ITT: autistic things you do when driving alone

ITT: autistic things you do when driving alone

>listen to eurobeat unironically
>internally say "HAYAI" when I see a nice car drive past
>generally pretend to be dagumi without the high speed

I do this even with normies in the car, they have admitted they really like it.

>drive 60+ around bends in an automatic
>play music loudly and scream at the top of my lungs to the point Im getting looks from other cars
>swerve inbetween traffic like an asshole

my ex thought I was retarded when I played it

fap in the back and pretend im smashing a chick

I hope that’s why she’s an ex.

>put on anison, eurobeat, or just the radio
>sing along
I also complain about other cars regardless of whether there's someone else in my car

that and she cucked me behind my back

>do the speed limit
>use my turn signals
>never look any incoming driver in the face, ever

I pretend to be a hihg sped rally driver on local bends in my Mini, but quit and clench my ass tight as soon as I feel it slipping

Sounds like you're just having fun as a functioning human being.

I used to listen to eurobeat and drive my 2001 Fiat Seicento as fast as it would go down some very dangerous* unlit country roads near me. It was all good fun. I don't rag on my Micra as much because it isn't a lemon, but I do occasionally go nuts.

*Potholes and deep ditches dotted all over the road, adverse camber, trees either side, narrow and winding road, blind corners, construction site nearby so constantly damp and muddy road surface; it was more of a special rally stage than a touge pass.

I live in Croatia, so our roads are even worse. I popped a tire on a curb the other day. thankfully the rim is intact

>I don't rag on my Micra as much because it isn't a lemon
wouldn't it make more sense the other way around then, to baby a lemon but to beat on the reliable?

This, though most of my friends are petrol heads anyway, so they asked me to copy the entire SEB collection for them afterwards
Also:
>drive twisty back road to work even at times when the highway would be faster
>even take dirt road shortcut on dry days just so I can justify my dd being ff for "rallying"
>handbrake turn hairpin on back road on wet days
>drive economically when I can't speed up further (speed off to 70km/h in 2nd, only to immediately shift to 5th)
>barely stay under twice the limit or 50 over since that means bye license if caught

Would you prefer that she cucked you in front of you?

You baby the reliable car so that it stays that way. You beat on the lemon because you don't care about it and you know it's going to break anyway.

Are you me? I do all of these plus say "N-NANI??" or "MASAKA"

some people are into that

When I feel the need to swear at people while singing along to my tunes, I will continue singing the melody while changing the lyrics to my desired obscenities.

B-BAKA...

I listen to eurobeat unironically.
I've already gotten my brother and like 5 of my friends into it and one of them has even watched all of initial d.

>listen to old runescape themes unironically despite playing RS3
>aim for the perfect rev matches for no reason
>occasionally have loud REEE fests where I reeee as loud as possible

>occasionally have loud REEE fests where I reeee as loud as possible
I actually REEEEEE sometimes in my car, when nobody can hear. Feels good.

T. virgin driver

I make car noises when I drive alone, but not just one car. Its like a mix of vtec, random waste gate noises, and rev limiters. Its also not in sync with my throttle at all.

Start screaming death grips GUILIOTIIIINE

99 revmatch

>sing really loud
>see how loud I can yell
>make blow off valve zoidberg sounds when changing gear
>pretend to be retarded if I pull up next to someone at the lights

nice

i'm guilty of this too

>pedal my motorcycle when passing cyclists

I actually kek'd a little.

>>pretend to be retarded if I pull up next to someone at the lights
Do you yell HAHA!! I WAS ONLY PRETENDING!!! when pulling off?

Every time I switch lanes I actively try to dodge the reflectors

>wave thank you to people even if I was the one waiting
Y-you too.

>talk to myself and yell "SORIYA" and "DORIYA" to keep me fired up and concentrating while doing extreme rally action

>ITT: autistic things you do when driving alone
Meant to say when driving with mommy

>ITT: autistic things you do when driving alone
OP, Listen to mommy explain again that I will never have a drivers license because I'm "special"

>be cruising on the highway
>let go of the gas and rev it up to simulate the sound of changing gears

You fucked up, god foot yells that to prevent himself from concentrating too hard, not the other way around

Whenver my friend is driving, he listens to weeb music but plays it quietly so nobody hears him

But when I'm driving and he's with me, I blast weeb music to the max with the windows rolled down while yelling "WE'RE WEEBS!!!!!!!!!!" just to embarass him