/opgg/ - One Piece Games General

It's 20th Anniversary, but it is also summer edition

>General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP!
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database: optc-db.github.io
Calender: optc-agenda.github.io/
(NEW)Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
(OLD)Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KAi-2_4V2mq6E42UrVk1ktpZlfXFGK9soh_biYoNkM/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYsJghfg_Eu_IgUAcEkuALfc1-XUNAzG0a__0L4ILyat2r5g/viewform
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

>OPTC Event list (could not fit in OP)
pastebin.com/hf8KW9pJ

Other urls found in this thread:

optc-db.github.io/drops/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Real new thread

>Global Event
Colosseum (Saga, Musshuru, Kid, Urouge, Mr. 7 and Ms. Father's Day): 7/19 - 7/20, 7/21 - 7/23
7/18 - 8/01: Pekoms and Baron Raid
7/18 - 7/24: Thousand Sunny - 2nd Anniversary Ship
7/18 - 7/25: Smoker Fortnight, Zeff Fortnight, CP9 Fortnight
7/23 - 7/25: Conis Secret Quest
7/23: Monster Chopper Raid
7/25 - 8/1: Mihawk Kai Raid
7/25 - 8/1: Cobimeppo Fortnight, T-Bone Fortnight, Wapol Fortnight
7/26 - 8/13: Gecko Moria Coliseum
7/26 - 7/30: Whitebeard Ambush
7/26 - 7/31: Extra Special Snails
7/27: Blackbeard Raid
7/27 - 7/28: Skill Up x2
7/30: Aokiji Raid
8/01 - 8/08: Franky Fortnight, Hannyabal Fortnight
8/03: Enel Raid
8/06: Pica Raid
8/10: Ivankov Raid

>JP Event
Colosseum (Kyros, Kanjuro, Capone, Ganfall, not Foxy): 7/19, 7/22 - 7/23
7/13 - 7/24: Madame Sharley Fortnight
7/18 - 7/25: Snail Rate Up (Meat)
7/18 - 8/01: Swimsuit Viola and Bonney Fortnight (1/2 stamina)
7/18 - 8/01: Robin's 20th Anniversary Fortnight
7/20 - 7/26: T-Bone Fortnight, Elizabello II Fortnight, Heart Pirate Fortnight (all 1/2 stamina)
7/22 - 7/26: Strawhat Island
7/22 - 7/29: Halloween Luffy and Zoro on unlockable adventures
7/22 - 7/24: 20th Aniversary Sugo-Fest!
7/24: Garp Raid, Tesero Fortnight
7/24 - 7/26: Skill Up 2x
7/25 - 8/01: Snail Rate Up (Cotton Candy)
7/27 - 8/03: CP9 Fortnight, Nami's Wedding, Tontatta Tribe (Mansherry) Fortnight
8/01 - 8/07: Snail Rate Up (Cola)
8/02 - 8/07: Booster and Evolver Island
8/02 - 8/04: Super Success

That one's a shitpost, ignore that one

>5 posters at a time
>Thread wars

It was made first and has legit info. You're just being childish for some retarded reason.

It is also obviously a shitposter who made that thread.

>Replying to shitposts

I'll just stay on this one. It has an updated event list and is not SP

At least they didn't use the edited one

Guy who recently got his account back here with some questions.

Is there an updated resource for guides and stuff right now? I went to that blog that used to have all info on raids and stuff and it hasn't been updated since november.

Also what's up with those things like turtles and evo material isles being locked behind rainbow gems? Is this like an event thing or did they change it?

>Is there an updated resource for guides and stuff right now?
No just the character table.

>Also what's up with those things like turtles and evo material isles being locked behind rainbow gems?
You can pay a gem to activate the island for 30 mins in case you're in a pinch for evo mats and can't wait days for their island to return.

You can use youtube and get an idea on what kind of teams could work

>Is there an updated resource for guides and stuff right now?

The best place is probably reddit.

Post your box and use optc-db.github.io/drops/ to figure out where you need to catchup.

Here's my box.

It's been a while since someone posted the meme box.

We did it lads. The other thread is going to 404 any second now. No one can beat us when we join forces with our nakama power!

>Mod nuked the thread
Either based mod or based proxy report spammer. Whatever works.

The important thing is that everyone stays on top of it because I've no doubt shitposter-kun is gonna keep trying to get his epic meme thread up until he gets his way

I'm curious. Are you all that upset the words Storm and Pirates are included in an opening post? Just what did that person do to deserve such hatred? I'm genuinely curious. Did they hack the game and crash the servers or got a majority of the thread banned from the game for a period of time?

He made a thread before bump limit to change shit to the OP without updating it. It's shitposting, as simple as that.

People are tired of shitposting you guys aren't funny just stop

It was like under 10 posts before limit no?

