit multiplier is additive with itself, but as a whole it acts as a a very big more multiplier
All increased damage is additive with itself, but as a whole it acts as a a very big more multiplier

Could you fucking retard just explain this post before we go over your other mental challenges.

How do you figure that 20%+37% penetration on 0% resist is only 30% more?

1.57 is 30% more than 1.2

fire penetration gem gave you 30% more damage instead of 37%

Alright. In that sense separate sources of penetrations aren't separate more multipliers, but your total penetration is a more multiplier. Crit Multi and "gain % as extra" are also more multiplier as far as this community is concerned.

>as far as this community is concerned

back to breaddit

>reddit spacing
>telling anyone to go back
makes you think

stacking ALL possible pen is a trap and you'll able to find it out in 5 minutes of toying around in poebuilder
more specifically, penetration gems are often not worth it over other support gems if you have significant pen from other sources

Because other gems can have higher values than pen gems 37%. Conc is +50%, Faster Attacks +40%, Crit multi +100%. Every % of pen is still % more total regardless how much you stack it.

you must be american, i don't believe any other person could have such a poor understanding of maths

you must be autistic, taking every word literally by definition and not by context.

whatever, i only tried to help
not my fault you're too retarded to understand the difference between addition and multiplication

So I'm making a Raider RT Sunder build with 90% Phys to Cold conversion. The DPS is at 300k+(vs Shaper) fully buffed, which makes me a bit worried about reflect. To combat this I'm planning on using a Sibyls, picking up Primeval Force and using Taste of Hate as one of my flasks, but is it enough?

No, you tried to be snarky over internet, because you have autism. I do know how the damage is calculated in this game. You have a trouble understanding that when people say 'more' or 'more multiplier' they don't always mean more multipliers that are multiplicative.

i dont think you know what a more multiplier is my dude

Just lost a level 95 decked out HC character in uber lab because of multiple desync while running through traps. Dragged back to spikes 3 times in a row after being rooms ahead. I can barely breath.

I'm seething with rage. Fuck this company. They will never get a dime from me as long as this bullshit exists. If I'm not standing on a trap when it activates, then it should not fucking damage me, period. Much less drag me back hundreds of feet away and pin me in place.

Fuck me right? I should have logged out right there, since logging out is part of the game and all. These fucking niggers. These absolute buffoons.

git gud

I just lost 10% exp to a disconnect
damn this game sucks
fuck chris

when is 'more' not a multiplier

Dont play HC then.

get fucked lmao
PoE is a skill based game and HC is for elite individuals only
if you werent trash you wouldnt have died as lab is an engaging piece of OPTIONAL content
You signed up for it and you paid the price by being careless

When the fuck are we getting more mine related shit? Pic related is best in slot for 90% of mine builds, its better than the fucking saboteur tree.

I want some trap/mine mods Chris you fucking kike.

AN EMPEROR MUST KNOW PRECISELY WHERE HE STANDS

this
Im making a fireball miner for 3.0 and the lack of mine-related uniques is truly retarded

>G'day moites, mines aren't clunky at all y'see?
>leaves out the part where all mine builds are identical
>proceeds to use detonate mines on a totem to not actually play mines
You know that listening to ZiggyDiggy is bad for your overall understanding and enjoyment of the game, right?

HC only has 6 ascen. points.
Repeat after me.

Tell that again once you get phy spelled to death, or get cucked by ground shit, or eat some degen, or pratically anything that isn't an attack and that you'll eat 100% on your 1k life 10million evasion build

I tried so hard but

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

>You've chosen turdcore, we cannot guaranteed you anything. You're willingly eating turds. Are you sure?
>[x]

>cry like a bitch and blame the company when you die

>Uber lab
>HC
No such thing.

What the FUCK do I do until 4th of August?

Guy should've allowed his wisdom to be tempered by the flames of the past.

play corruption of champions, battlerite and lilith's throne exclusively

what will be the top 5 most meta builds for 3.0?

Are you just too poor to play a game that costs money or?

name a single game that costs money that is worth playing right now

Five variations of MoM builds.

Sunder
Frost blades
Scorching ray
Charged dash
Storm burst

thought so

Worry... not...
Your... Ruler... is... here...

Where can I get a basic gestalt on all the important changes to existing abilities in 3.0?

In the future probably 1 day before the release.

>poe database /us/gem.php?n=WIP
>thrown_shield_num_additional_projectiles [3]
We Captain America now?

It's going to have a stun effect and look like complete shit, until people find out a way to completely stunlock bosses with it and then GGG actually nerfs it to completely useless. I'm from the future.

It's a console-friendly shield charge variation.

it's already possible to stunlock bosses with heavy strike

Its possible to stunlock bosses with sunder
But then again what cant sunder do these days

All 2.6 bosses yes
In 3.0 probably not

can't believe Chester killed himself before 3.0
depression is some dark shit

only betas and autists suffer from depression
he deserved it desu

stunlocking in 3.0 is easier thanks to ruthless gem

He had 6 kids and literally lived the life of a rockstar.

But then killed himself due to Trump winning the elections.

In the end, it doesn't even matter.

How resilient are totems in the endgame? Should i bother with totem life/resist passives? I've never played a totem build up to that point so i don't know if the totems would just melt instantly as i placed them.

High level totems hold up good but if you try going from selfcast to totem with a level 11 gem you just got from Nessa you'll be unhappy.
Level that shit in your weapon swap from the second you can get it.

What's an okay build for someone just starting with this game? I know enough that starting on a build early on is a necessity and you can easily fuck yourself over later on otherwise.

Sunder gladiator is incredibly hard to fuck up.

Flame totems are pretty braindead and do reasonable damage even if it's about as fun as watching mobs die.

no one wants to play old busted skills
Prepare for new skill reveal, a new fire channeled spell called Incineration Ray.

>get banned if you zoom out past the allowed limit
>this is somehow ok

Do you mean Burning Beam?

No I mean Hot Sticky Rope

how many good mods should you craft for on a diviner's strongbox?

Burning Sensation?

Come on my man, just alch the shit and click on it, life is too short

>implying it wont be cold channeled skill that works like a fire skill
it will be called frostburn

Nah phys dude total curve ball.
Razorburn.

Colds never getting another skill.
NEVER.

let it just apply some -cold res and some cold degen when cold damage on chilled enemies, and Whispering Ice will be born again without the shitty fire conversion.