/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition. You got your answer. Don't ask this question again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72329/?
ux.getuploader.com/issssaxmod002/download/3/HS-Cat Base for Skyrim 0.2.7z
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47086/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66971/?
pastebin.com/2fhCYALr
youtube.com/watch?v=pk33dTVHreQ
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73848/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82427/?
cambiaresearch.com/articles/15/javascript-char-codes-key-codes
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69306/?
youtube.com/watch?v=lIYL-PQa010
youtube.com/watch?v=dkfSKwm9dYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are there any good pet cat mods that add cats throughout the world? I want to see cats in Whiterun, cats in Solitude, cats in Riften...

*blocks your path*

Senpai~

who's dick do i have to suck to get a decent flintlock pistol mod

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72329/?

ux.getuploader.com/issssaxmod002/download/3/HS-Cat Base for Skyrim 0.2.7z

Armor mod for the sloot on the right?

I saw the former, wasn't sure if it was any good or not.

The second I haven't seen. Redpill me on it?

what's the mod to make the camera waggly to actually simulate movement when you're in first person?

Anybody got a super detailed map of Tamriel? all the little cities, towns, provinces, villages etc etc?

idk probably ghosu

What's wrong with the uesp online maps

its just the main mod the cats kingdom mod takes its resources from. it just adds cats to some cities/inns that follow some npcs like Lisette in Solitude iirc. Been a while since I used it.

Book of UUNP

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47086/?

Okay I figured it out.
I have to reinstall this thing and only do the big bug and engine fixes.

Well the problem isn't with the mods, it's something more core.
A reinstall could fix it, but you'll probably just get the same problem.
But we'll hope otherwise.

I got the GOG version, if that's known to have problems. And the game did launch after I did the engine fix, triple checked that since my antivirus kept interrupting it.

Also on a brand new Windows install, thanks to my hard drive giving up on me.

What's your character's [GOUGI]?

Sometimes when I walk past NPCs their greetings or ambient dialogue cuts out for a second. I can't even begin to think what might be causing it since I don't have any mods related to that particular part of the game. It's never during conversations, either.
Any ideas?

Juggernaut

Is there a way to remove the grid on the face during character sculpting?

Anybody here use Bleak ENB and manage to get 60 fps?

I really like how it looks but it's destroying my fps. it drops me from 60 to 31 outside and 50/40 inside. I'm using the "gaming" variant, not the "quality" one.

Please post your specs or experience with this enb.

My specs:
I5 2500k 3.30ghz
1050ti 4gb
16gb ram ddr3

>pistol
>not dwarven beamgun
pleb

The fuck is wrong with your trees?

I'm using

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66971/?

But there's something wrong with my LoD. If that's what you meant.

you need to run dyndolod with the right billboards

Anyone here who uses All Geared Up ever have any problems with shields?
The shield model never appears in my characters hand when I unsheath.

60 fps outside is achievable with your specs but there are so many variables it's really impossible to give advice.

I have better performance with TKRE than you do with bleak with similar specs.
[email protected]
32gb ddr3

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

might need to mess with the shield slot in the MCM and/or equip/unequip it.all equipment mod are glitchy like that

You happen to know a slot that would better fit it? Right now it's using slot 60

I find that disabling the shield slot itself fixes it.

Yeah that kinda fixed it, except the shield isn't on the back anymore, which is kinda what I wanted from the start.
I honestly can't play as a shield user if that shit is always in my hand.

>there are so many variables

pastebin.com/2fhCYALr

^that's the list of mods (variables) that i use

Maybe bruteforcing it with better specs might be the trick for this enb.

I just noticed your res, that's probably the main performance loss.

pls respond

Your grass looks stupidly thick. Go into your skyrimprefs.ini and set your imingrasssize to something reasonable like 50 or something.

Turbo thick grass can instantly murder FPS

I need gems to level my smithing. What's the best source of gems in moderate to large quantities?

Yeah, it an extra 640 but it's still 1080p, not 1440p. So the performance hit should be negligible.

Turning on the Bleak enb takes off 29.7 fps when enabled.

I just want to know about people who've used the enb in question and their fps loss, if any.

