HOLY SHIT LEARN WHERE YOUR FUCKING OIL GOES WHEN YOU TAKE OUT THE PLUG SOME OF US HAVE TO DRIVE ON THIS ROAD EVERY...

HOLY SHIT LEARN WHERE YOUR FUCKING OIL GOES WHEN YOU TAKE OUT THE PLUG SOME OF US HAVE TO DRIVE ON THIS ROAD EVERY SINGLE DAY YOU ASSHOLE

how about putting kitty litter on it instead of complaining about it on a Ghanan cocoa bean enthusiast forum

who uses a jack to change oil on a truck, and is the tire resting on the jack, and is the chassis even on that jack stand?

what tha fuck is going on here?

Fellas quick tip if you spill shit in your garage soak it up with sawdust. Kitty litter works good but it literally turns into mud with the slightest amount of water and it gets everywhere

I have a blender I use for grinding up cat litter, it works much better as a powder, just try to avoid inhaling the dust, bentonite dust is bad for you.

The truck is on the jack stand

>he has dead tree flesh just laying around

>he's a soygoy with a toxoplasmosis generator spreading his mindrotting estrogen indusing disease all over his house, and therefore has kitty litter in his house

wew

>spends his days sawing wood for no god seen reason just to get the effect that he does manly things around the house so he in turn can't be called a soiboi on a kazakhstani horse meat forum
what a crazy world huh

>Not carving the lady beautiful objects out of extravagant woods like purpleheart or snake wood

Sad!

Whittling and

My point was, you can just go out and buy sawdust the same way you can go out and buy cat litter.
The fact that your post was
>just laying around
Implies you already have cat litter laying about, and are not willing to go out and purchase sawdust.
Since you have cat litter laying about, you are a soyboy.

Whittling & woodworking is good for the soul.

I don't have a cat, but most autofags have cat litter in their garage. Even the shop I work at had some when we ran out of the proper oil absorber

Cat litter vs Sawdust.

How about you faggots just stop forgetting where the fucking oil catchpan is?

I have a panlet and it is pretty inadequate

I just drain it into a couple of old ice-cream tubs an burn it. Rip in piece, environment.

>his oil-burning stove doesn't have a catalytic converter in the chimney

Cats kill performance, m8. I fitted a straight pipe in its place.

I actually have a question about this. I have a gas can full of old gas I drained from a bike I bought, don't want to throw out the gas can (which AFAIK I would have to do if I wanted to get rid of the gas at the county hazardous waste dump), shit's like $20, but I don't want to pour the gas down the drain either. wut do?

Mix it with some oil and use it in a 2-stroke engine

>laying

>tfw no two stroke
guess I better get an nsr. or a chainsaw.

BURN IT

Cat litter is too expensive can’t I just use cats?

>Not going to fastenal and buying a case of oil dry.

>fastenal
????

Industrial supply store

A properly working Cat does not affect performance at all.

During your next oil change, dump the gas in with the old oil and then take it to auto zone and dump it there. I've done this with coolant and gas PLENTY of times.

then why is there a gap? it's on the jack

>fastenal
Read it as Fast Anal

Do you know anything about internal combustion and back pressure?

Didn't think so.