Now that the dust has settled, what does Veeky Forums think of muffler deletes? Any engine or vehicle type

Now that the dust has settled, what does Veeky Forums think of muffler deletes? Any engine or vehicle type.

if it sounds good yes. mufflers shouldnt be cut off base model econoboxes.

>muffler deletes
>not cat deletes

rice

I’m general, pretty obnoxious. Sure it may sound aggressive at idle but under load they usually sound tinny and overly loud. That said, I drive a turboi4 with 3” stainless exhaust with just a gutted cat, resonator and a baffle. I don’t like pissing people off while driving around.

corvette>GTR

please leave my thread

As long as they don't straightpipe a vq35 or 37 I'm fine. Those sound like fucking garbage

inline 6 turbo with 3 inch straight pipe is perfect

how about electric cutouts?

>now that the dust has settled
>dust has settled

who says this

finally someone agrees with me, I'm not sure What it is exactly but it just sounds like a wet fart

I always have to option for the cat delete because I’m very allergic

Inline 6 petrol engines with a muffler delete sound amazing. My 5er sounds so fucking good after it, best $250 I ever spent on it.

It's a pretty common expression
Not sure what part you're having trouble with

>delete
Faggotry
>straight-through
Doing it right. Quiet when putting around, loud when pressing the go pedal.

I personally have cat delete, muffler delete, and stock resonator for a good tone

>he doesn't run open headers on his daily

I would've done it but it's too loud for my tastes. Plus I live in an apartment next to our parking so I recall a Termi that was straight piped and it was incredibly annoying

u do u dude

that's exactly what it is. Honda guys get the bad rap for this but 3/4 of the g35s and g37s in california are driven by some unoriginal fuccboi who has the whole thing blacked out and has the thing straightpiped so on top of seeing how bad the car looks, you have to hear how bad it is.

rear muffler delete on the ST sounds okay, but I would recommend welding in a muffler in place of the resonator. Mine sounds a lot less tinny like the other user said but still loud enough to be aggressive.

If I remember right, I used a Magnaflow part# 10416 It was like $60 on amazon

>2017
>not deleting the entire exhaust system.