Thinken about buying this 2010 camaro lt for a daily driver

thinken about buying this 2010 camaro lt for a daily driver

what does Veeky Forums think?

challenger or mustang instead fgt

mustang is better

>2010 ss camaro 0-60 = 4.7sec
>2010 rt challenger 0-60 = 5.2sec
>2010 gt mustang 0-60 = 4.9

How the 2 stupid niggers above me think the 2010 camaro isn't the best option by far, I have no idea.

You should get that malibu. Its far more versatile, cheaper insurance and most of all, comfortable.

Shit to drive though. I had one as a rental and it was straight up depressing.

post pic of your car with bread on hood and timestamp

>anything gm

Everyone musts top dick comparing with the Camaro and the Challeneger. The regular Mustang GT feels very much like an attainable GT cruiser. The Camaro SS is a sports car. The low visibility makes the driver feel like he's inside something that's agile.

Thats about the weakest argument for shit visability ive heard.

>low visibility is justified to be on a sports car

That's not an LT.
That's a 2SS.

I just find them ugly, senpai.
If OP likes them for aesthetics go for it. The 0.2 seconds 0-60 won't make a damn of difference in his life.

DD-ing a sports car usually sucks.

Go down wheel size and increase sidewall, all season and soft compound -> ur good senpai.

Only if you don't have fun with it.

I had one as a rental and I liked it. It had power and felt like a baby corvette to drive.

The visibility is annoying but doable. The windows are big enough to drive safely. You can't see the sky or the ground easily but you don't actually need to see those things and won't really affect your driving.

Backing up is hard though without the camera.

The auto was a 7 or 8 speed and was pretty good not great. I wouldn't rule out an auto if it was priced better than the stick but would take the stick if they were priced the same.

Don't, ride quality will beat you the fuck up

It's garbage

Do it

its good car but the mustang is just a superior daily driver. Also discernible difference of performance for spirited street driving compared to camaro. Challenger etc,etc just ask you to compromise to much in other aspect of the vehicle compared to the former cars mentioned so stick with cam/stang(trademark) only.

OP I drive this exact car. Mines manual 1SS though. Can't do leather seats. Anyway, get it. Just get it. It's awesome. It's fast, comfortable and the visibility isn't that bad. Also the early fth gen's have aged really well. I get compliments on mine all the time form normies. Great comfort and performance for your money.