What's the average return on investment for having children?

What's the average return on investment for having children?

-200%

This. Expect to pay an average of 500k for 1 a kids cost of living until they are of age. You can buy a decent house with that.

You get your legacy to survive after death.

Its priceless

Life is nothing without kids

I'll give you a decision tree.

Are you living in a third world shithole?
>Yes
Highly positive - they're the only way to keep living after you can't earn yourself anymore.
>No
Are you a farmer?
>Yes
Pretty positive. Your kid's basically a free farmhand.
>No
Do you think your kid will care for you once you're infirm?
>Yes
Probably negative. They're providing something back to you, but it'll probably not amount to what you put into them, especially cosidering inflation.
>No
Hugely negative. In fact, you'll probably never make any significant amount of money back apart from the tiny tax breaks the government shoves up your ass. Kids just cost money. If you're expecting benefits, they better be non-material.

>social pressure to have them vanishes, improved mental state leads to better performance
>drive to provide means you are a good little wagecuck
>management and coworkers don't think you are a weirdo pederast

if you can manage to get compensated well early on none of that matters, you'll just have crab mentality faggots trying to bring you down your whole life
>but you never had kids, that's SO SAD user!

nice bait

It's a net loss in the thousands. Most people that have kids now days are all on some form of government assistance because they can't even afford them. They literally float the cost of their kids to the tax payers.

More proof wage cucks are truly cucked. They have to pay for chad and stacies kids without realizing it.

Can you trade your children on the futures exchange?

How long can I expect this legacy to last?

Am I looking at an investment for 100k per 100 years of legacy? What kind of benefits can I expect from this legacy after I've passed away?

None.

Family is overrated, You basically become slaves to your children. Especially if you can't qualify for government assistance. You will have to foot the bill for everything they need. And with the automation taking place now and in the future it will be unlikely gen Z can secure sufficient employment to take care of themselves.

0%

I dont invest anything into getting one

If you don't have kids then nothing you do in life matters because your genes will never outlive you. Your line ends with you, it doesn't matter if you were a millionaire or a hobo. All those trips you took and all the good food you ate won't mean much when you're lying on your deathbed.

I guess you could get a statue made of yourself with all your DINK money though.

-t. Breedcuck

Such retarded, pol tier logic. You realize that even if you have 1,000,000 children there is 100% certainty that your genes are going extinct?

The trick is not having to bear any cost for your children while not leaving scorched earth.

>White children
Oh boy, they better at least be trans or (((they))) will tax the hell out of you to try to disincentive the continuation of the white race :/

>it doesn't matter if you were a millionaire or a hobo
Yeah, living in rags on the street is exactly the same as owning a comfy mansion once you take children out of the picture.
>All those trips you took and all the good food you ate won't mean much when you're lying on your deathbed.
Thank god that doesn't happen to people who do have children! Isn't it great how they benefit from the excellent meals their parents consumed?

Every single day you impact the lives of everyone you meet. Having blood relatives is completely meaningless. You can leave an impact on the world without kids (from Elizabeth I to Hitler or Richard Stallman) and you can have kids and still do nothing that will ever matter (see probably: our parents). If this is only about the biggest impact possible, you should probably stay a virgin, live in a tiny apartment and put 90% of the money you earn into a foundation. It will stay around forever, it will precisely execute your wishes and it'll impact a ton of people with cheritable work.

>falling for the legacy meme
the earth dosesn't need anymore fucking people. Everyone wants to live forever through their children. It's a delusion of immortality. Just accept that you will die and do it for the good of the planet.

People forget the earth is finite in size and we are a long long long way away from space colonization.

>inb4 muh mars
No. sorry. It's a dead hellscape and nothing more.

But muh underwater habitats

Planning on going to Europe and impregnating a bunch of hoes, probably 40-50

Then I return to the USA and never go to Europa again. I figure this will be the cheapest way of having kids.

This is a good plan. I will probably do the same thing at some point.

>you invested shekkels you could have spent on ether to procreate

>High chance of your whore daughter to marry a sand/ regular negro and defile your legacy

it's just not worth it, even if it's a boy he'll probably be forced to marry an ugly obese landwhale out of guilt placed by feminists.

Joy.

Biological satisfaction.

The Selfish Gene argues that even without children if you have a big enough impact on humanity, you shape humanity, and therefore shape DNA that will be selected to reproduce or not reproduce.

Thus you can effect the DNA without biological reproduction.

You can get joy for alot less than $250k a pop.

Yeah I've been thinking about this. I really do not want to waste my time taking care of kids and working a 9 to 5 cubical slave job. Life's too short to be held back by parasites like that. I'd rather spend the hundreds of thousands of dollars needed to raise the child on traveling the world or treating myself.

But I also do want my genes to carry on. I want to be like Khan who genes have proliferated throughout the world.

My plan is basically spend my saved monies on travel and cum inside women/hookers in lesser developed countries. That way, if I do it enough, I'm sure to have a couple children so my genetic material can carry on for generations to come, and at the same time I save money and not deal with the bullshit of rising children.

in my country the kids support the parents if you are poor enough.

Utility when they are young. Millions if you raise them right.

t. became a millionaire and took care of my parents better than they ever imagined.

You're fucking stupid if you believe this.

>overpopulation
That's a good one user, thinking that we've used up our ingenuity.
Yea your right there's literally nothing left in the world or even SOLAR system for us to take advantage of!

Yea me too desu

>the good of the planet.
lol

Not this kind of joy