if your a cars guy you gotta try rolling coal just once

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=24afjVqm2Uw
youtube.com/watch?v=Qkru4au8GqI
youtube.com/watch?v=AQQ6pcnbTHA
youtube.com/watch?v=YslEmZeuALA
youtube.com/watch?v=0yACTJl-P7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cancer. If I wanted to kill mosquitoes then I'd start up my ancient two stroke snowmobile

Worse than rice desu

Agreed.
Get your truck lifted, some underlights, and space out your wheels all you want.
But don't do this shit.
t. Texan

I'm a car guy not a fucking bus guy. Gasoline or go fuck yourself.

>t. Texan

no one asked you

t. Wanna be cowboy from the coast

The entire country, including the Midwest, hates your narcissistic faggot mestizo asses and your retarded accents.

I'm not the texasfag but it is the best of the inbred cleetus states

>You guys just have to try pouring too much fuel into your engine for it to burn

No

some fag back in high school liked to do this as he drove by marching band practice. my friend and i had enough of this so we brought a nail gun one day and shot out his tires. he never drove his truck to school again because he couldn't afford new tires. his whole livelihood and personality was based around his lifted diesel truck and he was visibly shaken without it. he never burned coal on our practice again. no one found out it was us who shot his tires. felt good. would do again.

I have mixed feelings about this

Committing multiple felonies is even more immature than any of the other boys actions.

no thanks I'm not a cuck

>multiple felonies
Uhh, no.

Bait thread but
>spending money to make your engine run like total ass
>spending even more money to jack up your truck to the point where it's unusable as a truck
>spend more on top of that to install "smoke stacks" to emulate the look of an 18 wheeler
>commit multiple felonies while doing so
And all so you can let everyone know that you have a micro-penis

Uhh yes, sweetheart. Truck tires are not cheap. And what would you consider shooting a deadly weapon at a occupied vehicle is considered? Anywho, I doubt any of this even occurred. Did you bring along a compressor? Your armchair psychoanalysis absolutely reeks of projection also. Who the fuck is in marching band anyway?

kys cuck

This desu. I've keyed dozens of hybrids and haven't gotten caught.

>Be luke skywalker
>Fucking die when you send a force ghost to fight your nephew

my marching band won multiple state championships. how many coal burning championships do you have?

I'm not a nigger fucker you burn the coal you pay the toll.

I don't even own a truck but destroying $1000 worth of tires is fucked. You could have confronted him and told him to stop being a little faggot instead

>>spending money to make your engine run like total ass
This, my first car was a golf 2 diesel that didn't have any fuel mixture regulation and still didn't smoke as much as them. And you could throw anything that resembles oil in the fuel and it would run fine, even on biodiesel and used (and filtered) frying oil

But why? Because you don't like them?

I didn't like their owners. Nothing against the cars themselves. It wasn't exclusively hybrids either, although that was 90% of them.
>inb4 assumptions
This was during the height of the 2016 election. They had stickers.

>destroying property because you don't agree with the owner's politics
i hope you aren't implying this

You got it confused what a little faggot would do in this situation.

>Uh, umm, could you please, maybe, stop that while we are practicing?
>Laughs at you
>Does it anyways

Thanks, the BKV does it for me. :^)

Literally black lives matter tier niggardry

Making your car/truck intentionally run like shit just so you can have smoke out of the exhaust is fucking stupid. Having some black smoke at high RPM as a consequence of remapping a diesel engine for more power is fine.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=24afjVqm2Uw

you can't confront people like that. they're too stupid to ever admit fault.

this is true, but it doesn't give you permission to destroy their property
either report them to whatever authority if they've broken the law, or just move on with your life secure in the fact that you are not as big of an asshole as them

once you start retaliating, you are no better than them

Don't be nice about it, tell him to fucking stop or you're going to beat the shit out of him.

>trucks are so normie and boring garbage that the most entertaining thing you can do is blow black smoke out of the exaust of your oversized diesel vehicle
pathedic

lmao no
don't fuck with people and people don't fuck with you. Basic lesson you learn when you're less than 5 years old fucktard.

Trucks are useless pieces of shit anyway who cares if it gets keyed, it's a cheap piece of shit meant to go offroad and do work, if your truck isn't scratched and dented to shit and always muddy you should've bought some FF hatchback.

