The Grand Top Tour Gear Ep.2

Have you watched it? Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

vodlock.co/h8uq8fkw9y55
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Public transport vs automobiles is boring.

I'm currently downloading something that is hopefully the episode and not a virus.

They fired Mike Skinner as the American and hired british racing driver Abbie Eaton as the new "stig".

That was literally the only interesting part. TGT is circling the bowl already and the bois are getting too old.

Where can I watch this for free? The first episode would be nice to see too.
t. Poor boy

surprised me with woman Stig. Is it forced diversity or not? She seems to drive well and I would like to think Jeremy wouldn't agree to force that shit.
These races are always boring. No one told them throughout the years, that we know this is all scripted and pointless?

How did you pay for amazon video?

I pay 19,99€ per year and I have both amazon prime and prime video.

don't tell anyone
vodlock.co/h8uq8fkw9y55

*how much

thank you brother sir

I could tell by vouce, for the 1 second she talked, that It’s Sabine Schmittz, who has done a number of bits with British Top Gear

It's included with normal prime, isn't it?

You are retarded.

I heard that in some countries you have to pay it as an extra over prime membership

Definitely not. The girl looks actually attractive

I don't think it is. First of all I couldn't identify the accent as particularly German, and I'm German. Also Sabine has more of a hump nose, a bit more wrinkly skin and droopier eyes. This driver has cat eyes and a straighter nose.

>Thoughts?
It wasn't bad.

Why did they lapped the Mercedes AMG GT on the eboladrome with traction control enabled, tho?

I enjoyed it, felt much more like they're back to their usual selves, and having taken on the criticisms of last season they're more confident with what they have now.
it's Abbie Eaton, as said

her name *is* in the credits and on the drivetribe site.

Is she actually competitive or got there jsut because she's well connected and woman?

Who cares, she's /ourstig/.

It feels like I'm watching Top Gear. I guess it's okay.

I also start skipping the celebrity/ies part again because I don't give a liquid fuck about it, so it definitely IS top gear again.

I don't mind celebrity parts as long as they're not shilling their shows.

>How did you pay for amazon video?

It was ok.

Celebrity face off continues to be more interesting than it should be.

Feels good. I liked this celebrity face off even more than the last one.
> That guy with all that stuff on

>How did you pay for amazon video?
>giving a billionaire (9 (nine) zeros) your money

I skipped the "race", so that left me with 30 minutes of content. Anyway, they should bring back challenges with old cars

Why are there two James May?

I enjoyed it a great deal. Their banter is back on form.

>Anyway, they should bring back challenges with old cars
Aren't they unable to do that because it was signed over when Top Gear was sold to the BBC?

I wish Top Gea... erm Grand Tour still had those buy a cheap car and report back to challenges type challenges instead of these boring public transport vs cars "races".

Yeah, shitbox challenges were what made tg funny a lot of the timely, scripted order not.

This show is so boring and tired. Whatever magic there once was is lost.

The lads are getting old. The Grand Tour was a mistake

Race was boring, Ep. 1 was far better

Was nothing but
>Jet Blue ad.mp4

Can't be fucked even torrenting it after the few episodes of s01 I saw tbqh. I don't know if it was the Top Gear production staff specifically or a general British attitude but they really were vital to the quality of the show.

I'd be vital too if I'd get paid millions for travelling the world driving the most exotic cars ever made while acting and banting with my friends for X months per year. 100% sure famalam ding ding.

Jeremy has been good this season getting some funny moments from the Celebs

What?

Why do rich people put up with perverts fondling their bits at the airport?

It was a few things. BBC noncompete meant that they couldn't do half of the shit they did on TG, to the point where James couldn't say oh cock. Amazon production wanted them to appeal more to murricans. And yeah they're getting too fucking old. Age is a cunt.

top lad

>TGT is circling the bowl already and the bois are getting too old.
The real issue is the Top Gear format is as good as it can get and they can't use it. It's not their fault.

The last episodes of TGT and TG followed a basic structure:

>review of a car + timed lap main video part 1 bants and the news main video part 2 [you can safely skip this part] main video part 3

>vodlock.co/h8uq8fkw9y55
Based user

>angry about a shitty car being damaged
>complains about scripts

they got you good, fag

i forgot my amazon password cos this show is the only reason i ever made an amazon account

fugg me

>not watching the man in the high castle

Redeem yourself.

Way better than first season.

I want to see Hammond crash the new 911 GT2 RS next season.
I also want a good old "Jeremy, Hammond and May choose three different cars and find out which one is the best" episode. With new cars and with 100 bucks shitheaps.

Merci, twingo

>forgetting how bad the trio was in their last few seasons before leaving for Amazon

The JUST Tour

nice try BBC shill

Banter street was really good this time around, got a few good chuckles out of me. I feel like things are really looking up compared to last season. I hope they can continue on that path and maybe give us a cheap car challenge this time.

Yeah episode 1 was alright because the hoff is cool but this time it was two literally whos so i just skipped it.

reminder that Mister Generally Clarkson has literally made a car out of bones, skin and meat in an episode.

Gib back old car challenges. The American challenge, when Jeremy carried dead cow carcass on the roof of his Camaro, that was something.

Honestly, it was their twilight. I hoped they would come out refreshed, with the new crew, but it's the same old scripted shit, that made TG barely watchable in the last years

I think the BBC is cockblocking them from doing the challenges again.

Merci twingo

literally a 10x improvement over season 1 so far

I was thoroughly entertained.

I think the jags in Colorado episode in the trailers is going to be a cheap jag challenge

Yeah, I'm sceptical of how much more they have in them. Certainly no more than a few years. Just hope they don't try too hard, and retire on a positive note.

They did have Maserati challenge in the first season. If they try hard enough, they can find a loophole.

Merci, twingo

It was pretty shit though, i hope they make it better this time if they do one.

>Do we really want to talk about the episode of them driving in some fuckistan place
Yo the special episodes were the bomb tha fuck you talking about

>Vietnam special
>Bolivia Special
>Patagonia Special
Top Gear kino