/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: Game released with Prologue (Fuyuki) and Chapters 1 (Orléans) and 2 (Septem)

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Master Recruitment Campaign]
Campaign Period: June 26, 2017 (Mon) 4:00 ~ July 31, 2017 (Mon) 23:59 UTC
webview.fate-go.us/2017/master-recruitment-campaign/

>["Nero Fest ~Colosseum of Victory~"]
Event Period: July 25, 2017 (Tue) 4:00 ~ August 03, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Fight through various Servants and rise to victory in this tournament!
Event Limited Rewards: 5* Nightless Rose CE
Nero Fest Pickup Summon Period - Rated up Servants include:
5* Altera
4* Nero Claudius
3*s Gaius Julius Caesar and Romulus
General info: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20170725.php

>[Nintendo Switch ver. "Fate/EXTELLA" Release Celebration Campaign]
Campaign Period: July 20, 2017 (Thu) 07:00 ~ July 27, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
fate-go.us/news/?article_id=44369

>[Other Campaigns & Miscellaneous stuff]
- [ ! ] Emulation got blocked with the new update (1.2.0)
- Voucher Distribution ended for players that started the game after July 20. If you started playing before, you can claim your SR voucher until the 27th. Pick up ends August 03
- First Order Bluray Release Celebration Quest - July 06~31st
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Rate ups on JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20170725.php#nav
youtube.com/watch?v=pPE1SPMMOgo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>posting servants not in NA yet.

Fellow Nerobros, how many quartz and tickets are you going to use on the Rate up?

How many until you give up if she refuses to appear.

i only have enough quartz for 3 ten rolls to try and get nero. pray for me umubros

She's only a 4*, you have a much better chance of getting her than a 5*

Guys I think I need to stop playing
I can't stop thinking about Mashu.

SAVE MEME

>he thinks that's a sign to stop

I think you just need to develop better taste, senpai.

1 ticket and that's it

No need for spoilers

But we'll see more of Spartacus right?

155 days until christmas

Definitely Liz and Marie.
Altera would be more power, but I gotta go with my heart on this one.
I must VIVA LA FRANCE. I can't imagine getting Altera done after will be terribly hard, even if it's waiting for another event.

>Last thread still on page fucking 3
Why user?
are you a literal retard?

HUGE ANIME TITTIES

Maybe 10 tickets, no more than that.

>erabe

MARRY

FUCK

BEFRIEND

>Forcing me to filter Meme on 4chen of all places
Fuck you

pls don't call me senpai
it reminds me too much of her

>master mission is acquire 15 Gems (other missions are 2 of each class)
>during Nerofest when people are ignoring gems

What in the fuck?

I want to hug these three cute little girls and then pat their heads!

120 quartz and 7 tickets, basically everything I have right now

I want an oyakodon doujin with seiba and mordred

0, I already have NP2 Altera

MARRY RIN
FUCK SABER
BEFRIEND SAKURA

I'll give it a 10-roll for either Saber.

None. I'm waiting for Okeanos. Greeks > Romans

Since i couldnt find the answer in the other thread whats the most optimal way to farm nerofest?
I have no idea what to do for it since im busy starting monday.

WHORE OF BABYLON

ded

Who single-roll master race here? I'm just going to grab what I'm going for and pulling out as quickly as possible.

>MARRY
Rin
>FUCK
Seiba, with Rin
>BEFRIEND
Shinji

I want to BULLY Illya!

fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20170725.php#nav

Clear every single mission for rewards. Find which days have the mats you want and spend apples and quartz to grind them as much as possible. Make sure to get enough medals to buy what you want. Also, keep in mind the last day has the most medal drops, so waiting till the last day to focus on farming gold medals is not a bad idea.

5AP gives bronze, 10AP gives silver, 20/30AP gives gold (30AP giving the most golds).

You need 200 bronze, 100 silver, 700 gold to get all the rare mats out of the shop (the rest is QP, EXP cards, etc).