>threatening with violence against some bitch ass wanna be fuccboi who only feels safe fucking with people inside his 20 ton 700square hectar landtanker
>threatening someone with physical harm
>willingly giving some closeted homosexual manlet ammunition to get yourself in legal trouble

just fuck up that cunts car in middle of the night lmao, nobody who drives trucks cares about cars anyway so its no biggie

Pretty sure marching band kids are the right kind of stupid to do this shit.

I am also wary that this would be multiple felonies. I'm guessing nobody was in the car at the time since "no one found out it was us". Pretty sure it would just be vandalism but IANAL.

cuck

This, but with Teslas instead of trucks.

why are slavs so cool

aren't nail guns kinda loud? how did you not get caught?

literally cuck attitude

black smoke means it isnt running right, the mixture is too rich

youtube.com/watch?v=Qkru4au8GqI

No smoke.

Properly working engine shouldn't produce any smoke.

For some reason the guys that roll coal love to drive their lifted trucks very dangerously weaving through traffic. 1 tried to roll coal on me yet they are slow af and my old Eclipse was much faster

I can roll coal in my jetta. No modification except for muffler/resonator delete.
I just don't act like a fag and roll coal on things I don't like.

>needing a nailgun to puncture a tire

mate

I like coal rollers. I havnt owned a diesel but I want to soon. Stacks are really cool too. If I ever got a truck it would have stacks on it for sure

my old 300td used to roll like a mofo
truckerfags need not apply

Nothing is wrong with rolling coal. It's kind of doing a burnout. Why would one be upset

He meant kick their ass you pussy

Why do that when I have a more literal method available?

Gonna be the third one to say that's cuck thinking, dude. If you just let people walk on you, they aren't gonna stop of their own free will. If someone shoves you, unintentionally or not, shove them back.

So many people ITT who don't understand the way turbo diesels are tuned.
Having said that, literal "coal rollers" are retards misusing what is otherwise a tune with practical benefits to look cool, and develop an EGT @>9000°
Said outfit has an incredibly well designed compound turbocharger setup that's developing enough boost as soon as the engine's loaded to cleanly burn before there's any noticeable smoke, but also has the advantage of staying 100% loaded from start to finish without needing to be peddled.
Product of having the resources of such a globally respected diesel tuner behind your truck I guess.
Not true.
>Making your car/truck intentionally run like shit just so you can have smoke out of the exhaust is fucking stupid. Having some black smoke at high RPM as a consequence of remapping a diesel engine for more power is fine.
Other way around. Diesel make power with fuel. They also make heat and expansion with fatter fueling in much the opposite way to a gasoline engine. A turbo diesel that relies on a single large turbocharger to develop power is usually intentionally tuned to be rich to help spool, and how hard a turbo spools depends largely on how fast the fuel is ramped up. But once spooled it should be running relatively lean and clear to help maintain reasonable EGTs for anything that's going to see a reasonable service life.
A few examples for everyone's viewing pleasure
youtube.com/watch?v=AQQ6pcnbTHA

even better

youtube.com/watch?v=YslEmZeuALA

Old Soviet tanks could make a smokescreen...by nothing more than shooting diesel directly into exhaust manifold

>bandfags
This is why we bullied you.

rolling coal is on par with stancefaggotry, anyone who says otherwise is lying to themselves

Correct

Im a car guy and you should kill yourself, you brotruck micro penis faggot. Youre literally subjecting yourself and all the unwilling participants around you to cancer causeing carcinogens. Youre a complete faggot. If you were an actual car guy you wouldnt get a boner over a farm truck thats meant for hauling a trailer. Actual car guys just want a rwd car with a manual transmision, not some faggot soccor mom shit.

>felonies
Like willingly causing unprovoked harm through carcinogenic matter?
>truck tires aren't cheap
That's the point. Treatment for lung cancer is less cheap than truck tires. Faggot got what he deserved.
>nail guns need air
Battery ignited combustion nail guns have been a thing for 2 decades.

