2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

When Edition

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
ghostbin.com/paste/uv37h
UPDATE YOUR ARCHIVER BEFORE COMPLAINING ABOUT CORRUPT DOWNLOADS

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive
ghostbin.com/paste/w6473

>Recommended Games: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/kG6i19AW

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll AND MISSING FILES ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

HOW TO PLAY RPG MAKER GAMES IN LINUX
pastebin.com/21Yi6vnt

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
www50.zippyshare.com/v/17MCS5Bb/file.html

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
hgg2d.github.io/

RJ Gallery SCRIPT
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ciwsv2l14inic9e/DL Site Previewer.html

DLsite partial interface translation script
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.nz/#F!dssjSJ4R!EAwCogg9ZEkJvowDIg319A

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/2251137
n.biyori.moe/4417g9Qm
www38.zippyshare.com/v/Coe7zFYi/file.html
anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/
i.imgur.com/LA4CMLo.png
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ162718.html
0x0.st/DyH.7z
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ170185.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Firs for how do i play with the loli in VQ1?

Why no Prontera theme
;_;

3rd for VH is dead, and has been dead for years

:C

There is no loli in VQ1.

Blue Guardian crack when

Can someone make a MTL ver of
RJ193055? I swear I've been trying for 1 week and I didn't manage to get it to work, did the tutorial many times but retards like me can't do figure it out even with that.

Cowtits a best

Bump

that's a lot of P.

Post link and I'll think about it, too lazy to search for it AND fix you being retarded all at once

Been out of the loop for the last month or so. Any good loli games come out recently?

sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/2251137

Onegai senpai

NO GAEMS

>no replaying Virgin's Protection Magic everytime the habisain releases a new patch

Is our autistic overlord planning to ever finish that translation?

He just released his 84% patch a couple days ago. Next thing he is going to do is work on matching it up with the latest version of the game.

Full translation god know's when. Maybe after I can read moonrunes myself

n.biyori.moe/4417g9Qm

It's ATLAS because I'm not going to wait a few hours just for your fap.

what is this sagiri picture

video sauce?

Can't figure out how to unlock the scenes from that farming game in the last thread (twins of the pasture)

Does anyone have the save for it?

use wait

Don't you unlock all the scenes if you clear your debt? Seem like it from an user's screenshot last thread.

I just finished RJ170185 and as a certified vanilla loving purefag, I enjoyed it. Some consensual love dickings would've been great, but nevertheless my heartboner had a good time. Too bad the mom was a massive fucking slut, but you can't have it all.

Finished finished, or got your first ending finished?

Just the True end, and frankly I prefer keeping it that way.

anyone got RJ126642?

How do you get the last scene.

Damn...that means all the scenes are loaded into the bad route, then.

By reading the dialogues that tells you how to trigger the ending.

Oh I heard the ending CG wasn't saved or something and planned to leave that for last. Thanks.

If you go for True end, you'll miss out on nearly all loli scenes but for the mom only 3 out of 23 scenes are missing.

whats the translation of the pleasure of cumming inside?

*best route

>When
>Now

www38.zippyshare.com/v/Coe7zFYi/file.html
RJ204315

>anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/

Who wants to race to finish?

Is ghostbin kill?
None of the links are working for me.

biyori is kill I believe

I think its just you. I've tried multiple links from each website and haven't had any problems.

Biyori is up for me now, although it was down earlier today.

I wish your avatar was cuter

i.imgur.com/LA4CMLo.png

is this the end game?

??

!!

wait nigger

Shit show. Everyone other than the imouto was unlikable but that's to be expected from oreimo 2.0

wait!

Wait, you nigger.

WAIT

I did get bored of it, but i cba search new picture pack user.

>Tfw was sitting here for like 15 minutes trying to figure out what a "busuta dosodo" was supposed to be until I figured out that it was "bustado sodo"
Undeniable proof that you can't learn Japanese.

First of all nigga, its basutaado soodo, not bustado sodo, second even fucking google can translate that one.
It's not even japanese, it's fucking kana.