Each mission gives a guaranteed reward for finishing it the first time, so do ALL missions. After finishing the mission once, the mission will instead have generous drop rates for items (~33% instead of bumfuck nothing).

Basically:

>do each mission once
>clean out shop
>spam missions for the appropriate items you want afterwards

I'll get jeanne and aber again with matching login numbers this time. Wish me luck!

>like nero design
>she is really fun
>I liked her a lot in extra
>lover her umu and tanoshiiiiiii

However I don't want to roll her or get more into her because the real Nero was an horrible person, a killer and degenerate probably on the same tier as hitler, lenin or trump.
Does this makes sense?

You're FAST, however....

Thank you both very much.
Time to optimize the hell outta my time

You probably should just kill yourself. You sound like a complete imbecile

>Does this make sense?
No.

In this for the long haul, but at least I'll be able to stock up everything for my wife.

Do a flip.

Every one of my 220 Quartz and Six tickets. No fucks given. I have 10 alternate accounts set up to roll her in case my main fails. I'm undecided if I'll use the one who rolls Nero as my main or keep going with what I got.

What are the top tier CE's? Fragments of 2030 looks pretty good.

h-hayai!

5 Facts about Jeanne Alter!

1. Jeanne Alter is cute!
2. Jeanne Alter is loyal!
3. Jeanne Alter is top tsun!
4. Jeanne Alter is soft!
5. Jalter!

Nani?!

I bet you actually believe that Nero burned Rome while playing fiddle.

I really love Gawain's armor.

Fate tends to take a lot of murderers and otherwise horrible people and turn them into "heroes" or otherwise sympathetic little girls. I mean, Medea chopped up her brother into little bits and threw him overboard, piece by piece, in order to distract people, but she's considered innocent waifubait in the game.

If it matters, this is supposedly Nero "before" chopping off some guy's balls and making him Nero's wife, and before going crazy and trying to murder every christian he could find.

Although hey, if it bothers you, there are plenty of other characters in the game to choose from.

Nero really wasn't that bad. A lot of the stuff we have is written by people who hated him and intentionally made up a lot of bullshit. Sure he was probably an asshole, but not likely one that was so bad as the populist historians and writers made him out to be. It's really no different than Marie, where authors attributed a lot of bullshit to her that she never did or said in order to try and justify murdering her.

6. Jeanne Alter is the softest

none of that shit happened in Fate

>game dies before reaching her.
>you won't get her.
>you get spooked by Meltlilith.
Pick one.

We will never know the true facts of history, specially those times, heck even recent history tends to be ambiguos

Yes user. That was his point.

Who /shota/ here?

You wait for Bride and her 30 seconds long NP instead, assuming she probably does come with her updated animations right out the gate.
youtube.com/watch?v=pPE1SPMMOgo

10 tickets 45 quartz

Why are Carmilla and Hijikata shipped?

I just realized that Mash is a shitty Sakura.

First option's the most likely, and yet not particularly likely at all. Mobage aren't expensive to run.
As for third.. rolling them both would be neat.

Hijitaka has a my room line for her, that's literally it

my 90 quartz and 2 tickets
i hope i get her so i can have the cutest sabers together

Speaking of animations when are we getting the rest of the updates for Medea/Cu/Medusa?

Sorry, I'm afraid I'm on team loli.

Every single "hero" in history did some really fucked up shit too but who cares really. That guy is just a retarded normie that takes everything that the mainstream media feed him for the absolute truth.

The most definitive assessment we can arrive at regarding Nero's character is a neutral one, you should do some research on why that is the case yourself, but essentially we have no surviving contemporaneous sources regarding his reign, and the secondary sources we have almost exclusively reference (now lost) primary sources whose authors had extensive reason to be biased against him.
Unless you're a pretty hardcore christcuck or jew there isn't much basis for disliking Nero, and even then you'd be deluding yourself if you thought stirring up religious dissent in an empire whose emperors were posthumously deified into the state religion was something that should have gone unpunished.

FASTER

I disagree, Sakura is already a shitty sakura. Mash is at least somewhat useful.

