/assg/ - Asymmetrical Slasher Series General

new killer confirmed edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats and abilities try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
Beta coming this August, Class based with weaker killers.
lastyearthegame.com

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/2592234299574870724/

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
www.mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/

>Latest Patch Notes (F13)
steamcommunity.com/app/438740/discussions/0/2333276539598578047/

>Funzie data collection!
Vote!
strawpoll.me/13414504
strawpoll.me/13414516
strawpoll.me/13414526
strawpoll.me/13414539

gay thread:

Why do the chinamen hate us so much?

They're brainwashed fuck. Ask yourself, why are those chinese company making knockoff of popular videogame, like LoL and Overwatch, and even TF2? Well, that's because they want to take ownership of those IP, and for this purpose, they're going to brainwash the chinese people into thinking it's THEIR IP and the real overwatch/tf2/LoL are THE knockoff of these games, making chinese resent western game developers.

Oh boy i'm really happy that they're under a great firewall and censored because they would flood internet even more. I always shudder when i imagine what if the whole world had access to internet as much as we have. Imagine if "Africa" was a demography the game developers had to please when they make their games and if it was a valuable videogame market. Thanks god once again, that Asia/Europe/NA are the only viable videogame market.. for now.

Because America is shit

What are you guys hoping for in the survivor coming out?

Survivors are just a skin im hyped as fuck for the killer

Less blood perk? Just to run a complete "silent" build. I don't really know what survivors would still need, I'd rather they just rework the completely useless ones they have both for killers and survivors.

Also, delicious brown boy

I know, but everyone always talks about the killers

>brown boy

Wow, what good taste

Apparently there's two survivors so i hope one of them is going to be a native american qt with bare feet

>two survivors

Oh damn, really? Isn't this supposed to be free DLC too, or did I just read that somewhere?

Yeah they said that it was a free DLC with two survivors and 1 killer.

Maybe they're going to be twins and they're going to be the child of the killer "mother" .. eh. but i'd really like a native american qtpie with bare feet

how did it happen

Shit games

>knock off mask and drop it for girl
>3 run into shack without mask and waste sweater
>AYO STOOPID NIGGUH FUCK YOU JAYSIN
Gotta love xbl

it's a feature

sauce?

so it's "someone said that on reddit"

First time I found this wurst sticker, I know there's a cheese one on Coal Tower. Is there any significance to these?

no, the developers themselve mentioned it on their stream and their perks will add up to the current perk and there will be 48 survivor perk after the DLC.

>the developers themselve mentioned it on their stream
Time on the stream?

unironically go back to plebbit on the official subplebbit and search for their stream summary, it's between 61 and 45 or something cause i'm too lazy to do it and i won't go back to teddit

Yeah, there's nothing there about that. Fuck off.

Why do people still leave comments on killers' profiles? It's not like other survivors can check them in the lobby.

Makes them feel better about losing

why do they invite you to "fck u kler" groups? because they're angry

I think you dreamt that, bud.

This might help if queue times are too long.

Press "Switch to killer", and then "Switch to survivor", then requeue. I usually get into a match after a few seconds.

Can somebody please explain to me how Hillbillies turn so quickly when using their chainsaw? He seems absolutely impossible to get away from right now.

I want them to be albino in penance for claude in general and the fucking black clothes they're about to sell.

So people won't play them. Where's the punishment?

They also need to make claude permanently followed by spotlights, because the entity is tired of this negress stealing from the trunks on the map.

new map : snowfield

holy shit lmao

yeah, how many people do you see in game playing Laurie and Feng min for example? They're entirely blue/blue-green.

Part 4 Jason should be in the game. Just as a reskin 3 while NES is his own Jason with more choppy animations and sits down when stunned.

One can dream.

I see a bunch of Feng, not much Laurie though because she's ugly. It's only the true ultra niggers who only play claude because MUH ADVANTAGES really.

Eh, I think it's also because they're dlc characters, and "survivior 24/7" types don't buy killers. I don't know how it is on concolse. Feng's alternative clothing is deep purple/black too.

Think it just snaps on when it touches your hitbox, making it look like they turned to hit you.

I find Laurie cute, it's just that her hair is a bit weird but. Feng ain't any better at that, seriously.

She ticks the asian waifu box tho. Laurie looks like Ace shaved in a blonde wig.

>Laurie looks like Ace shaved in a blonde wig.
She really really doesn't you faggot

I'm not the one attracted to manly faces

Wut, you really should buy glass if you really think she look like that. Feng look weirder than Laurie in game.

the only cute girl in this game is Meg anyway
and i'll stretch it out by saying that night out nea is the hottest/sexiest girl

Laurie really looks super rough though.

>the only cute girl in this game is Meg anyway

wrong

I just want that top, the frogs can keep their lameass black clothes, just make cute things.

>Claude
>cute
Your opinion card has been revoked, to many shit taste marks have been punched.

>Feng look weirder than Laurie in game.
I can't agree with that on any day. Laurie looks terrible. Of course I was exaggerating, but she looks like a man. And Ace is actually too cute to be compared to her.

Claude is cute, just separate the idea of them in picture from the subhumans that exploit them.

