/scedg/ Star Dangerous Elitism General #182.5: Last Thread Was Delisted By Fuccboi Mods Edition

>ED info:
pastebin.com/zEufftYe
Be aware, Thargs are currently grabbing ships out of witchspace and giving out complementary rectal probings, it is advised you shoot the fuck out of them whenever possible, or just go with it if that's your thing, I ain't tellin you how to live. Apparently the Ayylmaos are rumbling again, inquire within if this means goddamned thing or if its just Braben trying to scare up some more money.

announcement vid /w contribution from our lord braben: youtube.com/watch?v=PX49v8zYutI

youtube.com/watch?v=jmVEYZnDZf8

>Frontier Official YT
youtube.com/user/FrontierDevelopments/videos

3.0 will probably release around the time of Gamescom (Late August 2017).

>newFAQs
pastebin.com/pmUsuxhf

>Star Citizen Official YT
youtube.com/channel/UCTeLqJq1mXUX5WWoNXLmOIA

>Other games:
pastebin.com/cugkem8w

Above is a pastebin of games you can play while waiting for SC and E:D to become playable.

Old thread:

so do we know for sure 3.0 is available to evocati next friday?

kspg says hello from the grave

we don't know shit. plebbit won't let you post about it at all so who knows if it's real or not. even if it was real CIG could just be lying to us like usual. take any time frame that isn't "we're pressing the button right now" with a grain of salt.

>goon mod deleting 400 post threads active mere minutes before deletion

something was definitely fucky, I noticed the page listing was ? for some time before it got pruned. idk what that means but it seems like some kind of special probation that new threads often have. we have it now for example. it does not persist for 400 posts in normal circumstances.

we have nothing to talk about unless someone makes some kind of wild baseless claims about the game without any evidence for us to circlejerk around for the next 745 posts

are you tacitly admitting to reporting the thread? why else would you make this asinine claim in response to people saying mods deleted the thread? what possible relation could there be?

Dadforum wasn't helpful so I'll ask here. Anyone ever had a severe misalignment when jumping into a system? Yesterday I'm driving home from Witch Head Research. Jumping into a K-class system and I'm WAY the fuck off alignment with the star. Like, 30 degrees off to the right and several solar radii away. Naturally I start looking for another gravity source but nope, nothing. Bug?

it was at 10 for me, was just about to post something to bump it and it was dead.

Why the fuck is SC getting a 27gb patch, and why is this fucking updates so god damn fucking slow?

is it patching right now?

hopefully theyre just doing basic maintainance because the game was all kinds of falling apart yesterday when i got on for the first time in a month

gonna assume then only way for them to do "maintenance" is to just kinda fresh-reinstall the patch for everyone until delta patcher happens

My game is patching right now yeah, little under half way done with 16gb and at least an hour and a half left.

Steam fucking downloads faster than this when I've got three youtube videos going at once, what the fuck.

>edg/scg going the way of kspg

It's been fun

Maybe if we had something to talk about these threads wouldn't die all the time.

no patch here fagsuck, are you sure you aren't getting 2.6.3 now? it's been out for a while.

nothing on my end, your files mightve gotten borked or something

that or you're evocati and it's low key going live now

Bespin when

So realistically, when do you think 3.0 will come out?

Will it even be this year?

before full size planets or large cities for sure. won't be suprised if this is a location for 3.1 or at least in the works, pretty simple to make

if you add 30 days to whatever the official estimate is you can't be dissapointed, and if it happens on time then it's like a nice suprise

>if you add 30 days to whatever the official estimate is you can't be dissapointed

I wonder if people thought the same thing when they said 3.0 would be out at the end of 2016

i've been doing it since they started giving date estimates at 2.6 and it's literally never let me down

>being glass half full in 2017

>since they started giving date estimates at 2.6

Wasn't the first estimate for it like last November? How are you not disappointed that it took until April to come out?

2.6 happened pretty much on time and there wasnt a schedule report with specific dates back then to give unrealistic expectations, 2.6 came when it came and we had no reason to expect it sooner. happened january btw followed pretty reliably by the patches between 2.63

but with 3.0 dates all you need to do is add 30 days every friday and you can't be dissapointed.

>add 30 days every friday
So you're never disappointed because you never actually expect it to ever come out.

right, and when it does it's like "woah holy shit 3.0 outa fuckin nowhere what a treat!"

No wonder CIG never has to worry about people not handing them hundreds of thousands of dollars.

bump for intense star citizen and elite dangerous discussion, as is expected of this bustling thread that does not need to be saved from page 10 by the time you can solve the capcha

can anyone confirm or deny evocati?

What happened to get it deleted?

we don't know, modfaggotry. with hiroshimoot the infiltration of the janitors and mods' ranks is easier than ever because he has no idea what stateside internet culture factions are vying against each other, and the goons are just the flavour of autistic zealot who would do so for the mere pleasure of inconveniencing this general.

Seems stupid.

>everyone complaining about how ded the general is
>everyone also refusing to play the game, alone or with each other
go figure. does this really have an atmosphere?