What are you talking about?

i got em all lads

bump

What's the point of these Rare Fighters quests?

>Anni Luffy has 5 sockets

damn that's nice

new players I guess?
and they drop evolved fodder for the dex

Should I get those evolved fodders?

Easy way to get skill ups and sockets if you really want to.

>tfw Jabra barely drops
I don't care for the rest, I just need Jabra.

I really hope there's a TS Summer Robin Island along with Nami's. I went from being too shit to farm those islands to stomping 60 Tesoro in the span of a week.

Are any of these good? I just got Blueno.

You socket the RR versions with them.

So thanks to time travel we know Magellan, bon chan, jinbei and hannyabal will be boosted during the next Colo rotation.
The last time we got this too before the next batch of rr, the one with Enel.
Also all the impel down Fn will be unlockable from the shop thingy on the extra island. So this pretty much confirm a sugo at the end of the month with Magellan legend.

fuck yeah, was able to finish two blue Mihawks

You mean Chief Warden Hannyabal Legend

>tfw no HoG units

>1000 year old old lady in loli body
Also the antagonist a guy no one cares about that's tangentially related to Tesoro. The whole filler ends in a no stakes fight

>Story makes CP0 out to be a total bitch
>The most everyone not Zoro Sanji Luffy or Olga contribute is getting captured
>Only reason Luffy even has difficulty against Mad Treasure is because muh nakama
I liked Olga as a character but yeah even as an OVA that exists solely to promote Film Gold this was pretty low effort

>one off max for Inuarashi
Guess I can almost retire Sabo from my Buggy runs unless he's really needed

Could anyone give me a quick rundown on skill manuals?
I searched the shitposter's guide to the Grand Line but either i'm using the wrong keyword or its not covered.

Didnt want to feed it to a unit and it turn out to be useless

More specifically. Lion's Song for Zoro

nevermind they're reffered to as tomes. back to reading with me

Skill manuals have a chance of raising the skill level of the unit portrayed on the book. If you feed the book to the unit you'll see it glows in yellow in the preview screen. Don't feed them outside of skillup events because the chance is really low.

No wait tomes are for sockets, if you were referring to a book with a specific unit portrayed on it (lion song), then it's a skillbook

>4/5 on my first set of 6* Lucci book

thx. New to the game but its fun so i'm trying to get into it.
I'll try to keep the dumb questions to an absolute minimum. good to know some ppl are looking out

if you are not sure about something just ask anyway, lot of the stuff isnt explained properly by the game itself

My only other question this early in the game is is this banner worth summoning on? / is there a ranking system for how worth it particular banners are.

I've been looking at the character tier charts though i haven't looked deeply into all of them to see which are limited time obtainable and such. so thats all ive got to go on so far.

Ask every little question you think of. This game loves to fuck you over so it's best to be sure before you do anything.
This thread needs all the activity it can get too.

Those manuals have about a 15% chance to give a skill-up, so we all hoard them until skill-up chance x2.

You should only ever spend gems when we have a sugo, which you'll know is going on because the tavern button glows red. At low level any sugo is worth pulling on since it's the only time you can get 6* characters.

Cool I'll keep saving then and grinding out story / side adventures.
I haven't looked too much into missions yet. though they seem like a later thing.

there is a thing called sugo fest where you usually get a better chance at summoning better unit they happen around every 2 week depending of the event, its highly suggested to not pull outside of a sugo fest (you'll know its on when the summon thing is glowing red)
sugo fest give higher chance to pull certain character and some sugo fest are gold only so people usually pull when there is unit they want boosted
also you can only pull legend during sugo fest

Definitely going to miss the going sunny

At least it was around for something useful this time.

Not to mention I had an excuse to use a bunch of units I haven't used yet.

Having her during Kid Colo and Doffy was a gift from the heavens. Both are bosses I can do without the anni sunny, but it was so fucking fast.

I just maxed GPU with 7 skillbooks

WHY HAVE I BEEN PLAYING GLOBAL ALL THIS TIME

Baka Gaijin

Same. I wanted to socket my QCK Jabra, but at least I can hope to get 1 skillup from 20 Franky books.

MAGELLAN LEGEND BOIS

ONLY QUADS CAN STOP HIM

I don't really think it means anything, there could also be a second 20th Anni Sugo announced. It all fits nicely yes, but wouldn't say it's "confirmed" for sure.

>wake up
>no Pudding

Pulled whitebeard last sugo and I can't put him in ny barto team because muh crew costs.

Also pulled 3d2y zoro and TS brook and I can't evolve them for my Llaw team.

I fucking hate crew cost.
How much time is the sunny staying? If I can use it to clear tower of justice then I can use all my cola on the real sunny but I'd rather wait for a 0,5 stamina in story nissions if I can.