>Meg x Nea ship
No.
>Dwight x Jake
Stop this gay shit.
>Ace x Laurie
Finally a good ship.

yeah dwight belong to nurse
stop this degenerate homo sexual ship

>I just want that top
You can buy it anytime.

Oh woops, for some reason I was thinking that was one of the dumb code clothing pieces.

I might buy the dumb 80's thing some time then

I'd like more cosmetics, but as i said in the previous thread, it seems the dev are full on sucking the streamer and making reskins for them than making more cosmetic that really changes the character like Botanist Claudette or Basketball Meg.
They call it the charity pack, but there's nothing really inside that point to a charity. I'd expect medical cosmetic for the character like straitjacket for laurie or scrub outfit for claude or doctor for Jake/Dwight or fieldmedic for bill but noooo they had to suck the streamer dick. They're going to get a pay from this so called "Charity pack". Simply selling their shitty logo on a shirt.

It's a siamese twin, one controls the legs and the other the arms, it's like cho'gall on HOTS where 2 players play 1 character but to make up for only 3 survivors they need 4 hits to go down instead of 2.

dumb kids will buy a more pricey pack if they can have the ebin angerypug top. they know exactly what they're doing.

Yeah, seriously, FUCK angrypug, he's exactly the survivormain cliche we all complain about, he do everything with his shitty SWF crews to make the killer experience really shitty. And fuck the kids that support them.

The only streamer and youtuber i respect of DBD, is TydeTyme. He's a really cool down to earth guys, and his youtube channel got a tons of DBD video with insight on how thing work in DBD and what to do and what not to do. That's how i started playing DBD so well.

>he do everything with his shitty SWF crews to make the killer experience really shitty.
I've gotten into lobbies with him 2 times.
He was by himself, and both times he just d/c'd being carried to the hook to be hooked the first time.
He's such a faggot.

I've also played with and against Swiftlegend. That guy is cool, I wish more streamers were like him.

I've only seen him play solo but he's really trashy. He's a complete douche both to the killer and his team, and even to his own viewers. I have no idea how he's as popular as he is.

Gamers give in to stockholm syndrome incredibly easily is all I can figure, it's the same reason DownsSyndromePhil has as many people as he still does watching him too, despite being a completely unlikable shitheel who regularly abuses literally everyone he comes in contact with.

>DownsSyndromePhil

Alright, I'm gonna give you that one

How much do you think the streamje- uh charity pack is gonna cost?

Also inb4 it's one of the ineffectual charities being donated to like child's play

Going to guess $5-7
You can say what you want about the frog, but they do a very good job of having fair prices for what they produce.

It's Doctors Without Borders

They specifically stated the charity pack was going to cost more than the past DLCs

Cite please.

Yeah lemme just go back and watch every minute of every stream from around when they announced it

You should watch TrU3Ta1entâ„¢

Well that's good at least, I'm tired of gaymin charity stuff going to ones that are just "Games for sick kids" half the time, like that's admirable because sick kids need something to take away from their suffering too, but put money toward shit so we can hopefully just write those sicknesses off as another easily treatable thing some day instead.

You should, the amount of bullshit information that is spewed around here is way too high

Like what?

>20+ items
yeah, it's not gonna be cheap, bud.

By here he means Reddit

I'm gonna bet on 10-15, that seems like a solid amount to ask "for charity" and also because of the pretty good chunk of cosmetics within, anything higher would push it out of the easy impulse buy range imo.

agreeable, 10 seems kinda low for the raw amount of content put out with it though, then again they could go for the 10 range to provide incentive for more charitybucks

Am i the only one here who just does not care about the cosmetics at all?

>charity
it's a fucking scam

This i would buy it if it wasnt to support israel or whatever they are donating to
In my opinion it's just a way to support the game i mostly use prestige clothes

It's all streamer trash that shouldn't be in the game to begin with.

>This i would buy it if it wasnt to support israel or whatever they are donating to

It's MSF you homo, they're the people trying to help shitty places get clean water and get vaccines so they don't reignite polio again and shit like that.

>This i would buy it if it wasnt to support israel or whatever they are donating to

People are extra stupid when it comes to charities as a way to write off not giving them support.

I worked at a company that had the wounded warriors charity slapped all over their water bottles, and some people made a comment one time that our company was glorifying soldiers getting hurt so we could turn a buck, when the proceeds go directly to agencies that do things like help people with things like artificial limbs and helping them with other expenses after they got fucked up serving overseas.

I can't wait to get my meat jacket for Jake desu

kys

You first, buddy :^)

THEY ARE FUCKING HURTING THOSE SOLDIERS AND YOU KNOW IT DONT ACT LIKE THEY ARENT FUNDING ABORTIONS TOO

We should fund abortion more so user like you don't appears anymore.

but whom else, fair maiden, will fight for all the people who main survivor in DBD??????

is he worse?

He plays mostly killer and constantly shuts down rank 1 survivors and SWF buttbuddies

and he actually knows how to play survivor without just running from pallet to pallet

he's doing gods work. I loved watching that guy play MKX, it's good to know he's fucking assholes over in other games too.

I don't want to sound rude but EU survivors are fucking retarded.

unhook

Lucky Laurie

Laurie in game look like a milf in teenager cloth

Yeah but user, I'm not looking at Laurie. I'm looking at who's got his hands around her.

Shut the fuck of faggot.