Thoughts on the 370z. I'm having a hard time finding a better car with this performance/handling/reliability/cost

Thoughts on the 370z. I'm having a hard time finding a better car with this performance/handling/reliability/cost.

Used Corvette.

Used 5.0 Mustang

porsche 987 s

maybe slightly more expensive but ridiculously fun, and unique

Used 350z/g35 with some work is a good option

MX5, Toyobaru, 1 series coupé, Audi S3 (which isn't exactly in the same class but feels brilliant), 3 series (I'm not the BMW shill but they are that good), Megane RS, Fiesta ST, Focus ST, some Peugeot's but fuck them mostly, nope, nope, this. Do this.

Just picked up my 07 g35 coupe and I'm loving it so far. Definitely a huge upgrade from my '00 corolla.

Honestly to me the g35 is one of the best looking and fun vehicles for any fagg/o/t, but for op get an a3 with an apr ecu upgrade, that's what I plan on doing to mine

way overpriced for its actual performance
u could buy something half as cheap and get the same thing

>Thoughts on the 370z. I'm having a hard time finding a less pigfat car

All of the above OP its a good car, if you like the styling go for it but all these other cars mentioned are better bang for your buck in all the categories you listed and more.

its an autotragic

the only guy who is right in this whole thread. All other suggested are either underpowered, handle like shit or look like shit.

>ims bearing

Is shilling the 370z a new Veeky Forums meme?

Name one.

Yes. Suzuki Cappuccino will be next.

Capuccino with Hayabusa swap kills all in a drag race and road course

Hey! I've had my Z for about 4 months now, really enjoying it, keeping it stock and I'm very happy with the entire package of it be it the looks and shape of the car, how the cabin feels, steering feels, handling and acceleration it's a very well balanced car and not super expensive to buy or run.

If you have any questions let me know! :)

Sure you could buy quicker straight line cars or quicker cars around a corner but this is a nice balance between it all and it's hassle free fun, it's not an old car that you might struggle to find parts for, I can call up a Nissan dealership and pick up the parts and being a VQ engine and NA it's not super complicated for any mechanic to work on.

>3 series
>Audi
>comparing to 370z

Do you even have a car?

>handling
heavy as shit
>reliability
nissan

Is it better to get a manual thats 24k nzd or an autotragic thats 21k nzd.

its fun to drive, and it's fairly reliable especially compared to the Germans

how can you not like that fat z ass dammmn baby

LOL get more reliability with a mazda RX8...

its just a 350Z with a bigger engine and if you want a better car VH45 swap. THEN its a better car

>fiesta ST
>instead of a Z car

??

so wrong

>Toyobaru,
Toyobaru is not better than the 370z, the 370 shits on the toyobaru

>LOL get more reliability with a mazda RX8...
So this is Veeky Forums ingenuity

they come in manual too

>heavy as shit
its 3200lbs

Solid car, but terrible styling and douchebag owners.

My BRZ is setup for STX autocross and I won my regional championship last year so I'm not slow. I also instruct at local HPDE events and I've literally had 2 guys in stock 350z cars with nothing but brake and tire upgrades end the day with faster lap times than me. Toyobaru just can't compete with the power at my home course.

is it a big difference between the 350 and brz? guess a 370 would be even more drastic hey

Only comparable cars that spring to mind are the 335i/135i/G37/2011+ Mustang . That turbo 3.0L BMW is a monster with a tune but the turbos and vanos can be money pits if you're unlucky. Mustang is definitely worth looking into too, they should be pretty cheap and easy to find parts for nowadays, especially for the old body style