I'm aware of all of this, you nigger. I'm retarded, that's why I posted that in the first place.

>H-RPG with sword girls
Make it happen.

That's cool, you double nigger, but even the way you corrected yourself was wrong. Since it's ba, not bu. Which is why I gave you (you).

I definitely was saying ba the whole time but I typed bu because for the longest time I was thinking it was supposed to be buster and it made no sense and I was about to ask why until I realized.
Now stop reminding me that I'm retarded already. I just wanted to learn Japanese.

Any game where you get NTRd by futas?

I really like the effort this SmomoGame circle puts in their games, the youtube unity series and blog are really cute. What's really triggering though is that the guy that did the pixel art is a fucking ghost. Anyone had any luck finding a pixiv or something?

what's a game where i can

RJ180002

What's a game where I can't?

RJ200018

was that ever translated?

I think an user partially did but excluded one girl because wasn't his type or something to that end.

got a link handy somewhere? It's not in the ghostbin

Am I retarded? I've tried a couple times, and I click around and mash my face on the keyboard and I can't get anything to happen. She just slams her foot on the ground a few times then it game overs. How does this even work?

I kept feeding her the omelette and got this

Only a partial.

When she complains, click on the food click on the door at the bottom, rabbit on the chair is clickable, but I don't think it does anything, PC is clickable, not sure if it does anything.
Then if you give her food after about 5 minutes you enter gallery mode with some sprite sex. It is as close as it gets to being non-game.

>Discriminating futa fetish
I like that guy

Headpetting simulator version 2.0 is out. any notable differences between the previous versions?

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ162718.html

I'm pretty sure there is a general for this game on /h/. I don't want to sound like an arsehole, but you should try asking them.

I'm here you to sound like the arsehole you deserve. You should fuck off and ask in the thread that exist just for this that we all know you know exist instead of asking you dumb questions where they doesn't belong.

mega link pls

I am not trying to sound like a grammer nazi, but doesn't?

Thanks, i didn't know they had a general over there.

what a dumb looking duck

I don't approve op image

>I am not trying to sound like a grammer nazi, but doesn't?
It was a mistake, there is also a you at the start that doesn't belong. I rewrote it but forgot to remove parts.

That's not a duck, you fuck. That's best friend.

No, this is the best friend.

RJ079875 - Twin Quest -The Tale of Two Sisters- (13/06/17) (mtl)
RJ086026 - Hikaru senki RPG (06/06/17)
Both still use nys.is
If you have the zip please reupload somewhere else

Came to fap, stayed to protect my loli waifu.

Finally stopped being lazy and made a version of my translator that works with games made in rpgmaker mv.
It should translate most common things, but I haven't tested it on a lot of games or windows yet.

Consider this early access™
0x0.st/DyH.7z

If you notice any game being broken after running this, I would appreciate if you replied with RJ code and some info of what's wrong.

Also includes latest build of comfy-translator.exe if anyone still can't figure out how to get it from gitgud.

user your my hero

I like you user.

Holy shit user you're like a genius.

Thank you based user, right on time when I was planning to play RJ196616.

Sangeki of Gear rip off ?

Seems like it

Why the fuck is no one talking about the NTR GOTY?

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ170185.html

IT'S FUCKING OUT BOYS

Because NTR is shit.

>NTR
Thats why you nigger

Best game

Looks pretty good, no idea what game it is

you might be able to answer this since I'm not sure if I'm still on the true route: the night after you beat the boss in the lower left tower I got two scenes that to me heavily implied that some fucking has been going on, first with two mercs and then with ratboy. I'm not sure if those scenes are avoidable.
When you play the girl your only option seems to be talking to the mother at the top floor, which then triggers the strip show, followed by girl getting groped by mercs, who then proceed to take off their pants before it fades to black.
Next you play the boy and you seem to only have the option to talk to the merc at the stairs, triggering the ratboy molesting the girl scene.

cause it's not English.

It's cuckshit, that's why

kill urself