>2017
>Still being limited by crew cost

five 6+ legends is 325 cost
thats like what, level 290?
:^)

The guy I was replying to clearly plays global, and they dont even have 3 6+ legends so you can lower that number :^)

Add in a couple Tenryuubitos too which are cost 99

Has the director done anything noteworthy before?

Ikasenai yooo
Ikasenai yooo

Theory: I'm almost sure our shitposter-kun is actually Storm Pirates. He bitched about quitting the game because noone likes him anymore like 2 months ago, changed his name to "Quitting" in game, yet for some strange reason, he keeps playing every day. It's almost like he only wants attention...

/off

I'm starting to actually run out of good units to level...last time I pulled I spend 150 gems on the 3D2Y Zoro boosted sugo.

What are the chances that we get guaranteed legend/3 multi on the next sugo?

I'm on the same boat, I have almost 300 gems, haven't pulled since 2nd anni and have a million turtles and pigs ready for feeding units, but everything useful I have is already maxed
I just want a gold only sugo, guaranteed legend would be great as well

I'm gonna kill the dude that designed Ideo colo, what a piece of shit.

Sengoku best legend! 6+ Soon!

It's literally designed for G4, Neko and other "make X matching" bullshit units. It's so unfair.

literally what's the point in you spamming this?

>2 PSY 6+ legends currently (soon 3 with 6+ Shanks)
>2 STR 6+ legends
>1 QCK, 1 DEX, 1 INT
it'll be a while until it's Sengoku's turn
unless they start changing colors more often like they did with TS Luffy and G4

storm pirate doesnt exist, the account is the shitposter having his only facade for his made up persona
everything else is obviously a lie and you would be dumb to believe that, i thought everyone knew that but i guess not

nah they are probably going to do a full turn again, next one is probably dex and i would guess marco since he is the older one, the dex will obviously be croc and the int mihawk
unless they make another new legend with a 6+ at launch in which case that one color will have to wait

It's not even that. it's more the 3rd and 4th stage for me.
Like that fucker on stage 4 with his barrier after his revive. I mean if he just revvied that wouldn't be a problem, but the fact that he uses a 5 good barrier means that I have to bring a really specific unit to clear him. I have vander decken that would works but I can really only use him in a Zoro team, which means I can't get the matching orb thingy. So far Sabo works vs him, but that means I can't use him on stage 3 which is another pain in the ass.

This is the team I use, I have to use Sanji to clear stage 3 but this require that I farm matching orb before, Hajrudin can fuck my run because of his buff if I don't get matching orb, Luffy require multiple matching orb to be clear. Intvankov is fine.
I use Sabo to beat Blue Gilly but I don't know what would happen if Sabo get a red orb on the revive, I don't know if I have still the damage to clear it.

yeah, that's my opinion as well

Luffy is also a huge pain, you eat his Despair so thats a kill for units with a lot of HP.
I'm glad I don't have any Fighter captains so I can skip on him.

The problem with Sengoku is that there's no other form to base his 6+ artwork from. They could take that old one from Dressrosa but that would feel more like a downgrade.

Yeah, Marco is only here because IF I get Luffy I have to heal back or I can clear Gilly. That's annoying that you have to bring a specific unit just for 1/3 run.

I'm not really sure why i farm him though. I have almost all the fighter orb booster and I'm not sure his 2x would make that much of a difference with the damage that G4 shits out.

Are you stupid? You can literally go to YouTube right now and watch her guides or go to twitch and watch her streams.

Having as many units as you can will always help. You never know when it will be useful. I kinda play to max out every unit that fits in my Legend teams, even if I might never use them.

>Wasted all my exp on kid RR
>pull barto next sugo
I only use kid for doffy and even then I could do perfectly fine without him. At least I like kid, shame I can't get his much valuable colo version

>tfw can reliably clear Raids.

I guess I'm finally getting there.

>that
>Raid
Boi, that's basically a glorified fortnight.

does it matter what color turtle you use? do they need to be purple turtle to purple unit?

You get a 1.5x boost to EXP whenever you feed a unit that is of the same colour, so you get more out of the turtle/pigs when you feed them to their respective colours.
It might not matter that much for the smallest ones, but for the princess or elder turtles which grant a LOT of exp you want the multiplier to get the most out of them.

Let me have my moment.

RR Kid is absolutely fantastic with that low turn special
I used him for Duval and Boa, and I'm sure I could have used him in more places that need a low turn aoe burst

You can use both g4 specials on stage 3, kill fodder on stage 4 and then just stall on Gilly for 4 turns since he hits for shit.

This team hasn't failed once. Robin can be replaced.

so is neo mihawk just regular mihawk as QCK?

My Ideo is at 17 turn so I'm almost done.
I can use your team though, How do you kill gilly?

QCK, +Free Spirit, extra socket and 1 turn less CD

easier to max but harder to socket
with mihawk being here every weekend socket are not that much of a problem tho