So, who of you fuckers will actually get one of these?

Other urls found in this thread:

blfire.lima-city.de
electrek.co/2017/12/14/tesla-model-3-production-increasing-to-5000-units-per-week-suppliers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice dodge neon

Not with that stupid shoop on it, but I'll pick one up when they start showing up used.

Nigger, that looks good.

I have a reservation for one. though given production delays. My lease on the LEAF will run out before I can get a Model 3. So I might have to go with a Bolt or a LEAF 2.0.

That looks like dick.
You took all the aggressiveness out of it and it looks lame now.

HAHA EPIC meme dude!,,,

When did you reserve? non-employees are getting them now. If you live in CA, there's a good chance you'll get it "soon"

the ramp is ramping up: blfire.lima-city.de

also, a Taiwanese supplier said that they are sending parts by air now; 5k/wk is happening soon electrek.co/2017/12/14/tesla-model-3-production-increasing-to-5000-units-per-week-suppliers/

If you ever needed proof that Tesla has legitimate shills on this board this is it.

Is that a Roushe?

Why does renault look happier than even Porsche?

you forgot the
>0.1 cents has been deposited in your Tesla account
part and the excessive number of ()()))))((((())))((( things though. 2/10

I'm more excited for the used S's that will show up when people sell em once they get their 3. After all, Tesla owners get priority for the 3 before non-owners. Would be nice to nab an S with unlimited supercharging...

Oh yeah, be sure to keep an eye on the official Tesla Motors twitter feed for all of the latest Tesla Motors news. #Roadster

Can you fuck off, please? Are you seriously unable to separate tesla discussion with what you think is oh-so-evil “shilling”? Just because you hate the company for whatever dumb reason you have doesn’t mean that whenever you see someone positively talking about tesla here they are a tesla boogeyman or whatever

Some of us like teslas, is that too much for your retarded brain to comprehend?

35k in burgerland, in pizzaland we're already flying at 43k+ euros for one, which is an insane pricing.
The Model 3™ sounds goods on paper, is a nice Ponzi-Revenue Generator™ but realistically no, I'll wait.

Reserved one in April 16

How does that compare to other imported American 35k cars? Any incentives over there?

did you even see they're not even trying to hide it any more

>anyone that says any neutral or slightly positive statement about Tesla is being payed to do it

Incentives over ev are few and thin. At most you can get a reduction in insurance costs from 30 to 50%, which is nothing as insurance is dirt cheap here with 300€ per year on average; also no taxes, you don't have to pay for any parking spot and I hope (I don't really know) no MOT checks since you gotta pay for it.

Also I don't know what to compare it to, american cars aren't imported here as big murrican brands just have separate divisions for Europe.

Both of those posts are by me, pal :^)

Interesting. Supposedly tesla is looking into having a 2nd factory in Europe, potentially France. But that’s a long ways off