Listen to this guy about your grass.
There's factors besides ENB that cause FPS drop. Textures can be one. If you are using 4K res on a bunch of stuff or having way too much grass, it can ruin your FPS. You can tweak the ENB yourself, too, to gain FPS. Just Google something like "ways to increase FPS Skyrim ENB." There's a bunch of links on there about tweaks to gain a bit here and there. Bleak is kind of old and not very optimized.

Otherwise you could try TKRE and use a LUT to get that grim look. It's newer and has way more customization.

I'll give that a try. I get 50-55 in that area without the enb.

So it should go up a bit.

youtube.com/watch?v=pk33dTVHreQ

>you will never make a bosmer qt waifu worthy of this song

just letting you know

Remember the stripclub in Morrowind? Are there any house of ill repute mods in Skyrim?

Not necessarily looking for sex, just find it odd there's nothing like that in any newer games.

>Bleak is kind of old and not very optimized

That's what I assumed from my experience and other things ive read. I turned off the 4k textures shown in The fps drop is the same.

In the end, it's just the enb. I really like it so i'll just tweak it or try out your suggestions. I'd like to see if someone with a better setup than me could run it at a stable 60.

Unless its just that badly optimized.

You could probably get a similar look with TKRE and change the LUT to a more drab one to be more like bleak.

Did Diana fuck off forever? Have we been blessed?

can somebody post the morihaus cuck image thing?

Bleak really is just a poor choice in every regard, it IS indeed just that badly optimized. I'd suggest trying M ENB as a better-performing, and better looking imo, dark and gritty alternative to Bleak. Although, you could use just about any ENB to get a dim and muted look if you experiment with LUTs.

I decided to leave the college for a bit and set out to plunder some large dungeon with the other college students. We found a Stendarr Vigil tower near Riften and from there we came upon a massive Dragon Cult dungeon. The Priest itself was a horrendous fight, despite my bound weapons enchanted to turn undead and trap souls, the sheer number of them and the Atronachs both parties kept conjuring made the fight into a mess. To make matters worse, despite the mods i installed, the Mask is still technically a helmet, useless to me. Still, plenty of money and objects of study to make it worthwhile.

Perhaps I should get over myself and go on about concluding the College's quest. Then again, Undeath's main quest just started too, and Vigilant is also waiting. Decisions.

Don't even have to use lut, he could just lower the saturation in the effect.txt and be good to go

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73848/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82427/?

Unless im making a mistake, these two^, correct?

Damn, I found the look that I wanted with Bleak but I always knew there was something wrong with it.

I'll give tetra and m enb a try. Illl still keep bleak shelved in case i go crazy with a 1080 ti, i7 and 32gb.

>tetra
No no no, that's not the same thing as TKRE. Check the website in the OP to get it.

Nope!

It's weird, if you google for TKRE Skyrim it brings up Tetrachromatic. I dunno why.

To get TKRE, go to the tesgeneral link in the OP, go to ENB, and it's like the first one there.

TKRE comes with like 16 different LUTs by default. Once in-game with TKRE, pull up the ENB menu with Shift-ENTER and on the right click the + sign next to 'enbeffect.fx' and you'll see 'technique'. Click the drop down there and those are your LUT choices.

Personally I use Cinema, which is a more colorful LUT but there's several bleaker ones. Just pick one, save and apply the configuration, and enjoy.

Ugh, help me please /tesg/. For the past hour my game has me sort of 'stuck' in combat. IE - the combat music plays constantly on a loop. I found one solution was to autosave or quicksave then use the console to kill myself, then when the game auto loads back in the combat music was gone! I even fought a troll and it didn't loop! Until I ran past a fort with some asshole mages and now it's looping again.

What can I do to stop this damn combat music loop bug?

Got it, i'll give it a go in the morning. I'm quite tired.

Thank you for the help on the enbs.

That's the one. Good luck with getting it all to your liking! If you have questions most people in the thread can help out.

I reinstalled TKRE, and SweetFX is working but the screenshot function isn't. What did I fuck up?

What key is it set to in the settings file?

44, which ENB says is the Printscreen key. ENB captures screenshots with F12.

Just for testing purposes, try setting it to 107. That should make it the numpad + key. See if it works when set to that.

