>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Storyfag's imgur:
imgur.com/a/iNUlq

pre-war thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

sheknows.com/baby-names/name/ingram
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No Cait's allowed

Someone say ghouls?

No Caitposting below this post

Subhuman ghoul savages deserve death.

ghouls belong in a grave.
they're just irradiated half-niggers waiting to become feral.

Remember that time when a Ghoul threatened to wipe out a community because they wouldn't let him in, then when they let him in he wiped them out anyway because reasons?

Beatrix was the original ghoul-waifu

Beatrix should also be put to death like all the other zombie freaks

So what cities do you think we will see as the focus of future Fallout games?

New Orleans and Chicago are obvious choices.

You will never stop me loving my waifu

You can love her. You just can't post her. You have enough self control to do this, right?

worst dlc

I'm sorry, Lonesome Road is better than:
>Operation Anchorage
>Broken Steel
>Honest Hearts
>Courier's Stash
>All Fallout 4 DLC that isn't named Far Harbor

excellent taste

let me rephrase:
worst fnv story dlc

>LR
>better then Broken Steel
>Or Honest Hearts
lolno

Worst FNV DLC in terms of its story? Sure
Worst FNV DLC that is related to the story? Honest Hearts

is the weird haircut nvfag still around? what mod organizer do you use?

>Broken Steel
oh fuck we fucked up so bad with our story lets retcon it and add a couple really shitty quests!
>Honest Hearts
>Lets take interesting characters and story and fill it with the lest exciting missions in the history of the series!

I hope the new fallout is set in the NCR in 2315, start it in NCR capital with thousands of people living in there and you get to explore the NCR and its territories.

I have no idea what distinction you are trying to make.
but lets meet in the middle and admit that both are bad

My love for Cait cannot be contained. I need to share it with the world. Such is true love.

As in that Honest hearts had the better story, but of the two, Lonesome road was better despite this inferior story.

>oh fuck we fucked up so bad with our story lets retcon it and add a couple really shitty quests!
>Broken Steel quests
>Shitty
>Hating on the fact Bethesda actually admitted their mistake and fixed it unlike Obsidian who never did the same for New Vegas

ah, I see.
I have to disagree, as bland as the location/quests in HH were, LR still ranks lower in my eyes

bos fags get out! Leave my ghouls alone!

>Broken Steel quests
>good
pick one, and only one.
>New Vegas fucked up their ending
If you think the "We ended the game" was the stupid part, you're not even having the same discussion as I

That what did you think was the stupid part.

the entire story of it, the fact that you could have a fucking intelligent super mutant who suddenly, for no reasons starts to get philosophical and talk destiny so you get to die. Or the fact that you're not even the hero of it all?

You mean the great MORAL CHOICE of Fallout 3?

Also lol at the fucker who said joining the Powder Gangers was terrible, way to ruin a faction by having them kill you on sight. Future Bethesda quest designer right there.

AROUND GHOULD DONT BE A FOOL

> for no reasons
Except many of Fawkes combat banters are quotes from Zen Buddhist philosophy, the same philosophy shared by the other sane Super Mutant Uncle Leo.

If you were more culturally aware, you would have known that.

>Or the fact that you're not even the hero of it all?
Except you are, the entire game is one giant Jesus allegory where you take on the role of Jesus.

What was meant by this?

>Except you are, the entire game-
The entire game is you chasing your dad, then doing your dad's dream, then seeing your dad die, then joining Sarah Lyons in HER quest. You're always the companion to the story, helping the protagonists get shit done
>muh culture
oh please

I mean fuck, the big final mission is you following a giant robot as it does all the killing for you

>new fallout
>anything other than Fallout 3 or 4 remade for the n'th time with VR
wew lad

>then joining Sarah Lyons in HER quest
This is fundamentally wrong. Sarah has no quest beyond helping you take back the purifier which is yours, and your quest.

Post pure bos girls!

>oh please
>It's not my fault I am woefully ignorant!
It is

Scavenging bird

/fog/ my cat keeps putting his face infront of my fan, staying there until he sneezes. Then he does it again. Wat do?

he's assigned to scavenging isn't he? makes sense to me.

a fatty in a tank suit is still a fatty

Alright lads i'm about to start New Vegas after a few years, i need some mods. Any advices as the mods go ?

It's because she gobbles cock that she's so fat.

Why are there no cute trap follower mods for FO4 yet?

Because traps are gay

>wearing the hood
>hair out
does not compute

When you start to feel like even the "War" and Chinese Invasion is just a large scale Vault-Tec experiment to fuck with everyone

And?

>says to post pure bos girls
>doesn't post purest bestest bos girl
user... user this has to stop.

Because of the mesh for males. The body is too masculine to be a trap. Just like me

Haylen really is best girl. Rhys really doesn't deserve her.

>doesn't post purest bestest bos girl
Excuse me, user?

>he posts the not even whole girl
Nice legs user. Need me to reach that wrench on the top shelf for you?

sheknows.com/baby-names/name/ingram

>The name Ingram is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Ingram is: Ing's raven (Ing was the Norse god of peace and fertility). Used commonly as both a first name and as a surname during the Middle Ages.

>LR
>not better than Zeta
Seriously mate?

Can you really blame me for forgetting about MZ?

Yes.
>tfw you refuse to destroy the prydwen because of her

If you love someone, that doesn't matter. Ingram is smart, and responsible, and skilled, and isn't crazy like some of the other bos, and she's pretty, and she proves she isn't held back by her injury by going on missions with you. Shes a very admirable person. These are the things that matter.

After all, they'd be broken down at the side of the road somewhere without her.

