I hate the rotary but love the sound and the car designs. If I LS swap a RX8...

I hate the rotary but love the sound and the car designs. If I LS swap a RX8, how can I make it so that the engine sounds like a rotary or modify so it can make a sound simular to the brarps

put a rotary in the ls

you have never driven or owned a rotary you busdriver neet

Have you tried not being a massive faggot?

You're gonna need to do an exhaust job. Run a hose from the exhaust manifold around the block and into the air conditioner intake. Then start it up, roll up the windows, and go for a drive.

That should cure any desire to fuck with a rotary.

yes

this

> I hate the rotary

Looks like an RX isn't for you

Even if it was half the price, an LS swap would likely be prohibitively expensive like it is for most of us.

Try putting a glock in your mouth and pulling the trigger that should work nicely.

>If I LS swap a RX8, how can I make it so that the engine sounds like a rotary or modify so it can make a sound simular to the brarps
You can't.
You can't make an LS sound like a rotary.

kekked

The only time I would dare do an engine swap is when that particular rotary dies in the rx8 - THEN it is acceptable to do the swap, the rx8 is the shitter version anyway. Now being able to replicate a particular engine that is literally different in every conceivable way in impossible friend. I have yet to see any LS swap rx to even sound remotely close to the legendary rotary noise, all you will hear is an ordinary, very gay, v8 engine.

So that begs the question, why the fuck would you buy a rotary car, swap out it's legendary rotary for a piece of shit v8 that every other motherfucker has, and then complain about it not having the noise of a rotary and then trying to duplicate it - when you could simply stick with the rotary.

Rotaries are actually not hard to understand. FACT: they have a lot less to go wrong then everyday piston engines - it's just that the things that do go wrong are more common; due to people not knowing how to handle and take care of the engine properly.

ls swap, then do a 20b swap

an LS with a large cam kinda sounds like a bridge ported 13b if you pierce your eardrums with knives

fpbp

Is this supposed to be funny?

Un-equal length headers and a cam is the closest youre going to get.

Just keep the rotary, it's literally the only reason to buy an RX8 to begin with.

ls engines are lighter than rotary engines making similar torque btw

>Just keep the rotory, it's literally the only reason to buy an RX8 to begin with
This is completely false, those who willingly purchase RX-8s know the Renesis is the worst 13B, know it's bound to blow up no matter how much you maintain it
People buy the RX-8 because it has a phenomenal chassis, it's a 4door coupe, and it likes having other manufacturers engines it cause it's a dirty little slut

I think Mercedes tried this in the 40s with mixed results.

>Renesis is the worst 13B

You are a good poster and we need more like you and less like valvetrain shitters.

I don't see an argument to the contrary you meme loving fuck

>mercedes
>mixed results

Checks out

>the Renesis is the worst 13B
why are people who rag on rotaries all the time so retarded? there are valid criticisms of the design, yet you faggots can't rationally argue for the life of you

Run eight individual exhaust pipes all the way to the rear of the car

Why not put a Twingo engine in an RX8?

Have fun with the 4.44 rear end on the Rx8
You'll go like 50 in 3rd with a T56

Shouldn't you be at school?

I'm teaching right now

Stock for stock the genesis can be viewed as the worst due to being under-oiled, choked, etc from factory.

The reinesis is objectively the worst 13b you can't go beyond a mild port on the stock housings because they changed the design on them, so you're stuck with an engine that eats gas like a viper but can crack 350hp. The reinsis sucks lol

>implying gears/rear ends can't be swapped
For a Gonzo that works in a shop, you have awful limited imagination

faggot

make it infinite revving

Just make a mixtape with different engine sounds and play it while you are driving, it will give your car a "european" feel and it could sound like anything you want even a spaceship.

mixing sugar with the petrol when you fill up the LS swapped rx8 should give you the sound you want

>the "my whole personality is that I own an rx-7 and refer to owning a rotary engined car any thread even when it's not related because I don't have anything else going on in my life other than seeking acceptance/a sense of community on a mongolian basket weaving forum" poster can't spell "Renesis".
go figure.

Not an argument sweetie, try again mkay?

Mazda will go HCCI soon. Rotary is shindeiru

I'm making a statement that you can't disprove, this turbo autist couldn't spell Renesis or even write a coherent post if his life were to depend on it.

I am not arguing with anyone.
Do you possess grade school reading comprehension?

@18362881
don't reply to tripfags
don't reply to beait

meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme

No, he actually had points to why the Renesis was shit, while all you did was personal attacks
It's like arguing with a women
>implying I'm wrong

>the tripfag that pretends to have a rotary starts posting when the usual daily reposted shitpost threads and shitposters come on

Cams will give it a loopy idle vromp vromp vromp instead of vrehhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm add a super charger to make it go weeeeeeeeennnnvroooom at wot add a turbo make i usssshhhhhh then a bov vent to atmosphere for a pacishh

I didn't argue his points, you turbo-tard, I shat on his personality and ability to speak English.
I am not arguing in favour of the Renesis.

Again, you fail basic reading comprehension.

do a full billet titanium block/crank/rods/pistons/heads so you can rev it to 20k+ rpms,should be pretty close

Wot. No way is an LS lighter then rotaries, and definetely not any lighter then the 13b Renesis, the lightest of the rotary engines.

Also >making similar torque
Oh you are shitposting, nobody in their right mind would think similar torque to a rotary is any level of achievement.

delusional

gay