shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Old:

thred is kil?!

Dead game

Rowen and his spicy memes

Why Dark Alice is so bad?

Why the previous thread is killed?

Dumb Discordfag getting banned. The next will probably be you.

>using/taking the discordmeme to this level

KOUSHIN SEYO

>last thread had shota bulge as op image
>surprised it gets deleted

>The next will probably be you.
are you ok

only the image should have been deleted, not the entire thread

It lasted for quite some time before getting deleted for some reason. Not complaining, since im not a degenerate

Talk shit about sis again, niggers.

>dragon went full ramptard

you never go full ramptard!

Usually only the image gets deleted though.

Who?

Don't they usually just delete the OP pic in those cases? Or have all deleted OP pics I've ever seen been done by the OP themselves? Probably was that guy sperging at pedos in any case.

>Mom posting as Neutral Blood
It's actually pathetic.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

>tfw still need 3k points for my sleeves
Time to buckle up and play Midrange Sword.

Reposting my Funemployment deck because you have to try this shit. Positive winrate at GM.

Link me to your stream so I can watch your grand master tier plays my man

Die shadownigger

Post dorks

>no catacomb for a sticky board

OP probably got banned and they didn't want to public ban a general OP.

Archive not worth a single given fuck anymore.

THis isn't rain but is 90% Forte's sweat. Dork Dragoons have uncomfortably high metabolisms.

Is this the "homebrew Daria" of shadowniggers?

>public ban
What? How new are you

It definitely needs a lot of fine tuning. The Playful Necros can be clutch but Catacombs might still be better. The extra spartoi shadows can be clutch but part of me thinks I would get more value from Dark Conjurers in this deck.

But the fact that an unrefined deck like this can win means the archetype is probably good.

I'm saying that the thread got deleted because OP post had to be deleted so it wouldn't display as a public ban after he got banned.

I didn't know Ephemera, Haunted House and Voices were meta in aggro/mid-shadow.

But I'm still here.

don't let the thread deletion distract you from the fact that haven has the all of the best value cards.

The amount of alternative arts you are using in the deck is irrelevant, you didn't need to put 1 Alternate Cerberus and 2 normal Cerberus.

Then I don't know why the thread was deleted instead of the image. Incompetence, I guess.

>public ban
Stop dude

>best value card
>haven

I just entered the code from the deck, my dude. I don't have three Cerbs without the alt art copy. Isn't three Cerbs standard anyways in everything but some Nep decks?

>ban evading
Prepare you're modem.

Reminder that Tove can only trade once in a single turn this dog fucker can trade twice.

>he still plays shadowverse

You misspelled Shadow.

1/2 can't really trade into anything.

Is there something I'm out of the loop on? Please enlighten me. I've only been here since 2006.
Fuck me, I've been here since 2006.
Kill me.
I don't deserve the gift of life.

>7PP
won't see play next expansion and isn't meta this expansion.
meanwhile haven has the best one and two drops in the game.

>1 HP minions don't exist
>You dont have goblins on the board to enable trades

This post really enhances your baphomets.

I don't know how to ban evade, though I wasn't banned in the first place.

People in this general are just mad about everything because a lot of them are third worlders. Don't mind their negativity.

>play blazing breath
>salamander
ez as cake

>Two cards to trade for one

I've seen so many nsfw OPs for other generals too and only the image gets deleted. I don't know what the fuck happened with the last thread

>because a lot of them are third worlders
That's why /svg/ turns into shitposting general in US time amrite?

Just wait till they make cards for the 7 dwarves.

>cutting off your rank
lmao

Don't want to use PS

>Another day without leader poll results.

What is the Wild Draw Four of Shadowverse?

Tomorrow for sure. In 12 hours we'll probably get the info.

Found the yuro peon.

Eachtar :^)

Themis

Draconic Fervor

>he played 3 Alice, 2 Spawn and 2 10PP Grimnir
>Alucard + razor claw
Pure cancer

Don't you love aquim privadaplaying all those cards that can't do anything without without some dumb bricky amulet you have to draw and place in advance while blood gets to do the same shit for free or for 2 hp.

Grimnir

>aquim privada
Nice captcha

Can't wait for legendary Grimnir in next expansion.

>Monday, July 24th already in Japan
>still no poll results
You said mid July, Kikegames. We are already on the last week of the month.

Teatime costing 5 and giving you a Tin Soldier on Fanfare is like Beastcall giving you a 2/2 on Fanfare instead of the Falcon when it pops.
Pseudo-Intellectuals will still claim it shouldn't be nerfed.

Only delusional hagfags thinks teatime is fine.

actually it's better because Tin Soldier isn't a vanilla 4/5. It has a premium evolve effect.

Legit question: Would Grimnir be justifiable as a legendary instead of a gold?

>Teatime gives you a follower that can trade 3 for 1 on the evo turn and it can give you another one the turn after with Garuda
I won't be surprised if Haven rises up after the nerfs next week. Thankfully D-Shift exists to stop the hagfags.

stop posting this guy's garbage

>Thankfully D-Shift exists

Die

Hey, I never thought I'd say it either but Aegis is such cancer that it can only be cured with aids.

I might actually start playing dshift after the nefrs, despite hating this deck. Simply because I hate haven much more, and now thanks to the balanced fuckboi of 3 damage wolfbolt wouldn't work anymore.

yes

What does rarity have to do with it? Binding powerlevel to rarity is one of the biggest no nos for cardgames.

Haven't played since Daria Rune was a thing, but was thinking about picking the game back up. I have 40k vials - how's Rune these days?

I saw Rizer's Sword list that ran 2 Gawains, 2 Alberts, and 3 Otohime and was kinda interested in that too.

Concede please!

and you think that your flame destroyer will work?
naoise effect persist until their start of turn, so it will persist through all of your extra turn.

>this early complaining about khemocraft

>I won't be surprised if Haven rises up
they are probably already the 2nd best deck behind blood

The good rune deck nowadays is dirt

Blade mages version exists for a reason.

Naoise is a great card, but it won't even be run because haven has so many fucking way better cards.

Naoise doesn't do shit against Dshift in an Aegis deck. All Rune has to do is wait a turn and kill the board again while spellboosting their hand.

The only time Naoise works against Rune is when he's run in Storm Haven which he's not run in at all.

thanks vampy. what are those animated sleeves you have? that looked cool.