I really wish there was more to those terminal entries about trying to find her a date.

w-why not

Is your psycho stalker still stalking you?

Yes.

I couldn't find the bodies he was talking about, and the kidnapping was a normal kidnapping and we rescued them no problem.

Some would assume it was all talk, but I'm more clever than that.

I have to assume he hired the raiders, and they were just henchmen. I'm still on the lookout.

Our settlements are informed and on the lookout, hopefully we can keep everyone safe.

>collars
>vault corsets
>just one stocking
>skirts

Caitfag, what the fuck did you post

How do these post-war nations/communities and tribes last as lon as they do? There are no manufacturing capabilities but they all still use guns and shit. What gives?

writers that /can't/ into proper worldbuilding

and dogmeat!

In Fallout 4, you can wander a hundred feet from a settlement and find a cache of weapons, ammo and more! Over 200 years later.

Uhh, the NCR has the Gun Runners, and Van Graffs, to make weapons, and we know people like Ashur use the mills of The Pitt to make ammo and shit on the East Coast.

Not to mention, we see workbenches, and people talking about making weapon mods and ammo, all the time.

Why is this game such a pain in the ass on PC? I verified the game (stupid in hindsight) since I had removed some mod files and it re-downloaded 1 file which reset my widescreen fix, enabled v-sync, doubled my load times and capped my fps at around 30 and I had to spend at least half an hour unfucking everything to get it somewhat to where it's supposed to be again. I can't even remember all the things I did to get it running so smoothly.

The m4/AR-15 doesn't exist in the Fallout Universe.

The assault rifle looks like a futuristic Lewis Gun.

>and capped my fps at around 30
How? the PC version of the game doesn't even have a frame limiter on it by default.

I've been waiting to repost that one user's pic tearing the assault riffles asshole open. Enjoy. Bethesda can't into guns.

Actually I made a mistake, it was capped at 47. As to how don't ask me. I fiddled with vsync in fallout4 and prefs along with the enb file and now it seems to be fixed. Was slow and sluggish as hell and even lowering the godrays etc. didn't seem to affect it.

@183629932
>The M4/AR-15 doesn't exist in the Fallout Universe
this is some fancy bait

>turning off v-sync
>In a BEthesda game
bad move m8.

Yeah but the engine's a piece of garbage that has a chance shit the bed anytime something happens

Like earlier I raided a super mutant camp, as soon as the AI was alerted the game droped to 5 or less fps

After killing them all, the game was fine, there were a couple more mutants that didn't know i were there, but as soon as i alerted them, the game went back to a crawl

I don't see how people fuck up their game to where shit like this happens.

Creation is garbage, but I've never seen shit like this happen.

playing vanilla no mods, shrug.

Wait no, let me guess, THAT is my mistake? Right?

I've had similar experiences with physics, like mirelurk eggshell pieces getting stuck in the floor or mirelurk hatchling corpses. It can go down to slideshow levels and I have to reload a save or pray the object shakes itself loose.

Goddammit now I want to go full autistic, reinstall Fo4 and go to town with every settlement.

Yes I post this every time I see that shitheap mentio- Welp. Guess posted it first. Not an user's tho, m8. Tripfags contribute too (sometimes it's even a decent contribution).

The Service Rifle is the bastard child of the AR-10 (.308/7.62x51 NATO) and AR-15 (.223/5.56x45 NATO) and has wood furniture. It weighs 8.0lbs, about the same as your average M16. More, yes, but that can be chalked up to wooden furniture. The receiver would have to be aluminum to make up for it.
>ha, stupid tripfag!
>ive got you
>where's the real m4, you fag
It's the Marksman Carbine, and it's visually (and weight-wise) extremely similar to the Mark 18 Mod 0 CQBR Upper for the M4 Carbine, with a SOPMOD 4x Day Optical Scope with some sort of laser(?) mounted on the scope just above it.

In short, fuck you, the ArmaLite Rifle is absolutely plausible in the Fallout universe and the only reason we don't see it is because Bethshit is more concerned with "MUH AESTHETIC," considering their reasoning for the """assault""" """rifle""" was wanting something that would "look badass with power armor."

Have some more.

It's honestly such a bad weapon that I only ever equiped it once when I first got the game, saw how shit it was in every sense, then scrapped every one I come across every time sense.

Anyone here actually use that shit gun?

The Fallout 4 assault rifle?

It is actually pretty good if you fully upgrade it

not that guy but feel free to continue posting, do you have a link for the guy who did this?

Thats pretty cool, really cool.

And another helping.

reminder: if the settlement system had been done properly this is how every sanctuary shouldve looked like by the end of the game

Uhh no, Sancutrary shouldn't have looked like that because, while complex, its also hilariously retarded looking for a number of reasons

>that bronze statue on top of a shanty
That won't be a problem in the future.

start listing them

^This is one of the biggest problems of this design.

Those statues would crush the wooden shanty buildings they are placed upon.

Not to mention, there would be no way for them to get them up there in the first place.

>journey to tenpines, preparing to embark into the northeast
>make usual pitstop at based kelly the brahmin dealer at the house by the tracks
>notice rabid dog behind her, not aggroing for some reason
>sneak right up to it and stab it in the face
>see its name while trying to loot, "wounded dog"
>google it
>reload to autosave so fast it gives me whiplash
>go back and the dog's gone

just end me

Not him, bu
>Let's take this perfectly fine living area, and tear it all down to make another scrap metal Tetanus haven

No, just the stills. Sorry, mate. And believe me, I've looked.

>implying it wasn't a scrap metal tetanus town to begin with