You're supposed to use SFX to capture

I don't know if 44 works. SweetFX uses javascript char codes which I think are different than ENB's.

cambiaresearch.com/articles/15/javascript-char-codes-key-codes

44 isn't listed which might be why it isn't working. Try something that is on the list (Such as 107 for the Keypad + I mentioned in my last post) and see if it works.

Nevermind, I had to restart the game for it to take effect.

The good old "Two Panel Rule".
Works everytime.

Undeath is really fun, and if you do decide on going down the full path (you'll see what I mean when you play it), there are mods to help with that. Vigilant is Elder God-tier.

Also Unslaad was cute and I enjoyed it. I want Vicn to do more short quest mods.

Frostfall can be kind of annoying early on but when you get a good set of warm armor, a good cloak, and some adaptation going it can actually make the game feel MORE comfy than it otherwise would. Which seems weird that it'd be comfier with a mod that makes the game cold and harsh but it's true.

Good job user, You did what I could not. Told a good joke

Do not bulli him pls

Biggest problem I have with Frostfall/Campfire is the world is too small and cluttered. There's very few big wide open areas to set up a camp at. If you walk for five minutes along any major road you pretty much hit a town with an inn, a ruin where you can take shelter until morning, or a fort you can rest at.

REALLY wish the world were bigger and camping was a more important thing.

That's not true, you told one of the greatest jokes on /tesg/.

Hoboknight.

Yeah I feel like the world needs to be at least twice as big for Frostfall to be worth it

I will say, the 'conjured shelter' spells and scrolls are fantastic. Magical field with a fire (Still needs fuel though), bed, alchemy, enchanter, and cooking that lasts for 24 hours anywhere? My mage is in heaven.

If the world were bigger and journeys were more epic Frostfall and Campfire would be absolutely incredible.

How could you even attempt to compare hoboknight as a joke to /tesg/s true greats like izzy

Any good loverslab mods besides defeat?

Why aren't YOU camping in the wilds in a magical shelter, /tesg/?

What are the best futa____ mods?

Seems like a really easy way to wake up real gross and humid. Also you're preserving the ants and bugs too. Might as well just sleep in a bedroll.

SoS for females

>Also you're preserving the ants and bugs too.
It's a magical shelter. It repels wind and rain with ease; probably also repels vermin.

Beats the shit out of a tent with an open flap where anything could wander in.

More nasty critters
Deviously enslaved continued
Slaverun
namira's decorations
sexist guards
funnybiz animations
Pee and fart
player necro

vivi's cockcages for dd

is there hdt pussy and armpit hair yet?

>not owning property

Good morning/tesg/.
I hope you all had a sunny weekend.

Speaking of, I currently have 75k gold. Aside from buying and furnishing homes in all the holds, what should I spend this all on?

Because magic is for pussies

when is creation club reeeeeeeeeeeeeee you said summer toad reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

stuff to collect.

Spoken like a true lowbrow unintelligent neanderthal. Go back to bludgeoning things with bits of metal while your betters do things the smart way.

>not weaving together the arts of magic and steel as a battlemage

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69306/?

This mod any good?

That's a bit vague, anything in particular you could suggest?

Magic is cool, bro. It's all flashy and colorful.

>magic
>for pussys
Spoken like a true savage beast

all different types of armor

You know, bits of metal don't stop working when the magicka runs dry, and it's kind of hard to cast anything while being biffed over the head with said bits of metal. Also let's be honest, magic is responsible for every evil calamity in Tamriel. It's no good. Using magic ain't so "intelligent" after all.
What part about "magic is for pussies" don't you understand
It's great

>all different types of armor
My primary home currently has like 12 mannequins in it that have all the armor sets I find appealing or interesting, and it's hardly made a dent in my finances. I need something extravagant and costly to use all this cash on.

Related : If you train with a merchant who offers it (Such as Eorland in Whiterun or that light armor chick in the merchant area of Riften), does that money become available for bartering with them?

Which is why magic swordsman is the best style.

Yeah. Needs a few compatibility patches with various things though. I haven't got around to installing it yet.

so looking back on this

what disney movie songs fit each race?

hard mode: no princess and the frog for redguards and no frozen for nords

I'll start with an easy one

youtube.com/watch?v=lIYL-PQa010
youtube.com/watch?v=dkfSKwm9dYk

>tfw you do all the work for user and don't receive so much as a thank you

Post vampire sluts