Can you do us a favor and keep your personal politics away from the thread?

>No decent doujins of any of them
It hurts

>trump
Mama mia this is some spicy bait

>violently rapes his teachers sister at spearpoint after beating her half to death
>Only spares her life when she promised to bear his rape child
>Lawful Neutral

>Murdering Christian is somehow bad
Christian is what led to downfall for Western civilization and the sole cause of the Dark Age. They deserved every nail on the crucifix

So for some of the CE's.
For example, Formalcraft - when it says "arts effectiveness," is it only increasing the amount of NP gained when that servant uses a Arts card? Or does it also effect, say, damage?

In the same vein, does Limited/Zero change damage, twice over if the aforementioned is true?

In defense of Herc, "hero" back then meant "he who battles monsters" and that's basically it

>Christian is what led to downfall for Western civilization
How can that be when the real downfall of Western civilization is happening during our time?

Might makes right. It's the rules of the wild. 100% lawful.

Fate just has the easy explanation that the history books are sometimes fucking wrong, written by idiots or "the victors" or people who legitimately weren't there and are lying about everything. That is all.

You forgot your fedora along the way.

Read the wiki/Cirno for more info about those effects but yes, Arts/Quick/Buster improves every card effects it had.

It's fine user. Fate's Nero is the bestest ruler ever and the dinduest nuffin in all of history. All she ever did was super cool and she did nothing wrong at all ever and everyone loves her and everyone who dares to dislike her is a terrible person and literally worse than Hitler. Make sure to read Septem and Extella for your daily dose of cool and awesome Nero-chan is.

>Dark Age
>GUYS THE DARK AGES WHERE NO SCIENSE OF SJW EXISTED OMG

I cringe everytime people try to blame the church or christians for the non-existant "dark age".
The dark ages were a meme, in fact 90% of discoveries and science from back then still exists because churchs made the effort to have proper libraries and many members also did research which they later added to the collections.

>do ticket memeroll
>get Saber Alter
Well how about that

In fairness said sister was trying to kill her, and in some stories she isn't even her sister

The West has always been barbaric after Fall of Western Roman Empire. Look at the East. China and Japan are a million times more civilized than you currently

JP got them last Febuary during Da Vinci's gacha rerun.
It falls into whenever the hell they feel like adding them but I'm assuming it's not going to be for a while, given that even Robin Hood, Liz and Nero Bride just only got theirs 3 months ago.

We just got an h-game with Helena anyway, though the artist sadly drew her with somewhat larger tits than she normally has. Still, it was pretty fun if a bit short.

Will I roll Nero?

What's a good team for Evil Cat?

Yeah, China and Japan are very civilized people.

How was that whole Rape of Nanking thing? How'd that whole "throw your spare child in the garbage because families aren't allowed to have more than 1" work out? Yeah, them Asians, civilized people.

I've never found the wiki/Cirno very informative for all that. However, it does seem to increase damage and does increase the NP gain/star gen for Arts and Quick cards. I do wonder if the Quick Effectiveness boosts the amount of NP gain you get from Quick cards as well, and I haven't had a good chance to test that.

It seems to boost the matching NP, but it doesn't boost other cards. (So an ABAE combo would only see Arts Effectiveness apply to the two Arts cards, not the Buster and not the Extra, despite being boosted with the first Arts card.)

karma bites him in the ass though because he unknowingly murders his rape child son later in life

Herc is actually the nicest, best guy of greek myth though. He's unfailingly kind, helps anyone in need, and pays back all debts, and when he was rude to Admetos, Herc saved his wife Alkestis from Thanatos (the god of death) to pay back his poor behavior.

He just has
1. a really bad temper
2. Hera willing to fuck him up and exacerbate #1

Their contribution is minimal compared to what the Romans and Greeks did. Name one contribution in the Dark Age that can be compared with those from Galen, Archimedes or Aristotle.

And don't even started about "keeping libraries". The West wouldn't have stagnated if they haven't brought down Rome in the first place