>farm truck meant for hauling a trailer is soccer mom shit
wut

The faggot diesel brotruck fag asked for it. Thats what happens to faggots who drive around thoughtlessly pissing off everyone around them.
I support destruction of faggot brotrucks.

stancefags
>claim to be in pursuit of a particular aesthetic
>turn out to generally be in pursuit of validation by having other, less enlightened people angry at them
>usually extremely insecure

brotrucks
>claim to be in pursuit of a particular aesthetic
>turn out to generally be in pursuit of validation by having other, less enlightened people angry at them
>usually extremely insecure

makes u think

Except stance faggotry isnt hurting anyone. Stanc faggotry isnt carcinogenic, and most stanced faggots drive as slow as my grandma.
Youre opinion is wrong.

>make car harder to handle and more likely to lose control
i dunno bro i'd say they're at least more of a risk just like how carcinogens put you more at risk for cancer

How would they even get away with it if the vehicle was occupied? Are you stupid? The guy obviously parks his truck there during school hours.
You can also buy cordless nail guns and/or rent them from Home Depot.

Show me one video of a a stance fag losing control and i will show you a hundred videos of brotruck faggots rolling coal.
Youre dellusional.

honestly considering how hard you're attacking someone who's saying brotruck faggotry is in fact faggotry i'm just assuming you're actually into brotrucks and you're trying to make the opposition look bad

Not when they at 10 under the limit

>truckfags will never roll coal with two engines at the same time
Marine diesels are where it's at.

>dude rolls coal on my Miata with the window open, unprovoked
>smell like the ass end of a school bus for a week
It took all my power to not brake check the guy and get a new car

>videos of a premeditated action are more common than an unintended accident
really makes you think
This lol

>uh yes, sweetheart
this is how roasties and thots think they have won an argument. often followed with a block on whatever social media you use

Your assumption is wrong.
Here is the long list of faggot drivers that i hate.
Diesel lifted Bro trucks.
Priuses.
Mexican’t ricers.
Illegal Mexican day laborers.
Old fat white guys in the fast lane going 60mph.
Volvo pussies.
Scions TCs.
Old people.
Niggers.
Volvo niggers.
Lexus rx330 cunts.
Bmw drivers.
Mercedes drivers.
Audi drivers.
Lone land barge suv drivers.
Rich faggots with no bars in expensive euro crap.
Basically anyone who doesnt drive 5mph over the posted speed limit sign.
Tailgaiters.
People who drive at you or behind you with their brights on at night.

All these faggots on this list should be damned to autonomous vehicles for life for their sins (once the technology is availble of course)

Oh how convenient .

Why are 90% of the guys with trucks like this overweight?

Because you gotta grow a flesh apron so you dont have to look at your micro penis anymore.

You are a saint and a scholar

>"She's not built for hills..."

I'm somwhat embarrassed for understanding that's reference

>car guy
>driving a pickup for fun

why?

Well not being cucked to pavement is nice. Going off roading and camping at sick locations is fun. Even if you go the pavement princess route pickups can be quick as fuck off the line. Smoking guys in sports cars is always fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=0yACTJl-P7s

cool blog but you should learn how to proofread if you want anyone to take your jealous shitpost seriously

Sorry youre on the list. have you tried not sucking ass at life.

>cucked to pavement
That analogy doesn't make any sense, and you're a fucking idiot.

>we
Truckolds are manlets and cling to a lower rung than the bandfags.

I've rolled coal, rode a harley with open pipes, rode a liter sportsbike with open pipes, reng denged a two smoke down main street, and put a whistle tip on a $500 civic.

it's all seriously overrated. These days the things I look for and mod for are gear/turbo/belt whine and induction roar. My DD is a 2001 VFR800 as long as the roads aren't frozen over.

>he doesn't know that lowering a car and increasing negative camber makes a car more stable
Do you even AW11

>Rollling """coal"""
Why do amerilards keep using wrong words?

it's a double entendre for their interest in rolling the other "coal"

Imagine being this mad

>Actual car guys just want a rwd car with a manual transmision, not some faggot soccor mom shit.
>If you were an actual car guy you wouldnt get a boner over a farm truck thats meant for hauling a trailer
Im a car guy and I love trucks. Owner of a 240sx and a chebby 1500 z71. You should kill yourself for getting so assblasted over an obvious troll post and basically saying "if you dont like rwd manual cars then youre not a real car guy"